Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) (46251 Views)

Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by bs81(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2020
I'm disappointed in Sowore for lending credence to the Marlian nonsense with this video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by omohayek: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2020
jimyjames:
Lol and this is who some verbal warriors call a hero ?

Afonja SMH
Another mouth-breather projecting his own ridiculous delusions onto others. Nobody but you clowns ever thought Sowore a "hero": the point was the need for the FG to obey the rule of law by respecting court orders, not that the likes of Sowore or Dasuki are particularly deserving of gentle handling. Of course I don't expect tribalistic primitives like you to understand such concepts as "principles".

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by realestniggah: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Terrible dancer grin
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by masterflowx(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Naira Marly will go places whether they like it or not...
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Buhari and DSS won't like this at all
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Tblesd: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2020
He was just dancing on his own while d song was being played underground. I think d word "inside life, o ti back alive" in d song is d reason behind d song. DT song is for every ex prisoner

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by jimyjames(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2020
omohayek:

Another mouth-breather projecting his own ridiculous delusions onto others. Nobody but you clowns ever thought Sowore a "hero": the point was the need for the FG to obey the rule of law by respecting court orders, not that the likes of Sowore or Dasuki are particularly deserving of gentle handling. Of course I don't expect tribalistic primitives like you to understand such concepts as "principles".

Will you shut up

You afonjas called sowore a hero and said he stood his ground against federal government , but nnamdi KANU ran away

Am surprised you are denying your hero
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by omohayek: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up

You afonjas called sowore a hero and said he stood his ground against federal government , but nnamdi KANU ran away

More delusional projection from a human failure with a room-temperature IQ.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by benedictuyi(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2020
See who wants to rule Nigeria. Bunch of kids

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari and DSS won't like this at all

They will have no problem with him as long as he doesn't talk about revolution
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by DSoj(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
NUISANCE

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
omohayek:

More delusional projection from a human failure with a room-temperature IQ.

My friend go and dance soapy With your hero

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by HAKYN1: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up

Nope, you the Osus made him hero, we dont glorify idi*ts like Nmadiot Cownu in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin My brurodah you think say na ordinary eyes,he take dey do all those bullshit wen him with them,Adeshina, Osho,all d cabals dey do? They are all marlians on low key..
Kia uwamefu
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

Nope, you the Osus made him hero, we dont glorify idi*ts like Nmadiot Cownu in Yorubaland.

Am not surprised , you all are bunch of verbal warriors you turned your hero to a news paper vendor, Yoruba's are not worth fighting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Doc10q:
I always told the yorubas that this guy Sowore they are following will lead them nowhere. Serious choas is on boad happening in his region... As a revolutional leader he claims to be instead of him to start leading, he's there dancing and disgracing him in trival things. I pity those that followed this guy and is still following him. Jus look at how he's dancing with boys while real men who supported him that knows the chaos happening in nigeria now both in their region and other regions will be highly disappointed in him. Because they once looked up to him thinking he was getting somwhere with his formidable zeal and resoluteness for revolution, jus only to end up dancing with kids(boys) making a fool of himself after being released. I swear the serious yorubas that followed him will be disappointed.

Sometimes I jus admire d ibos. Jus look at how kanu was released and immediately he took up his biafra agitation again, why? because it was something serious to him... But Sowore who made revolution look as if it was serious to him, what did he do? Immediately he got released, instead of him to go back to his revolution protest to show d FG how serious he was in it and how serious it was to him, that he needed nigeria to change for d good... What did he do? He went dancing with small kids, acting as if everything is OK. This guy is a JOKE! I always knew he wasn't even formidable and resolute in his revolutional cause. He was taking nigerians for granted.

Yorubas this is your so-called formidable revolutional leader o.. undecided

Meaningless and dishonest drivel. You would have a point if Yorubas ever, at any stage, showed anything other than lukewarm interest in Sowore or his agitation. Deji Adeyanju too knows he is on his own.

Yorubas, unlike Igbos, will always make our Omo ale (cads and miscreants) know that they are on their own and that it is only omoluabis ( men of decency and integrity) we are ready to support.

You same Igbos spammed the net to say Yorubas Abandoned Sowore when we showed zero interest in agitating for his release. Now, true to your schizophrenic nature, we are "following him".

Bruv, Yorubas are not Igbos. We dont follow cads, self-serving lunatics and scammers. We leave that to Igbos who have zero sense of right and wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
This is an exciting moment the convener of Revolution Now and the CEO of Sahara Reporters was dancing to Soapy by Naira Marley.

Mr. Sowore who was just released by DSS was seen clad with the Revolution Now beret. The former presidential candidate under the umbrella of AAC shows his soapy skills as he vibes to the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTAjjeT_fg

Becoming a Marlian is far better for him...If he tries that revolution nonsense again, he will be thrown into Kirikiri prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2020
[s][/s]
Doc10q:
I always told the yorubas that this guy Sowore they are following will lead them nowhere. Serious choas is on boad happening in his region... As a revolutional leader he claims to be instead of him to start leading, he's there dancing and disgracing him in trival things. I pity those that followed this guy and is still following him. Jus look at how he's dancing with boys while real men who supported him that knows the chaos happening in nigeria now both in their region and other regions will be highly disappointed in him. Because they once looked up to him thinking he was getting somwhere with his formidable zeal and resoluteness for revolution, jus only to end up dancing with kids(boys) making a fool of himself after being released. I swear the serious yorubas that followed him will be disappointed.

Sometimes I jus admire d ibos. Jus look at how kanu was released and immediately he took up his biafra agitation again, why? because it was something serious to him... But Sowore who made revolution look as if it was serious to him, what did he do? Immediately he got released, instead of him to go back to his revolution protest to show d FG how serious he was in it and how serious it was to him, that he needed nigeria to change for d good... What did he do? He went dancing with small kids, acting as if everything is OK. This guy is a JOKE! I always knew he wasn't even formidable and resolute in his revolutional cause. He was taking nigerians for granted.

Yorubas this is your so-called formidable revolutional leader o.. undecided
You are a wicked liar. Kanu fled the country when he got freedom and was found hobnobbing with a LovePeddler in an hotel days later. Sowore cannot lead Yoruba because of his questionable character... He's never a hope for Yoruba...wetin we dey fight for? Na Igbo dey look for identity for 9ja and kept black mailing everyone with Biafra. Igbos are born cowards know for abandoning their quest. Even as bad as Sowore is, he will never abandone his quest...this is the difference between Yorubas and Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by don4real18(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
Sowore of all people is also a Marlian?
SMH.

And so many responsible youths out there look up to him as a model..
Judging someone from a dance sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Olugbanko:
And he wants to be taken serious?
I believe he was just dancing to the "beat" at that moment, absolutely not necessarily the message in the Song.

SOWORE is responsible than all that.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2020
On a level
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
Sowore of all people is also a Marlian?
SMH.

And so many responsible youths out there look up to him as a model..

I'm sure you didn't watch the video.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nawaooo

This one na wetin some tribe put their hope on!

cheesy. Baba abeg free the guy FG don compensate am this new year.

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by dboY1123(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Refurbished sense, obviously DSS has done more harm than good undecided
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Preetychina22(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
pansophist:
Now I'm suspecting if they inject this man with something while in prison. He acts funny these days.
Lol
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2020
splashbaby:
[s][/s]You are a wicked liar. Kanu fled the country when he got freedom and was found hobnobbing with a LovePeddler in an hotel days later. Sowore cannot lead Yoruba because of his questionable character... He's never a hope for Yoruba...wetin we dey fight for? Na Igbo dey look for identity for 9ja and kept black mailing everyone with Biafra. Igbos are born cowards know for abandoning their quest. Even as bad as Sowore is, he will never abandone his quest...this is the difference between Yorubas and Igbos.

He is indeed a shameless liar. Now we are "following Sowore" when the entire world knows the Yorubas, unlike Igbos who queued behind lunatic Kanu, never entertained Sowore in the slightest.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Oshigun:

Meaningless and dishonest drivel. You would have a point if Yorubas ever, at any stage, showed anything other than lukewarm interest in Sowore or his agitation. Deji Adeyanju too knows he is on his own.

Yorubas, unlike Igbos, will always make our Omo ale (cads and miscreants) know that they are on their own and that it is only omoluabis ( men of decency and integrity) we are ready to support.

You same Igbos spammed the net to say Yorubas Abandoned Sowore when we showed zero interest in agitating for his release. Now, true to your schizophrenic nature, we are "following him".

Bruv, Yorubas are not Igbos. We dont follow cads, self-serving lunatics and scammers. We leave that to Igbos who have zero sense of right and wrong.

So sowore is a self-serving lunatic cry
Someone that has been fighting for truth and justice since the days of Abiola even when thìefnubu cowardly ran to UK to become a drug dealer. U guys are the worst abeg, betrayal is in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Odunayo95(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Kirikiri Jo soapy grin
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Damntruth(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nawaooo

This one na wetin some tribe put their hope on!
bross.look properly at that video there is a lot there ..I guess most people don't get what he was doing in that video... Unless one is very smart
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by homirefacuny(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kingdollar28:
wink

FG and DSS be like;....

Mad o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) / Sunday Zaka, FCT PDP Chairman Dies In Accident On Election Day / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.