Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113552 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

I will give you the award of the most stupld person of the millenium for you to even imagine comparing USA to Israel shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is more like comparing a snail to a shark....
Na only God fit cure your mumu
PLEASE!!!!! How DAFT and how old are you?

I'm shocked to the marrow....
You're just wasting your time on these people. They've been polluted by their pastors and the Bible. I'm a Christian but that doesn't mean I won't say the truth. Religion is the cause of all these illiteracy. US scientists are Israelis, Russia begs them for technology, they are more advanced by China, they can never lose a war, they fought a 6 day war against countries like Lebanon and Jordan in the 20th century so they can do it again against Russia and USA combined in the 21st century, they have a covenant with God and they cannot lose any war.

You've heard enough, just leave those people alone.

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're just wasting your time on these people. They've been polluted by their pastors and the Bible. I'm a Christian but that doesn't mean I won't say the truth. Religion is the cause of all these illiteracy. US scientists are Israelis, Russia begs them for technology, they are more advanced by China, they can never lose a war, they fought a 6 day war against countries like Lebanon and Jordan in the 20th century so they can do it again against Russia and USA combined in the 21st century, they have a covenant with God and they cannot lose any war.

lol grin grin grin
A swear, I don tire for their mumu grin

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

I will give you the award of the most stupld person of the millenium for you to even imagine comparing USA to Israel shocked shocked shocked shocked

You can say what ever u like , I don't blame you but ignorance.... But when u are informed about that pls do well to apologise to moniker ENWHEN...

You people keep shouting USA , but fail to find out people that made up the US nuclear team...Today the whole world is at shocked with the tech used by the US to kill Gen. Kazeem Sule... but the Israel has more and more of that but for the ICC laws , they are not permitted to use against IRAN, else u wouldn't be here saying this.... U are lagging behind, yet u claim to be smart.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

grin. shocked to the marrow is an understatement.

Infact, I have to excuse this thread. This thread is actually a very good reflection of why some countries are shyte hole (i.e. country where people with low IQs are in large numbers). The level of reasoning on this thread can reduce one's IQ too, if one stays long on here. I am not learning anything constructive on this thread at all. Just lots of hogwash.

You can't get into any reasonable argument or discussion here. People are quick to curse or pull the religion card. It seems everyone's judgement is beclouded by religion. The Pentecostal churches in Nigeria have done more damaged than can be ever imagined. It will only take the power of God to repair the damage. grin

Have fun guys.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by smartkester(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford:

You said some of us copy stuffs from search engine on the internet.
You still don't get it. do you?
Okay. I did not make up the list and the info came from a reputable source.

Contact Business Insider, the world renowned journalist firm that conducted the research and came up with the list. The question is clearly answered in the link below:

https://www.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-world-ranked-2019-9
thanks, I think you've clarified it now
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
smartkester:
thanks, I think you've clarified it now
.you are welcome sir.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford:

grin. shocked to the marrow is an understatement.

Infact, I have to excuse this thread. This thread is actually a very good reflection of why some countries are shyte hole (i.e. country where people with low IQs are in large numbers). The level of reasoning on this thread can reduce one's IQ too, if one stays long on here. I am not learning anything constructive on this thread at all. Just lots of hogwash.

You can't get into any reasonable argument or discussion here. People are quick to curse or pull the religion card. It seems everyone's judgement is beclouded by religion. The Pentecostal churches in Nigeria have done more damaged than can be ever imagined. It will only take the power of God to repair the damage. grin

Have fun guys.
exactly grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Enwhen:

You can say what ever u like , I don't blame you but ignorance.... But when u are informed about that pls do well to apologise to moniker ENWHEN...

You people keep shouting USA , but fail to find out people that made up the US nuclear team...Today the whole world is at shocked with the tech used by the US to kill Gen. Kazeem Sule... but the Israel has more and more of that but for the ICC laws , they are not permitted to use against IRAN, else u wouldn't be here saying this.... U are lagging behind, yet u claim to be smart.

lol
The level of your braindead head is fantastically amazing grin
USA that is actually behind Israel (In your dead brain) can use their technology to hunt anyone down carelessly as they like but, You think it is a so-called ICC laws that is stopping Israel from doing so grin grin grin
I guess you dont even have the slightest idea that, THERE IS NO RECORD ANYWHERE THAT ISRAEL POSSESS NUCLEAR WEAPON. Everything about that topic is mere speculation... But again, daft heads like you think Israel that dont have such technology developed such for USA grin
chai! I have had enough already grin bye!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Gertyman: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga, you are a slow poke and believing in your opinion. Have you read the same Israel you underestimated how she destroyed Syria and Iraq Nuclear Power plant suspected of developing Nuclear weapon?? Even the same Israel has red line for Iran. Just watch how their Nuclear sites will be destroyed in a matter of months since they have decided to enrich Uranium beyond 90%. Do you think Egypt and Turkey including Saudi wants Iran to acquire Nuclear weapon?? Just because Israel is the one shouting the most.. Even the same Iran went and bombed Iraq Nuclear Site under Sadam Hussein. Go and educate yourself properly on International Relations Mr Oga.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
jconsulting:
High tech, please how many o f this do we have in Nigeria, and some people are saying Buhari fear white man, ...Who you want him fear before
We dont have guns talkless
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Dayoara: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
I won't say anything...... Bring it on.... If any nation get liver let them toy with Israelis ..... You better don't mess with them.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by omlueh(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mr slowpoke, go and read or learn about the Israeli war against the whole Arab nation's in the 50's or 60's, then your likes will never underestimate the power of the Israeli.
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by chipet67(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:
Maybe Iran does not have drone detector systems

They do. But most American drones evades trackers.
They're invisible.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
No matter how prolific and potent that's drone and it's missile's were.
They cannot stand up or be compared to our own version" village people".
Na Edo airways sure pass, and their attack is far more potent, it's generational, make village people dey track you, even before you were born.
Abeg USA and it's drones are learner's,
Am beginning to understand that boy who threatened Trump.
When you can constantly battle village people , which one come be drone. Taa comot for dia
guy I feel you.
Village people no be beans

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
belloadebowale:
America are Christian terrorist.
America is rather a pagan Freemason nation.
She has no business with God rather she worships the god of technology,lady liberty, bearing the torch of illumination as the light bearer Lucifer.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

kid take it easy now grin.. Israel the most powerful nation on earth grin grin grin grin how will us and russia have majority of their scientist producing secret tech as israelis grin grin grin... Like where the fvck do you people get these ridicuouls infos from? where? like damn

Here a snippet.

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by uvalentine2003(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
Why do you so much hate Israel and USA

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by aaking(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Guy go study your bible well. No nation can defeat Israelites. God is there defence. Most Americans soldiers comes from Israel (fact). America pays her dues to Israel

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Temple1288:

Choi! C'mon man, blow up this lies. I love 'em big lies!
Boy you stood side by side with the staff that told you this Shit, right?

Brother ode Google search it Trump comment about Putin when Theresa May visited the white house 2017
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Gbenga2014: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=betterpikinn post=85551701]I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....

Your thought anyway, how sure are you that China, Russia and co will back Iran? Iran has been a bad country from time immemorial...
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
noisy45:

Brother ode Google search it Trump comment about Putin when Theresa May visited the white house 2017

grin grin grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by INJESUSNAME: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

study well . Israel is a recognized super power. Study how they fought and won their wars. Check out how Iraq and Syria nuclear reactors were taken away. Find out how many drones they have sold to countries including Russia. Israel would have been long forgotten if she is what you typed up there.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
henryhemon:

Here a snippet.
So sitting number 5 as the best special forces means they are the most powerful on Earth? Stop being a clown.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am monitoring to see when another Hell fire missile will fly pass. grin grin

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by od501: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
You have to calm down now bro. It hasn't come to point where you true insults at people. My argument was a straight one, make your point and let the man object if need be. The word foolish is not the best form of courtesy your know.
As per you claim that the US use their media to brain wash people to believing a lie about the general, do you also say the same about the Chinese and Russian media cos they also carry same story.
The point is, even if Trump did not kill Soleimani, other countries like Saudi, Israel, or UK will likely do it. This is a guy who practically openly assists terrorists attack and kill all nationals. Mind you both President Bush and Obama had wanted to do it but they both lacked the courage cos they fear it brew WW3, thus trump had balls.
Though the international law prohibits singling out an individual for a kill even during war times, that does not include if the individual is planning an organized attack with terrorist groups on same party; there are evidence to this. The assassination was as a result of self defense and like i ealier stated it was well justified.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
aimuan:
Where is the picture?
Go to Iran and ask
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
So many dumb and stupid over sabi forming idiots on NL

In your collective primitive minds the drone was following the car up and down

grin grin grin

Ẹ ti ya wèrè
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by sheriffindy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
You guys should ask yourselves these questions before underestimating Israel.
HOW CAN A COUNTRY SO SMALL LIKE ISRAEL BE RECOGNISED IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MILITARY HARDWARES.. THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES THAT COULD HAVE EASILY WIPED THEM OUT FROM EXISTENCE.. BUT YET, THEY ARE STILL STANDING.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by CTPlayer: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Humphrizy:
If and only if America will do us a favor by redirecting those drones to Sambisa forest where all those yeye [b]Boko Haram [/b]sect boys are.... We will so much appreciate it.

Graciously whatsapp or call 0"80"9215"19"59 if you need Natural Pure Original Honey... Thank you

US built a drone base in Ghana or Nigeria for that purpose!!!!!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by pongwa(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
State of Israel had always attracted hate because of the land they occupy. While, the Arab world sees them as illegal occupants. They, on the other hand, thought otherwise because of their religious belief in a promised land (as written in the Holy Bible). However, I don't quite agree with you on the arab-israel ethnicity.
salford:

Israel as a NATION existed for years. However, Israel itself was not a country until 1948. I think people mix things up. Maybe that was what he was referring to.

The present day Israel as a COUNTRY was carved out of Palestine by the UN (Majorly Western European countries back then) to let the Jews have their own country especially after the expulsion of Jews from various European countries after the 2nd world war. This is one of the reason why Israel is majorly now a white caucasian country. An average Israeli nowadays is an ethnic European unlike the Israeli nation who were ethnically Arab looking.

Prior to that, the land where present day Israel is located has been dominated and ruled by different empires for years. The Egyptian, the Greeks, the Romans, the Ottoman (Turks) etc
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Racoon:
Good! More of this hellfire on all fanatics.

Useless boy, poverty go kill you for dis county. Dirty heartless pig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.