Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! (7264 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
We also have a pedophile on Nairaland with the moniker KAYCEE125 and other multiples

say no child molesters.

seun take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by mu2sa2: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Helicobacter:
You have daughters of 19,18,17 years and they can't do the chores hmmm...
Best post so far.
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
When is he impregnating you

1 Like

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Kyari79(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
He is lucky

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by revolt(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aunty ur daughters na Mia Khalifa oooo... that boy fit dey innocent ..
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Stevo35: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
He's a baddo.

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
How can you one have 3 grown up girls in the house and still bring in a helper or a servant. What were the girls doing?
Please let that innocent boy go because even God will punish you if you do him any harm. What will you do to your kids that opened their legs for their house boy?
Giving birth and providing for kids being able to protect or at least prepare them for the realities of live and how to stay on a save side is as wicked as abortion.
See what you have to make your kids go through and now you want to blame the boy.
Na wow o

1 Like

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
infogenius:
It's obvious that u've failed as a parent.
Three daughters whipped none can say no or report attempts.
You did not train ur girls well. I blame you not ur house boy.
I won't be surprised if ur girls seduced him.
Thank you for this comment.
She's a disgrace to motherhood.

2 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
chiefolododo:
Let me check VAR

Modified!

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by spafu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself, do you want to blame an 18 year old for a 19 and 17 year old opening their local government headquarters for him to carry out his executive functions?
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell.
And if it's true, you too are hiding something from us.
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Aplaudez(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
The fear of housemaid is the beginning of wisdom. That's all I could say when I discovered that my three lovely girls were impregnated by a dirty house boy.
I only thought I was trying to help the poor boy who came from a very poor background. I picked him up from the village since my husband stays overseas and I am also working as a bank.manager. I needed someone to help me do my house chores and also stay at home while I travel.
I told my mom in the village and she told me of a young boy who is struggling to eat. He wasn't even going to school anymore because his father is late and his mom is a full housewife. I decided to bring him into my home since he was from a good family background, besides, his mother is a good Christian. I never knew I had shot myself on the leg. All I was trying to do was to help a poor boy.
I took him into my home and made him attend a private secondary school so he can write WAEC that year. The 18-year-old boy repaid my kindness to him by sleeping with all my three daughters (19, 17 and 15 years of age).
It all happened in the space of two months. That was six months after he joined us. My 19-year-old girl is preparing for university, while the 17-year-old just completed her secondary school and the 15-year-old is still in school.
What a wicked world! How do I tell their father that our three lovely kids are pregnant for the same man?
Should I just take them to the hospital and terminate their pregnancies?
Now I understand why people don't help anymore. They will end up repaying you with evil.
My worst regret was helping someone. I'll never help anyone again. I need your advice please

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3100ce6583d30823eafa408f8eff0ba9?client=news
oniro oshi nie
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by luminaalfa07(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
The fear of housemaid is the beginning of wisdom. That's all I could say when I discovered that my three lovely girls were impregnated by a dirty house boy.
I only thought I was trying to help the poor boy who came from a very poor background. I picked him up from the village since my husband stays overseas and I am also working as a bank.manager. I needed someone to help me do my house chores and also stay at home while I travel.
I told my mom in the village and she told me of a young boy who is struggling to eat. He wasn't even going to school anymore because his father is late and his mom is a full housewife. I decided to bring him into my home since he was from a good family background, besides, his mother is a good Christian. I never knew I had shot myself on the leg. All I was trying to do was to help a poor boy.
I took him into my home and made him attend a private secondary school so he can write WAEC that year. The 18-year-old boy repaid my kindness to him by sleeping with all my three daughters (19, 17 and 15 years of age).
It all happened in the space of two months. That was six months after he joined us. My 19-year-old girl is preparing for university, while the 17-year-old just completed her secondary school and the 15-year-old is still in school.
What a wicked world! How do I tell their father that our three lovely kids are pregnant for the same man?
Should I just take them to the hospital and terminate their pregnancies?
Now I understand why people don't help anymore. They will end up repaying you with evil.
My worst regret was helping someone. I'll never help anyone again. I need your advice please

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3100ce6583d30823eafa408f8eff0ba9?client=news
so pertectic story, just do the right thing send Solomon back to the village and just take care of your daughter
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Hisduchess(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss
All I can do is LMAO. Still baffles me why people don't think otherwise of third party people in the families .

If male child say 5 years old enjoys so much to enter the room with my wife's sister, with the trend these days, I would want to know why he always goes to her. Let alone leaving grown daughters at the mercy of a grown and may be good looking housemaid.

Life is messed up and complicated in this 'Trump' age.

Moral is totally gone

You believed this fat lie ni,biko stop wasting your advice on this op and his lie.
Radarada sad
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by sylvestersamuel(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hisduchess:

You believed this fat lie ni,biko stop wasting your advice on this op and his lie.
Radarada sad

Oniranu.... Why not click the link i posted to see the real owner of the story, ITK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft / NDLEA Arrests 19 IDPs For Illegal Drugs And Sales In Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.