Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (39142 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Kbanka: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wondafu
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Penaldo: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka sir pls we need you in Bet9ja
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Dulcinea(f): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
lilybonny:
And it did

Yes we did. Let Hope truly be the hope of Imolites! That's all we ask.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Ucee1999: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
calculusx:

I concur. This thread is silent like a graveyard

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Day169: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Mbaka always talking Nonsense.

This is one priest I have come to regard as useless in this life.

Was it not the same Mbakaogu that told us Buhari is the next best thing after bread and butter?

Honestly, atimes I have the feeling that MBAKA IS MAD OR HAVE WHAT I CALL TWO MINUTES OF MADNESS!

Only God knows the amount of money Hope Uzodimma must have given him this time around.

Why this thing pains me in my heart is that Mbaka is one priest of God that is highly talented and gifted. But stuppid at same time.

SATAN HAS FINALLY TAKEN OVER HIM!

He predicted Nnamani will die, Nnammani is back in the senate.

He predicted that ROCHAS will fail. ROCHAS is in the senate now.

He predicted that Ohakim has been forgiven and will win. Where is Ohakim now.

Oh Mbaka.... Your imbeccility is becoming too much!
..well it's time to eat your words and think again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by enirock(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2020
To u all who castigated him nd called him names, hw market?
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by kayusely70(m): 4:53am On Jan 15, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

I have heard 5 different 2020 prophesies from different men of God nd none of dem ar d same.
MFM own is different from Mbaka own, Mbaka nd mfm own is different from Adeboye own.
Adeboye, Mbaka nd MFM own is different from Suleiman own.
Both Adeboye, Mbaka, MFM nd Suleiman own is different from Oyedepo. I wonder of d source of these their prophesies ar not d same.
T.B Joshua has stopped prophesying since his America prophesy failed.
The most confusing part of these their prophesy is that none of them prophesied The Australian Bush fire in 2019 or d Amazon fire in Brazil.
Even their 2020 prophesy they couldn't see nd prophesy Iran nd America Bruhaha.
But if this Mbaka own happen I go cut cap 4 him, cos his own is more of a prophesy than prediction. Beside most of his prophesy has happened eg his prophesy on Abacha's death, Rise nd fall of oil prize, Jonathan nd Atiku lost of election.

Fr Mbaka Again!
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by kayusely70(m): 5:00am On Jan 15, 2020
perpeling22:
What if the prophecy later came through, what will now become of those of you insulting him. Why not wait and give the prophecy time and see what will happen
U have been vindicated!
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Aufbauh(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2020
omenka:
grin

Brodally, ebi like say this Mbaka man the see road ooo.
I somehow underrated him.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by usamali(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2020
The supreme Court judgement today did not come to me as a surprise. The game plan to declare Hope the winner was ochestrated. Though seems impossible. It would have been a disaster to announce such game plan without first preparing people's minds. Knowing fully well the role Religion, Christianity, Catholic, priests and Fr Mbaka play in the life of the south eastners and Imolites, Fr Mbaka was chosen and briefed of the game plan. His role is just to prepare the poor people's minds for the big game. Now to the people's minds, it is prophecy comes true. And then the jackpot!!!! Fr Mbaka, the people using you today, making you a super human will definitely attack and try to disgrace you before the year runs out. Pls save this post. Nigeria's political game has become very predictable. My personal thought.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by ugogboskey(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Well, Supreme Court has validated Mbaka's prophecy, however sad it might be
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by lilybonny(f): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Dulcinea:

Yes we did. Let Hope truly be the hope of Imolites! That's all we ask.
I hope he performs well for u guys... IMO state deserves a good Gov.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Mbaka always talking Nonsense.

This is one priest I have come to regard as useless in this life.

Was it not the same Mbakaogu that told us Buhari is the next best thing after bread and butter?

Honestly, atimes I have the feeling that MBAKA IS MAD OR HAVE WHAT I CALL TWO MINUTES OF MADNESS!

Only God knows the amount of money Hope Uzodimma must have given him this time around.

Why this thing pains me in my heart is that Mbaka is one priest of God that is highly talented and gifted. But stuppid at same time.

SATAN HAS FINALLY TAKEN OVER HIM!

He predicted Nnamani will die, Nnammani is back in the senate.

He predicted that ROCHAS will fail. ROCHAS is in the senate now.

He predicted that Ohakim has been forgiven and will win. Where is Ohakim now.

Oh Mbaka.... Your imbeccility is becoming too much!

bros.... How market?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Dulcinea(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
lilybonny:
I hope he performs well for u guys... IMO state deserves a good Gov.

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by perpeling22(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2020
kayusely70:
U have been vindicated!

Thanks. Bro.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by solmusdesigns: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hizzy:

Hide your face

no i wont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.