Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Seyi Makinde Reacts To Oyo Market Fire Outbreak - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seyi Makinde Reacts To Oyo Market Fire Outbreak (711 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Reacts To Oyo Market Fire Outbreak by lanrex101: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
The Governor of Oyo state, Seyi Makinde has reacted to the early morning fire outbreak that gutted more than half of the town’s main market, Akesan on Sunday.

On his Twitter page, the Oyo governor wrote: “I received with shock, news of the fire outbreak at Oja Akesan in Oyo Town, in the early hours of this morning.

“I received with shock, news of the fire outbreak at Oja Akesan in Oyo Town, in the early hours of this morning. Words cannot convey my sadness at this incident and I sympathise with the victims. I appeal for calm as we investigate the circumstances around the unfortunate incidents"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7IJnWUsSbM

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Website For Small/large Business. / All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear / Foreign Upwork Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.