Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God (900 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Jesus is a God!!..
God is a noun (A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.) Sango, ogun, Buddha,Jesus and many more have these attributes of been called God.. usage of capital letter to write capital "G" is introduced by British scholars many centuries back. God didn't tell us to use capital for him or not.. British is a God serving country, so to make a difference between JEHOVAH and other gods when writing, they come up with this ideal of using capital "G", so that they could get to know we are referencing the supreme God above when we see the "G" in writing, (and here in Nigeria, we learn the British English)
Mind you, every God has it name, the name of the one I serve name is (JEHOVAH), he declare his name in the book of Exodus, He reference there are several God, but he made himself clear that "I am the ALL-mighty God" the God of all gods.
The most important thing is that is that you know the God you serve, and even know his name..
NOTE: there are some places in India especially where we have monks (Hindi), if you tell them God bless you, in there "state of mind" they think you are are referring to (Buddha), in some India films, if you read the subtitle under the bottom screen, they sometimes write God bless you, they write the "God" capital "G" but put Buddha in bracket..
So Jesus isn't exempted from being a God, because he have the attributes, but he's not "Jehovah" his own name is "YESHUA", but endorsed by JEHOVAH and operate in the spirit mind of JEHOVAH, (that's a mystery you and I can't understand)
share this post to pass the knowledge

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by kimond101: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2020
A.

Adam was created from clay (nothing) without father and mother.

You and I were created from mother and father.

Jesus was created from Mary (mother) no father

God uses this similitude to show you that He is capable of doing all things.

B.

God is One.

He has not partners in his dominion and He is over all things capable.

He does not give birth neither was He given birth to.

He does not eat neither does He slumber.

C.

Jesus was sent by God and given birth miraculously.

Jesus performed great miracles by the leave of God.

He wasn't crucified as it was made to seem so as God did not want to humiliate such great servant of his as the enemies planned. However God raised Jesus to himself and Jesus would be coming back to declare the glory of God ( which is signs of end time)

Jesus is coming back!

Worship God alone and don't ascribe partners in worship with Him.That is the true path.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
kimond101:
A.

B.

God is One.

C.

He wasn't crucified as it was made to seem so as God did not want to humiliate such great servant of his as the enemies planned. However God raised Jesus to himself and Jesus would be coming back to declare the glory of God ( which is signs of end time)

Jesus is coming back!

Worship God alone and don't ascribe partners in worship with Him.That is the true path.
The God In context do you mean Jehovah or another God?
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Razzness(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Saying jesus is God is utter nonsense.
God created all things, he has sent several messangers to guide mankind to his will. Jesus is just another messanger sent by God just like he sent Noah, Moses, David, Jacob, Solomon e.t.c before him

1 Like

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Razzness:
Saying jesus is God is utter nonsense.
God created all things, he has sent several messangers to guide mankind to his will. Jesus is just another messanger sent by God just like he sent Noah, Moses, David, Jacob, Solomon e.t.c before him
... Which God are you referring to?.. the post explain to you God is a noun! It must have a name... Or don't you know the name of the God you serve?
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Razzness(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
... Which God are you referring to?.. the post explain to you God is a noun! It must have a name... Or don't you know the name of the God you serve?
God has a name in every language be it english,yoruba,hausa, hebrew or spanish. It is d description of God that matters and i am referring to the one who created the heavens and the earth, he created all things, he is one and has no helper, neither a son or a brother, he has power over all things and everything happen as he will.
pls dont ever call Jesus that
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by kimond101: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:

The God In context do you mean Jehovah or another God?

Allah the one true God. Who created you and I. Allah created Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus.

He begets not neither was He begotten.

Allah has no partners in His dominion and He has power over all things.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
If Jesus is God you won't need to open this thread, it will be well know, like the color green is green.

You can't see someone say proof the color green is green.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
kimond101:

Allah the one true God. Who created you and I. Allah created Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus.

He begets not neither was He begotten.

Allah has no partners in His dominion and He has power over all things.
.. so since you know his name, why don't you take time to read the post?.. cause your reply seems you didn't or didn't carefully read the post...
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Razzness:

God has a name in every language be it english,yoruba,hausa, hebrew or spanish. It is d description of God that matters and i am referring to the one who created the heavens and the earth, he created all things, he is one and has no helper, neither a son or a brother, he has power over all things and everything happen as he will.
pls dont ever call Jesus that
You still don't understand what God is... It's a now... Regardless the language,, every God has his name, mine is JEHOVAH..
Ok I will make it simple for you..
Anything that we can sit on is called a "chair"(noun), so every chair must have it own identity name, e.g sofa, cushion, Wingback, bell, e.t.c
Take note: they are all refered to as "chair" as a noun, but few people know the names for the types of chair...
Try to replicate that to how we use the word God, I hope you understand
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by ugbashipeterele: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
Jesus is a God!!..
God is a noun (A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.) Sango, ogun, Buddha,Jesus and many more have these attributes of been called God.. usage of capital letter to write capital "G" is introduced by British scholars many centuries back. God didn't tell us to use capital for him or not.. British is a God serving country, so to make a difference between JEHOVAH and other gods when writing, they come up with this ideal of using capital "G", so that they could get to know we are referencing the supreme God above when we see the "G" in writing, (and here in Nigeria, we learn the British English)
Mind you, every God has it name, the name of the one I serve name is (JEHOVAH), he declare his name in the book of Exodus, He reference there are several God, but he made himself clear that "I am the ALL-mighty God" the God of all gods.
The most important thing is that is that you know the God you serve, and even know his name..
NOTE: there are some places in India especially where we have monks (Hindi), if you tell them God bless you, in there "state of mind" they think you are are referring to (Buddha), in some India films, if you read the subtitle under the bottom screen, they sometimes write God bless you, they write the "God" capital "G" but put Buddha in bracket..
So Jesus isn't exempted from being a God, because he have the attributes, but he's not "Jehovah" his own name is "YESHUA", but endorsed by JEHOVAH and operate in the spirit mind of JEHOVAH, (that's a mystery you and I can't understand)
we spell with capital letter,because he his the father of the univers
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Emusan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
Jesus is a God!!..

I just have two questions for you

What does it mean to be A God?

Is Jehovah also A God?
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Razzness(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
You still don't understand what God is... It's a now... Regardless the language,, every God has his name, mine is JEHOVAH..
Ok I will make it simple for you..
Anything that we can sit on is called a "chair"(noun), so every chair must have it own identity name, e.g sofa, cushion, Wingback, bell, e.t.c
Take note: they are all refered to as "chair" as a noun, but few people know the names for the types of chair...
Try to replicate that to how we use the word God, I hope you understand
U are just hell-bent on wanting to believe Jesus is God which he will never be and never was anyway.
God created Jesus just like he created every other being. now believing there are diffrent gods for every thing like the ogun,sango or zeus is of pagan origin and disbelief in God who has dominion over every thing including rain, thunder or iron.
so just get this straight there is only one God and he has no associates not even demi gods like sango or ogun.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by jamesid29(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If Jesus is God you won't need to open this thread, it will be well know, like the color green is green.

You can't see someone say proof the color green is green.
Actually you can. So can you proof to me what it means for a color to be green? And how do you know this?

1 Like

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
jamesid29:

Actually you can. So can you proof to me what it means for a color to be green? And how do you know this?
What color is this? let's see how stupid you are.

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Emusan:

I just have two questions for you

What does it mean to be A God?

Is Jehovah also A God?
to be a God, it must be a deity, A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.
JEHOVAH: The personal name of God in the Hebrew Scriptures; (for those who believe in Christ)
So both questions are yes
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
ugbashipeterele:
we spell with capital letter,because he his the father of the univers
, re-read to know why capital letter is been used and who invent the usage
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jesus is not God, Gods don't bleed, Gods don't resurrect because they don't die.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Sheunma: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
God had to leave his majestic throne in heaven, come to a lowly planet earth, conceived by a lowly maiden who had never been ravaged.

Born in a lowly place where animals were kept. Captured as an adult by the people he created, brutalized, gored and nailed to a cross just so he'd died

for their sins and ultimate redemption. finally resurrecting few days after, he ascended to heaven to resume back is godly duties.

If someone told you this story for the very first time as an adult, you'd probably recommend that they check into mental facility!
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Emusan(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
to be a God, it must be a deity, A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.
JEHOVAH: The personal name of God in the Hebrew Scriptures; (for those who believe in Christ)
So both questions are yes

So Jesus is a deity, a supernatural, immortal being with superior Power like Jehovah...

Then why didn't you worship and reverence Jesus?
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by jamesid29(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What color is this? let's see how stupid you are.
What you are asking for is a statement not a proof.
Pi = 3.14 and is an irrational number is a statement not a proof. To proof that statement you can look at Lambert's work.

Likewise you can proof the image you posted is a particular color and not just make a statement. Probably you can start with what actually is color in terms of electromagnetic radiation of a wavelength within the visible spectrum and how the particular color you are talking about fall into a particular wavelength. How we our eyes perceive it, how light intensity affects our perception and how our brain responds to stimuli. You can then breakdown the color into its hue, saturation and brightness that distinguishes it from other possible perceived colours and Maybe chip in a couple of things from Newton's work.
Just a couple of ideas on how to go about it.

Care to try again sir?
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
jamesid29:

What you are asking for is a statement not a proof.
Pi = 3.14 and is an irrational number is a statement not a proof. To proof that statement you can look at Lambert's work.

Likewise you can proof the image you posted is a particular color and not just make a statement. Probably you can start with what actually is color in terms of electromagnetic radiation of a wavelength within the visible spectrum and how the particular color you are talking about fall into a particular wavelength. How we our eyes perceive it, how light intensity affects our perception and how our brain responds to stimuli. You can then breakdown the color into its hue, saturation and brightness that distinguishes it from other possible perceived colours and Maybe chip in a couple of things from Newton's work.
Just a couple of ideas on how to go about it.

Care to try again sir?
Bros, tell us the color you see now, if you get it wrong then I'll prove the color is green.

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by jamesid29(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Bros, tell us the color you see now, if you get it wrong then I'll prove the color is green.
Again sir, you are making the same mistake. You are still making a statement.
If you can't proof your statement, that's fine. But it would be great if you tried though.... we learn everyday.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by jcross19: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
kimond101:
A.

B.

God is One.

C.

Jesus is coming back!

From your word, you just confused yourself! "raised" what's word doing in your sentence if Jesus was not crucified? how can someone be raised without under going death? raised and lifted up are just different in English sentence!!!.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Emusan:

So Jesus is a deity, a supernatural, immortal being with superior Power like Jehovah...

he is with biblical definition...
We have several of them... But there a God which is supreme to all gods even to Jesus.. he's Jehovah..
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Emusan(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
awhybliss:
he is with biblical definition...
We have several of them... But there a God which is supreme to all gods even to Jesus.. he's Jehovah..

You're still confused!

A deity deserves worship and reverence, why didn't you worship and reverence Jesus?

There shouldn't be any God supreme to another God if both have the same qualities and attributes.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Emusan:

You're still confused!

A deity deserves worship and reverence, why didn't you worship and reverence Jesus?

There shouldn't be any God supreme to another God if both have the same qualities and attributes.
, if am confused maybe it because you are to keen with not understanding the English meaning of "God"
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
jamesid29:

Again sir, you are making the same mistake. You are still making a statement.
If you can't proof your statement, that's fine. But it would be great if you tried though.... we learn everyday.
So you can't tell me the color you see?

Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by kimond101: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2020
jcross19:
From your word, you just confused yourself! "raised" what's word doing in your sentence if Jesus was not crucified? how can someone be raised without under going death? raised and lifted up are just different in English sentence!!!.

I said what I said 'raised up'.

From your statement: how can someone be raised wothout undergoing death is a testament that Jesus is not God.

God can raise anyone up to himself as that is the minuest thing for Him to do. Angels ascend and descend from the heavens. There are many unseen heavenly creatures that ascend and descend continuously.

If God wants to raise anyone up to Himself all He says is 'Be' and it is.
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Emusan:

you didn't either read the post, or didn't understand the post...
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Let's learn to read and understand post or articles, most people are anxious to ready only the headlines.. leaving the contents, from your suggestions and replies i will know who read and understand the post or not... It's not necessary the reader buy to the post or agrees with it.. but most importantly, read to understand.. so you can have a hit point when replying
Re: JESUS Is A GOD: Reasons And Facts Why Jesus Is A God by jcross19: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2020
kimond101:

I said what I said 'raised up'.

From your statement: how can someone be raised wothout undergoing death is a testament that Jesus is not God.

God can raise anyone up to himself as that is the minuest thing for Him to do. Angels ascend and descend from the heavens. There are many unseen heavenly creatures that ascend and descend continuously.

If God wants to raise anyone up to Himself all He says is 'Be' and it is.

don't twist that raising in that part of Koran you fished that from,raise is different from lifted up and ascending is different from raising in that words.. they may look so familiar but have their own way of using them!. am sure this your believe is from Quran where you brought such idea , plagiarized book from bible too!. and is very belittle of God that He can not raised Jesus up after death. then ask yourself why did Allah allow Mohammed to die to poison because Allah esteemed Mohammed more than all it's prophets!!!.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Life After Death? / Meet TB Joshua's Wife & Beautiful Children He Left Behind. / Another Church Member Exposes Tb Joshua's Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.