Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) (2159 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Yinkfoldgist: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nigerian is known for its irregular power supply and though the local celebrities here might have been used to the lifestyle, but not for the British rapper, Stefflon Don.

The rapper took to her Instagram page to rant about the unstable electricity in the city of Lagos. She posted a video where she expressed her disappointment at the state of electricity.

See the video below;

Source: https://yinkfold.com/stefflon-don-rants-about-electricity-instability-in-lagos-video/

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
channel it through burna

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by LearnITsmash(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nigeria is a joke run by religious dingbats undecided

5 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Geminita1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
You have access to higher calibre of men, affluent, wealthy guys in your country but you settled for one taut in a third world country. Cheap ass. Your suffering just started.

6 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by HITdemUP: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Geminita1:
You have access to higher calibre of men, affluent, wealthy guys in your country but you settled for one taut in a third world country. Cheap ass. Your suffering just started.
Why are you really pained? It's her decision not yours.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Geminita1(f): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
HITdemUP:

Why are you really pained? It's her decision not yours.
Then she shouldn't complain to us when her decision starts biting her cheap ass.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by chukslawrence(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Geminita1:
Very sure you are masturbating to Burna’s picture at the moment.
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Geminita1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
chukslawrence:
Very sure you are masturbating to Burna’s picture at the moment.
k

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by iPrevail(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Geminita1:

Not everyone is a gold-digger
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by TheExecutioner: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Well there's a price to pay when you set low standards for yourself.

Yinkfoldgist:
Nigerian is known for its irregular power supply and though the local celebrities here might have been used to the lifestyle, but not for the British rapper, Stefflon Don.

The rapper took to her Instagram page to rant about the unstable electricity in the city of Lagos. She posted a video where she expressed her disappointment at the state of electricity.

See the video below;

Source: https://yinkfold.com/stefflon-don-rants-about-electricity-instability-in-lagos-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by dangotesmummy: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
So what should we do? Go and complain to burna boy(man)
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
BlissNenyee:
This babe hella thick. See those thighs and legs.. mehn.. burna boy dey enjoy oo...

Just like me
That is all you know, your brain is full of relaxer

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Onyi22(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls when will she return back to London?
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by WorWorBoy: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Geminita1:

You are hurt because Burna boy is not with a Nigerian lady right? Listen lady, not every Nigerian will end up with a Nigerian.
Live and let live
And good evening to you too.

5 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls when will she return back to London?
LMAO why?
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by mezarddinny: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
this one thinks she is cardi b abi
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Geminita1(f): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
WorWorBoy:

You are hurt because Burna boy is not with a Nigerian lady right? Listen lady, not every Nigerian will end up with a Nigerian.
Live and let live
And good evening to you too.
I believe women are smarter than men. When it comes to men, hypergamy is a priority for us. So i question any woman that settles for less when she is in the midst of the best of the best. Its either she is ratchet and unable to attract better or she is masculine and does not realise it yet, or worse case both.

Burna boy is not even an a list artist in my book and he is not wealthy too. Behaves like a drug addict, razz and low class behaviour. I think she has a really low self esteem and she is fat too, so she is not the type that attracts wealthy men but she is still too good for Burna.

3 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
It is well
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Slaveman343: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
BlissNenyee:
This babe hella thick. See those thighs and legs.. mehn.. burna boy dey enjoy oo...

Just like me
photos or undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by WorWorBoy: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
I believe women are smarter than men. When it comes to men, hypergamy is a priority for us. So i question any woman that settles for less when she is in the midst of the best of the best. Its either she is ratchet and unable to attract better or she is masculine and does not realise it yet, or worse case both.

Burna boy is not even an a list artist in my book and he is not wealthy too. Behaves like a drug addict, razz and low class behaviour. I think she has a really low self esteem and she is fat too, so she is not the type that attracts wealthy men but she is still too good for Burna.
In your own opinion, what's the definition of best of the best?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
WorWorBoy:
In your own opinion, what's the definition of best of the best?
She can't tell you because she don't know. grin

Oya Geminita1 come and tell us.
Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by WorWorBoy: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Notasaints:
She can't tell you because she don't know. grin

Oya Geminita1 come and tell us.
Lol, it's amazing how people type so much bullshit online, best of the best my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Rants About Electricity Instability In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Lol, it's amazing how people type so much bullshit online, best of the best my foot.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Celebrates 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos In US / Agbani Darego: Top 15 Most Beautiful Miss World Ever. / Perfect Wiz Khalifa Look Alike (smoking Weed) At Afcon 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.