Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport (415 Views)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by Adabass: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I know this is not meant for the romance section but folks in the travel section can be so numb.

I am trying to applying for an international passport this next week. I do not have an idea of how much it cost. Anyone who has recently gotten their passport should help me.out with the cost implications and the process of getting it.

Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by joeferrari(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2020
For a fresh application process the new 10 years passport goes for 70k to 80 depending on the state you are applying from, while the 5 years passport is 35k.
N/b go with your national identity card number to process your application for the passport

quote author=Adabass post=85538496]Hi Everyone,

I know this is not meant for the romance section but folks in the travel section can be so numb.

I am trying to applying for an international passport this next week. I do not have an idea of how much it cost. Anyone who has recently gotten their passport should help me.out with the cost implications and the process of getting it.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by icenti: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Are you in Lagos if yes it should cost you about 35k for 5 years 32 pages own with 3-5 days ready. I'm actually talking about express

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2020
at the time i did my own i did it with 35k.just go to the immigration center in your state and carry along your national id card with you.they will tell you what to do.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by icenti: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2020
lefulefu:
at the time i did my own i did it with 35k.just go to the immigration center in your state and carry along your national id card with you.they will tell you what to do.

Exactly. With date of birth and certificate of origin
Re: How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2020
icenti:

Exactly. With date of birth and certificate of origin
yes with date of birth and certificate of local govt of origin..very very important.

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks Is Normal In Most People. / Digital Illustrator Wanted / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.