Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress (6863 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by janefblog: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
31-year-old singer, Adele, showed off her incredible three stone weight loss as she holidays at Caribbean island of Anguilla on Friday. The Grammy award winner, smiled broadly while enjoying what appeared to be a cocktail on the picturesque sandy beach.

The star, who is working on new music, looked stunning in a floral summer dress coupled with a red bandanna tied loosely around her neck.

The mother of one completed her make-up free look with a large golden necklace and appeared in great spirits as she jumped into the water cocktail in hand.

More photos................https://janefblog.com/11593-2singer-adele-shows-off-her-stunning-three-stone-weight-loss-in-floral-dress/

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Shelloween(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
I hope you didn't lose your voice also. Haven't heard from you in a while, but never mind, I'll find someone like you.

13 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by czarina(f): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
I prefer chubby Adele

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by popsy2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by daddytime(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let's hope she didn't lose the voice along with it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wetin adele no go see for the other side grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Adele and Taylor Swift - > Biggest Over-hyped singers of all time.

5 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Digmygold: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
I prefer her with the weight on.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by annsrealms(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wow!
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by LearnITsmash(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mehn she is super hot now, I will gladly bang her raw embarassed

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Beckysexy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:
Lol grin
Why did you say so?
Cause they're both talented

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Onyi22(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please which song have she sang?
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol grin
Why did you say so?
Cause they're both talented

Talented like all the other artists but no more. Over hyped.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Beckysexy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Talented like all the other artists but no more. Over hyped.

The thing is that, they both have huge fanbase and are loved by many people.
Nothing special about there music tho.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Beckysexy:

The thing is that, they both have huge fanbase and are loved by many people.
Nothing special about there music tho.

Exactly my point. Nothing extraordinary about their music.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Kingrexyl(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:
This one is a marlian, awon ode buruku! grin

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
I have checked online few minutes ago.

Janefblog u can lie o!

The woman u placed there is so ugly, she's not Adele

This is Adele new shape ,face and look.

I think I like this look!

2 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by shitshappen(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
I prefer chubby Adele

Aswear

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by victorian(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
janefblog:
31-year-old singer, Adele, showed off her incredible three stone weight loss as she holidays at Caribbean island of Anguilla on Friday. The Grammy award winner, smiled broadly while enjoying what appeared to be a cocktail on the picturesque sandy beach.

The star, who is working on new music, looked stunning in a floral summer dress coupled with a red bandanna tied loosely around her neck.

The mother of one completed her make-up free look with a large golden necklace and appeared in great spirits as she jumped into the water cocktail in hand.

More photos................https://janefblog.com/11593-2singer-adele-shows-off-her-stunning-three-stone-weight-loss-in-floral-dress/

That thing u placed on your story is not Adele angry

Stop lieing to people online!

This is Adele's new look!

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

That thing u placed on your story is not Adele angry

Stop lieing to people online!

This is Adele's new look!
Take it easy.
It's her.

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by victorian(f): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

Take it easy.
It's her.

That's not Adele.

That's an impostor, claiming to be Adele.

Or you claiming it's Adele.

Her face does not even look. Like Adele. Not even close.

Oh because this one you show us is a white woman?

Cmon?
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Amstupid(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
All I see is BONE undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

That's not Adele.

That's an impostor, claiming to be Adele.

Or you claiming it's Adele.

Her face does not even look. Like Adele. Not even close.

Oh because this one you show us is a white woman?

Cmon?
Really?
Why not check Adele's weight loss on Google and see what u get.
I would have expected u to do so before u reply me
That picture up there is not up to 1 day.

Now, u can see her upfront, is this still an imposter?
SMH

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Amstupid:
All I see is BONE undecided
Yeah, she lost a lot when she appeared on Drake's birthday party at the beginning of Nov last year but this, is taking it to another level.
Her fans are going crazy.

It even affected the face and a British person going through drastic weight loss ain't funny at all.

She looked better at this party(Drake)

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

Really?
Why not check Adele's weight loss on Google and see what u get.
I would have expected u to do so before u reply me
That picture up there is not up to 1 day.

Now, u can see her upfront, is this still an imposter?
SMH

I have checked

That's not Adele!

She doesn't look like that HIV aids victim u posted up there.

Smhhhhh

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Kingrexyl(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Return back to me and to my foolery one billion times over. I'm a brainless cursed lunatic.
Cursed fool
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I, Kingrexyl I'm the biggest Cursed fool for cursing someone unwarranted.
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

I have checked

That's not Adele!

She doesn't look like that HIV aids victim u posted up there.

Smhhhhh

Bye!
A hard-core fan?
No wonder the tantrum
Go to her Instagram page and let her know.
It's already flooded with crazy fans like u cheesy
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by victorian(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

A hard-core fan?
No wonder the tantrum
Go to her Instagram page and let her know.
It's already flooded with crazy fans like u cheesy

Well u are the one who says I'm a hard core fan, whereas I hardly listen to her songs. Maybe uv started hallucinating

You are the crazy one here. Lol.

No be Crazy fan indeed!

Na you craze, not me!
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Mehn she is super hot now, I will gladly bang her raw embarassed

Osheeeyy..banga lee xi ming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Caught Doctor Molesting A Female Patient [LEAKED PHOTOS] / Photo: The 10 Most Urgliest People In The World / [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.