Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Reinhard Bonnke And Billy Graham Really In Hell Fire By Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke And Billy Graham Really In Hell Fire By Now? (884 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinhard Bonnke And Billy Graham Really In Hell Fire By Now? by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Reinhard Bonnke is in hell...

Billy Graham has been roasting in hell fire since last year...

Since over 2,000 years after Jesus died, only 10 persons have entered heaven.

MY TWO EARS ARE CLOSED OH!
PLEASE DON'T OPEN THEM FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR AGAIN...

There is this sect of "Christians" that claim to have the golden keys to heaven and they also claim to know the names of all who are in heaven and those in hell...they even help people to check if their names are in the book of life...

If you don't accept their dogmas and legalistic doctrines, any day you die, the next day they will see you in hell even if you ended up in heaven...
Please do you know this people?

In other to establish any new "doctrine of faith" amongst them, they must confirm it with a self imposed dream or demonic vision.

Few weeks ago, i saw on Facebook from one of their proselytes that anyone that eats Apple will go to hell fire because Apple is a demonic fruit which caused the fall of Adam and Eve...

Some also said, eating sardine, using aloe-vera plant, taking vitamin c etc are all gateways to hell fire... Oh come on!

People that believe this doctrines of demons, is it that you're quarreling with Paul's letter to the Church in Colosse?

"Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the COMMANDMENTS AND DOCTRINES OF MEN?"
Colossians 2:20-22.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS DEMONIC VISIONS!

The intent of all these lying visions is:

1- To make heaven seem impossible and to create a portrait of a wicked Father God, especially to the young believers.
2- To promote the kingdom of man.

1- Those who share such visions at point 1, are highly possessed with lying demons that supply them this false visions and dreams...
They actually see what they say but this happens in the second heavens where fallen angels create false pictures to them and they run back to earth with it not knowing that they have been deceived to deceive others.
The goal of the wicked spirits teaching them this is to make heaven seem hard to every believer, thus many struggling believers give up in the heavenly race because they say, if faithful generals in God's kingdom could go to hell after serving God then who are we? Thus, they retreat and are back to Babylon which is also Egypt.

2- I especially pity the ones that share such false visions from this second point because they out of greed and lust for popularity, project their minds to produce such visions and when the vision comes to them because of the estate of their minds, they say alas! "The lawd" has spoken...
"For a dream cometh through the multitude of business..." Eccl 5:3.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
I believe that God gives visions of heaven and hell...
For myself, I have appeared before the judgment throne in a vision before and I found mercy...I have seen the Apostles fellowshipping in heaven before... I have seen the glorified face of Christ Himself and have walked with Him and more...
But all that was shown to me was never to establish a doctrine.
God is not a talkative my friend...Before you start asking Him for the names of those in hell, check yourself because your name may be on the top of that infamous list.

For when your heart is desperately wicked to see only your small doctrinal sect in heaven and others in hell, you are already a candidate of hell fire.

YOU CAN REPENT NOW AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST THAT DESIRES THE SALVATION OF MULTITUDES OF MEN AND WOMEN.

Now that I have written this, I know that this will also be a deterrent to stop those descendants of lies from seeing someone that looks like Reinhard Bonnke in hell since he's the latest general that has crossed over to Glory..

In the name of the Lord Christ, WE REBUKE all false visions and revelations projected to confuse the Body of Christ...

Reinhard Bonnke, Billy Graham and co that served God whilst they were on earth...by now I am sure that heaven is serving them eternally in the Paradise of God as long as they served God in faithfulness on this side Jordan.

www.gagsermons.com
WhatsApp +2347032469360
Apostle Christian Nwoke

Photo Credit: Drinking from Isaiah 12:3 can translate a bitter snake to a sweeter saint. Selah!
IT'S A HARD TRUTH...BUT PLEASE SWALLOW THIS DRINK and SHARE afterwards if you can!

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke And Billy Graham Really In Hell Fire By Now? by angelEmade: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
very silly and confusing post https://www.ngadverts.com/ng/?rid=4350
Re: Reinhard Bonnke And Billy Graham Really In Hell Fire By Now? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
They can even check if your name came out in heaven's admissions list grin grin grin

Hei... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarity On This Quran Text. / JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God / Is There Any Nigerian That Hears From GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.