Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) (46247 Views)

Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by RaptorX: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fake Julius Malema wannabe
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Fuckgovt: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
Sowore of all people is also a Marlian?
SMH.

And so many responsible youths out there look up to him as a model..
shut up. Did Obama once dance to ganam style music. Does it make him irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Inerepamo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
nairalanders and hypocracy are like 5 and 6 because he danced soapy everybody is saying is this who yorubas call a leader?. is it your business davido is a marlian dj cuppy is a marlian as well but can dance to other songs abi let him enjoy his freedom
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
oluwaahmed:

So sowore is a self-serving lunatic cry
Someone that has been fighting for truth and justice since the days of Abiola even when thìefnubu cowardly ran to UK to become a drug dealer. U guys are the worst abeg, betrayal is in your blood.

My friend sharap. Yorubas dumped Sowore when he started shouting revolution after he lost the election woefully.

Unlike clannish Igbo, with no sense of right and wrong, Yorubas decided Sowore Is a dishonorable individual not worthy of leading anyone.

We are not like Igbos who continue following flawed scammers even after they have been exposed and shamed.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Gandollar(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Doc10q:

Exactly wat I said. The person that yorubas called leader, jus look at how he's disgracing himself with kids instead of pushing ahead the cause(revolution) in which they fought and did protest for him for... . Tinubu will be laughing his ass off right now. He will jus be like "is this their so-called #revolution now leader they wanted to die for him matter?"
I don't have issues with him dancing, it could have been in a church. My problem is his choice of music.

He prolly thinks this will endear him to the youths, well MARLIANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Gandollar(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I was an advocate that this guy should be kept behind bars for an average of 30 years so he can slash Nelson Mandela's record but some insane people disagreed.

Look at him now dancing soapy.

If he had been released 30years later, he won't have the strength to even dance to blues, talkless of soapy
Na ya pipu. Both sowore, Marley and soap, na you get dem.

Do with it what you may.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by dashing07(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Soapy abi, we are coming for u again

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by DanielGb(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Freedom is sweet. Don't underestimate it.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Caustic001: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
SMH.

you trust these bloggers? watch the video 1st
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Amos1423(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg make de man enjoy jor
Dss wahala no be hear
I no say de over serious one wey Nigeria wahala be their priority but no fit go fight Boko Haram one on one go criticize
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Walkingkilo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
helinues:
I have not listened to the soapy song or watch the video.

As for Sowore, se make person no dance in peace

He must have been dancing the real soapy in DSS custody. wink)
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by neutrotoba(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
SMH.

Some people look up to Buhari and he's a terrorist

Some people look up to Atiku and he's a thief

Sowore has not committed any crime, he's simply identifying with the youths... So yeah I'm a Marlian too now
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Doc10q: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
pansophist:
Now I'm suspecting if they inject this man with something while in prison. He acts funny these days.

True I suspect the same o.. Because he's not supposed to be acting this way. He's supposed to take his revolutional cause serious! But somehow, he acts strange..lik a person who's being childish or something..i jus don't know... Are you sure they didn't succeed in injecting something into his bloodstream before they released him? cry
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gullis:
We currently have Singapore tourist visa, dubai work visa, Kuwait Shoon visa, and Bahrain work visa. So also contact us for your embassy interview appointment(emergency or normal), travel insurance, flight and hotel reservation(prepaid or booking). Pls Whatsapp or call 09018171136 for further enquires.

Those countries are hell bro and you knew it why are you feasting on desperation of people?
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Doc10q: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
And now that Sowore is freed and enjoying his life, he's like...

"if I knew this was how freedom use to be, I wouldn't have gone in the first place to fight for nigeria..#revolution now kii you there! Who e elp? Abeg make I enjoy my life ni" cheesy

My dear yorubas.. Like play like play.. your #revolution now don die like that o.. Mak u begin now dey look for another leader o cos d old one don kolo... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Doc10q: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
sylve11:
see some people president? grin grin cool

grin grin cheesy I swear..
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Doc10q:

Exactly wat I said. The person that yorubas called leader, jus look at how he's disgracing himself with kids instead of pushing ahead the cause(revolution) in which they fought and did protest for him for... . Tinubu will be laughing his ass off right now. He will jus be like "is this their so-called #revolution now leader they wanted to die for him matter?"
[/s]

Igbo stop crying dem swear for una?

Sowore in prison, Yoruba keep it cool and continue engaging in their political activities, there is no cries we don't read from you dummies

average Yoruba see this guy and KANU as a clown hence why everybody keep it cool but you imbeciles keep crying and ranting up and down that he was abandoned. now he got release with the influence of the relentless efforts of some Yorubas, you won't allow us hear word still

I asked again dem use wailing swear for una ?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
The reason for the dance is no surprise at all. imagine a sexually active man suddenly gets behind bars and spend couple of months there. It is only natural for him to jerk off to relieve himself while incarcerated thus the reason for the soapy dance after his release.

Meanwhile Sowore is a force to reckon with and I really respect and admire his guts.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by idealogical: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Soapy coward revolution. Inside life inside jail no be small tin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
废话
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oshigun:

My friend sharap. Yorubas dumped Sowore when he started shouting revolution after he lost the election woefully.

Unlike clannish Igbo, with no sense of right and wrong, Yorubas decided Sowore Is a dishonorable individual not worthy of leading anyone.

We are not like Igbos who continue following flawed scammers even after they have been exposed and shamed.

OK but thîefnubu the bullion van man, and oshibanjo the tax rogue are models to Yoruba people No wonder u guys regressed during the past 30 years; so much that hundreds of your people were lining up and begging in burdillon for 500 to vote for APC. Awolowo & Abiola would be turning in their grave.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by flexyrule(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This feeling is very underrated.

I once said that being able to dance soapy and legwork was amongst my biggest feats of 2019.

As a chronic masturbatoor with years of diligent service, I typically didn't expect the dancestep to be any difficult but I was in for a rude shock the first time I tried and saw it wasn't as easy at it looked.
My legwork was like a malnourished Kwashiorkor child with knock-knees shivering in winter.

Anyways, I swallowed my senses of entitlement, vomited my pride and diligently learnt it like a fish learning to swim.

Today it is all history, my legwork can give the best of the Marlians a run for his money.

So I relate to Sowore's joy...just knowing that you are still alive and able to work your legs into a dance is a thing of pride worth flaunting to people who think you are Jesus and expect you to die for them just like that.

Inside life.
You should start earning from your comments here. You can't be doing all this for free!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
ohh
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This feeling is very underrated.

I once said that being able to dance soapy and legwork was amongst my biggest feats of 2019.

As a chronic masturbatoor with years of diligent service, I typically didn't expect the dancestep to be any difficult but I was in for a rude shock the first time I tried and saw it wasn't as easy at it looked.
My legwork was like a malnourished Kwashiorkor child with knock-knees shivering in winter.

Anyways, I swallowed my senses of entitlement, vomited my pride and diligently learnt it like a fish learning to swim.

Today it is all history, my legwork can give the best of the Marlians a run for his money.

So I relate to Sowore's joy...just knowing that you are still alive and able to work your legs into a dance is a thing of pride worth flaunting to people who think you are Jesus and expect you to die for them just like that.

Inside life.

u don smoke weed SK abi cheesy
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by LuciusX: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
These yoruba people! If you give them small weed, they will start arranging plantation. They gave this mumu small free hand now he's doing 'oga'. Buhari baby, please rid us of this miscreant + that he-goat, that calls himself 'defense counsel'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by LuciusX: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Doc10q:
And now that Sowore is freed and enjoying his life, he's like...

"if I knew this was how freedom use to be, I wouldn't have gone in the first place to fight for nigeria..#revolution now kii you there! Who e elp? Abeg make I enjoy my life ni" cheesy

"My dear yorubas.. Like play like play.. your #revolution now don die like that o.. Mak u begin now dey look for another leader o cos d old one don kolo... " grin

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Pain(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Imagine a Soapy or Marlian President in Aso Rock.
Abomination of Desolation. Tufiakwa !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Olugbanko: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Brunicekid:
I believe he was just dancing to the "beat" at that moment, absolutely not necessarily the message in the Song.

SOWORE is responsible than all that.
I give you the benefit of doubt!
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by kingdavid09: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by AmDayo: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
SMH.

what do marlians has to do with dancing

yeye hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.