Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress (6895 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Amstupid:
All I see is BONE undecided

Google janice griffith. Then come back grin grin
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Kingrexyl(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=GraGra247 post=85534956][/quote]Tell that to drunk father, product of a watery sperm. cheesy
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by PabloAndreas(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
I prefer chubby Adele
Well unfortunately u nt Skepta...so she doesn‘t give a fukk
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by Gbadebo01(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Mehn she is super hot now, I will gladly bang her raw embarassed
must you always use your balls to think?
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
GraGra247:
Adele and Taylor Swift - > Biggest Over-hyped singers of all time.
Your opinion, nothing more.
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

The thing is that, they both have huge fanbase and are loved by many people.
Nothing special about there music tho.
Lolx, you lot know nothing. grin Nothing special about Adele's music? Just continue listening to your Naira Marley in peace abeg.
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This one is a marlian, awon ode buruku! grin
I swear bro. grin
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by GraGra247(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Your opinion, nothing more.

Did I mention it was your opinion.

A few likes also proves its not my opinion alone.
Re: Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress by kimlee3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

The thing is that, they both have huge fanbase and are loved by many people.
Nothing special about there music tho.

Everything is special about their music, they deserve every single attention they get. If you don't like them I'll take that, but don't tell me that their sound is not special

To the OP, that's not Adele. She's way beautiful than this lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Boobs Nigerian Actress,yvonne Jegede Shares Naked Photo Of Herself Bathing / Predict The Nokia Face Of Africa Winner 2006 / "Lizzy Anjorin" Rated Yoruba Actress With The Most Expensive Car Rangerover 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.