Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,919 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Down, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Down, (484 Views)

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry / Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Down, by OgThanos: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is sniper 2, I have a clean shot. Permission to fire.. over ..

1 Like

Re: Man Down, by frenchtoast(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Don't propose in public and you won't have to worry about this
Re: Man Down, by donbachi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Play it again u will see,dat d girl came back and said yes...just play it and see....i no well
Re: Man Down, by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
stop posting rubbish online, that was a SOCIAL PRANK by a dude and his gf.... to see how dumb people and social media like to retweet nonsense and laugh about fake rubbish (btw right after that he proposed and she actually said yes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJjVSnydGs
Re: Man Down, by OgThanos: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
stop posting rubbish online, that was a SOCIAL PRANK by a dude and his gf.... to see how dumb people and social media like to retweet nonsense and laugh about fake rubbish (btw right after that he proposed and she actually said yes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJjVSnydGs
Lolz. Video that I've watched countless number of times.. I only posted this part for humor .

(1) (Reply)

How Some Ladies Lose Out / Marrying Ashwo N Runs Grls! / Thank You Guys I Genuinely Love You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.