Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

US Vs Iran: Buhari Is In Full Support Of The War Between America And Iran - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Vs Iran: Buhari Is In Full Support Of The War Between America And Iran (403 Views)

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage / US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla / Baba Suwe Recuperating In US, Walking Without Support Of A Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Vs Iran: Buhari Is In Full Support Of The War Between America And Iran by ellaonweblog(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2020
It could be that because of the religious relationship our president Buhari has with Iran, he has decided to completely support them with all he has..
For more info
Pls use the link below
https://ellaonweblog./2020/01/05/us-vs-iran-buhari-is-in-full-support-of-iran-fighting-against-us/
Re: US Vs Iran: Buhari Is In Full Support Of The War Between America And Iran by omoiyamayor(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Buhari is a sunni muslim while iran is Shia so can you explain to us better what you mean.

(1) (Reply)

Vote My Son Please / Insecurity Protest: TVC Presenters Wear Black In Solidarity With Catholics / Syndey Talker Apologise To His After Testing Negative To Covid19(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.