Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113565 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Shut up already and stop discussing war like a game.
try to speak to others with respect. You can make your point with civility. And war is a game just not the type that you're used to.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
comparatively isreal has a superior firepower than Iran especially air power
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
why i my wasting my time with a kid. Small kid talking here abeg. Hope u know am not playing ps4 with u. I will like to reason with your dad not you.
I would have asked to talk to yours too but unfortunately, I don't argue with daft losers
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=betterpikinn post=85551701]I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....[/quote u think USA fights alone have u forgotten UK ,France ,Germany ,Canada and a host of other NATO countries don't forget Japan and small but mighty south korea , and Saudi Arabia up there ,is real can single handedly take on Iran though there will be casualties on both side ,go and do research
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by revolt(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
Israel though not with a very large army by population has one of the best tanks, and precision missiles, plus a network of infiltrators ...iran isnt a walkover and whoever claimed Russia begs them for knowledge is definitely mad. Russia even outperforms the u.s in weapons manufacture and technology.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Eagleboney post=85558274][/quote]
hahahahahaha
lol
Did I just see small but mighty south korea on your least?

U are so funny.... I laugh in north korea grin grin grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
I should ask u which verse in d Bible that is crap. Despite bible preaches love. Also love and pray for your enemies. Wht kind of love can pass this and no other books preach this except Holy Bible.
what are u saying?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

hahahahahaha
lol
Did I just see small but mighty south korea on your least?

U are so funny.... I laugh in north korea grin grin grin
check out the firepower of south Korea dear
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Don't mind those ignorant fools who does not even know the difference between a Jew and a Christian.
Video games and media propaganda don block their heads.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
check out the firepower of south Korea dear
lol
They should show it off to NORTH KOREA grin grin grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

lol
They should show it off to NORTH KOREA grin grin grin
Hmmm u think south Koreans are afraid of north Koreans ,why then are north Koreans forcefully recruiting youths in their military in a bid to be on par with south Koreans ,struggling hard to have nuclear weapons in a bid to be powerful than the south, north Koreans are just noise makers ,south Koreans are silent doers, check it out dear
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:
Terrorist don’t deserve life
Since they cherish the hereafter more
America please give them their wish with hell missiles like this
this guy is getting some sense this days. who helped him?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

keep fooling yourself.

see what your religion is based on: PURE EVIL! You are far worse

God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

I AM WAITING FOR YOU HYPOCRITES TO TELL ME THAT IT IS OLD TESTAMENT RUBBISH. JUST TRY IT AND I'LL HIT YOU WITH YOUR SO-CALLED NEW TESTAMENT.
HYPOCRITES!!!!!!
mumu that is only verses u see in d Bible that attract ur dumb brain. The truth is u cant understand those spiritual scriptures because your reasoning cant accommodate the God scriptures. Its beyond your brain, they dont read Bible like newspapers or Quran. U dont have d gift of the holy spirit so u cant understand the spiritual scriptures. It will just be like the more u read d less u understand. Tell me why all your alfas hide Bible in there room. Is because they get spiritual knowledge from it but they will not tell u.
Bible mite look like fiction to you. Is because your brain is ordinary. Ordinary and wack brain person like u see bible like newspapers. This is why u cant pick out where Bible preaches love. Not Quran that preaches hate. It preaches how to create differences among humans. Ut preaches death to human. No wonder arabs populated places are full of terrorists,war,pains and death. This will hurt you to your bone morrow because is the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
compton11:
what are u saying?
u can understand because i dont preach hatred. You people only understand the word war.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm! Something that our people can use to finish boko haram since but no, they prefer to be eating money and be taking people’s children to the forest embarassed
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by od501: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sometimes I don't understand how you guys analyze things. You say the US is bullying everybody, how exactly? So you want them to keep mute when the slayed general has killed thousands of innocent armless civilians including Americans, a situation that also claimed the life of Ambassador Stephen. To worsen it all, he was unmoved by the action and still planned to take out more American citizens and you expect their government to fold their arms and watch him slutter them like some helpless cattle. You think every country is like the Nigerian government?

And you mentioned China and Russia being against the US, well make your findings, China, Isreal, the UK, and Russia gave their consent even before strike. So check your facts before you embarrass yourself.

And it is quite funny when you said that Israel is no match for Iran, my brother, i simply laugh at your claim cos I will be wasting my time arguing that.
And when you said without US, Israel would have been forgotten, my bro reverse is actually the case here.
Finally, the assassination of the General is very much justified, it is long overdue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Stanzar7: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
compton11:
u mean Israel can destroy USA is two seconds?? gringrin

If u tink so
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
mumu that is only verses u see in d Bible that attract ur dumb brain. The truth is u cant understand those spiritual scriptures because your reasoning cant accommodate the God scriptures. Its beyond your brain, they dont read Bible like newspapers or Quran. U dont have d gift of the holy spirit so u cant understand the spiritual scriptures. It will just be like the more u read d less u understand. Tell me why all your alfas hide Bible in there room. Is because they get spiritual knowledge from it but they will not tell u.
Bible mite look like fiction to you. Is because your brain is ordinary. Ordinary and wack brain person like u see bible like newspapers. This is why u cant pick out where Bible preaches love. Not Quran that preaches hate. It preaches how to create differences among humans. Ut preaches death to human. No wonder arabs populated places are full of terrorists,war,pains and death. This will hurt you to your bone morrow because is the truth.
lol
so says a dead brain grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by harryportter: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....
U MUST BE AN UNEDUCATED YORUBA MUSLIM. NO COUNTRY I REPEAT NO CONTRY ON EARTH INDIVIDUALLY OR COMBINED CAN DEFEAT ISREAL IN A WAR BATTLE.GO AND CHECK THE REAL MEANING OF COVENANT. DICK HEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by smartkester(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford1:

grin. More like German immigrants who fled Germany after WW2.

Where do you guys get all these news from? Nigerian churches I guess.
Do you know Israel is number 17 in the world militarily. Even below countries like Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, India etc?
number 17 on the world milliary rating, please who did assessment?, what yardsticks were used in taking this assessment?
The problem here is we follow everything we see on search engines not knowing these information can be posted by anybdoy.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
smartkester:
number 17 on the world milliary rating, please who did assessment?, what yardsticks were used in taking this assessment?
The problem here is we follow everything we see on search engines not knowing these information can be posted by anybdoy.
You can contact Business Insider - A world renowned journalist firm that published the list.

Tell them you are Smartkester from Nairaland and want to prove them wrong. Don't forget to send your evidence and research docs to back up your claim, so they don't take you for another Nigerian prince or Nigerian expert grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
harryportter:
U MUST BE AN UNEDUCATED YORUBA MUSLIM. NO COUNTRY I REPEAT NO CONTRY ON EARTH INDIVIDUALLY OR COMBINED CAN DEFEAT ISREAL IN A WAR BATTLE.GO AND CHECK THE REAL MEANING OF COVENANT. DICK HEAD
Shut up m0ron.
A fool who doesn't even know the difference between a jew and a christain is talking about Israel. lol
See mumu who has not even been to the airport is talking about one worthless asslicking country (Israel)
You think Israel will still be existing if not for USA?

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by smartkester(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford:

You can contact Business Insider - A world renowned journalist firm that published the list.

Tell them you are Smartkester from Nairaland and want to prove them wrong. Don't forget to send your evidence and research docs to back up your claim, so they don't take you for another Nigerian prince or Nigerian expert grin
I only asked some questions and not writing to prove you wrong and you didn't answer the questions.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
smartkester:
I only asked some questions and not writing to prove you wrong and you didn't answer the questions.
You said some of us copy stuffs from search engine on the internet.
You still don't get it. do you?
Okay. I did not make up the list and the info came from a reputable source.

Contact Business Insider, the world renowned journalist firm that conducted the research and came up with the list. The question is clearly answered in the link below:

https://www.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-world-ranked-2019-9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
od501:

Sometimes I don't understand how you guys analyze things. You say the US is bullying everybody, how exactly? So you want them to keep mute when the slayed general has killed thousands of innocent armless civilians including Americans, a situation that also claimed the life of Ambassador Stephen. To worsen it all, he was unmoved by the action and still planned to take out more American citizens and you expect their government to fold their arms and watch him slutter them like some helpless cattle. You think every country is like the Nigerian government?

And you mentioned China and Russia being against the US, well make your findings, China, Isreal, the UK, and Russia gave their consent even before strike. So check your facts before you embarrass yourself.

And it is quite funny when you said that Israel is no match for Iran, my brother, i simply laugh at your claim cos I will be wasting my time arguing that.
And when you said without US, Israel would have been forgotten, my bro reverse is actually the case here.
Finally, the assassination of the General is very much justified, it is long overdue.

So the USA used their media to tell you the general killed alot of Americans and you foolishly believed? People like you didn't even know who soleiman was or anything about him before that incidence.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
harryportter:
It's very true. Even if the whole world gang up against them with IBMs they cannot win because God is watching over them. He's a covenant keeping God.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:
Maybe Iran does not have drone detector systems
Does Nigeria have one? sad
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

CAN THE USA FACE ISRAEL ??.... YOU DONT KNOW ISRAEL...ITS NOT ABOUT NOISE MAKING , GOOGLE VIDEO ON ISRAEL TERMINATION OF IRAN BACKED HEZBOLLAH FORCES IN LEBANON...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by rengsho: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....

USA is not called world power for nothing. .. Iran go hear am . . . Trump send them more hell �
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by rengsho: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=harryportter post=85559193]U MUST BE AN UNEDUCATED YORUBA MUSLIM. NO COUNTRY I REPEAT NO CONTRY ON EARTH INDIVIDUALLY OR COMBINED CAN DEFEAT ISREAL IN A WAR BATTLE.GO AND CHECK THE REAL MEANING OF COVENANT. DICK HEAD[/quote

Don't mind that ass licker . . . He has been licking Hausa Fulani balls since time memorial . . . Trump keep on trumping them.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

School us please... You seem grounded in this field.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Enwhen:

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

CAN THE USA FACE ISRAEL ??.... YOU DONT KNOW ISRAEL...ITS NOT ABOUT NOISE MAKING , GOOGLE VIDEO ON ISRAEL TERMINATION OF IRAN BACKED HEZBOLLAH FORCES IN LEBANON...

I will give you the award of the most stupld person of the millenium for you to even imagine comparing USA to Israel shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is more like comparing a snail to a shark....
Na only God fit cure your mumu
PLEASE!!!!! How DAFT and how old are you?

I'm shocked to the marrow....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.