Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113560 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Please no one should say Israel can defeat either U.S. or Russia when it comes to direct War, We are not in the Bible times, Those two Nations will pound Israel to oblivion One On One.

wink
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neddstark:

Did he terrorize the intelligence out of you? A very one-sided human being you are. Even your support foe Buhari is vague

Thank you
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
abumeinben:

Would've ignored you but we all here to learn. Iran is way ahead of Nigeria in every aspect. It's like your comparing Johannesburg to Jigawa state.
yeah nigga thats a good comparison but don't let them here you say jigawa,guy you understand bA
and thanks for the reply we are all here to learn
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
xoftcore:

yeah nigga thats a good comparison but don't let them here you say jigawa,guy you understand bA
and thanks for the reply we are all here to learn

Lemme say it quietly..... Jigawa

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
imam is a name i like. No be our fault for all these hatred. Nah our govt caused this problem
who did I hate?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Octaves(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
betterpikinn:

Shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
I don't like being quote by empty heads...
I actually should have left you in your delusions.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Persians
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jesse25:

You are a weak person for sure so you want Iran to forget about the killing of their top military general Oh I forgot you are a Nigerian so life does not really matters in your country, but in Iran they value their own what USA did was wrong and Iran have the full right to protest against any foreign country that invade it sovereignty , USA can't even defeat Isis or militias in Syria and Iraq yet they want to start a war with a more advanced nation like Iran I laughed, Also United States we not dare use a nuclear weapons on Iran because they know Russian and their allies we come out to challenge it.

Asssshole.. I hope u have been educated enof..
And I hope u have seen how events has unfold in d past weeks on diz same issue..

Sentiment apart..,Iran is not a Nation a sane person should support.. except mad people like you..

Fvck off and don't ever trt to reply because I know u can never say anything better than a maaaad person..

Get education and be aware before u talk - insectkiller
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Insectkiller:

Asssshole.. I hope u have been educated enof..
And I hope u have seen how events has unfold in d past weeks on diz same issue..

Sentiment apart..,Iran is not a Nation a sane person should support.. except mad people like you..

Fvck off and don't ever trt to reply because I know u can never say anything better than a maaaad person..

Get education and be aware before u talk - insectkiller

Your father is the real dumb ass here for producing a ridiculous human like you
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jesse25:

Your father is the real dumb ass here for producing a ridiculous human like you

Eat my poo..
Animal.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Insectkiller:

Eat my poo..
Animal.
Wasted asshole bitvh of a son
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jesse25:

Wasted asshole bitvh of a son

Nothing good come out of a maaaaad man like you, Jesse.

Is ur father still alive??
Ooh! u have killed him or u ate him?? Nonentity..
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Insectkiller:

Your mother most be an asshole
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Insectkiller:

It obvious your father is really stupid just like you, goat nor they born dog cheesy
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Long overdue
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jesse25:

It obvious your father is really stupid just like you, goat nor they born dog cheesy

grin grin grin
U are a born foool.

Wawa! Mumu!! Anuofia!!! Onyiara!!! Onyiberibe!!! Vaghusa!!!

Fvck off!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jesse25:

Your mother most be an asshole

Just like your mother..

My dog fvck ur mother..Dem come born you

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Insectkiller:

Just like your mother..

My dog fvck ur mother..Dem come born you

shocked shocked shocked
You are really a dumbass nigga
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Insectkiller:

grin grin grin
U are a born foool.

Wawa! Mumu!! Anuofia!!! Onyiara!!! Onyiberibe!!! Vaghusa!!!

Fvck off!
Jobless bastardized idiot tongue
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jesse25:

Jobless bastardized idiot tongue

Then, come fvck my pvssy.

That's if u can. I don't want ur type.
1 minute man..like father like son.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Insectkiller:

If I fuvk with you I we get your whole generation pregnant you you glorify bitvh
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Insectkiller:

my one sex we kill you tongue
Insectkiller:

my one sex we kill you
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jesse25:

my one sex we kill you tongue
my one sex we kill you

See who dey talk..I no get ur time.
because I know pple like u..only mouth u get.

Leave me!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jesse25:

If I fuvk with you I we get your whole generation pregnant you you glorify bitvh

Just like your mother..public pvssy
(Na so she take born u)

I will teach u how to respect women..and if care is not taking I will show u the world is been given to women by God to oversee..

Don't let me show u women power..because u won't be able to stand it..

Let's leave it there.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Insectkiller:

See who dey talk..I no get ur time.
because I know pple like u..only mouth u get.

Leave me!
j
You that can't stand a round is here forming tough girl... Yeye they smell
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Insectkiller:

Just like your mother..public pvssy
(Na so she take born u)

I will teach u how to respect women..and if care is not taking I will show u the world is been given to women by God to oversee..

Don't let me show u women power..because u won't be able to stand it..

Let's leave it there.

Show me ooh so I can show you my man prowess too.. You we run for real come meet me for Benin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Jesse25:

Show me ooh so I can show you my man prowess too.. You we run for real come meet me for Benin

Spoilt child!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Jesse25:
j
You that can't stand a round is here forming tough girl... Yeye they smell

shocked shocked
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Insectkiller:

Spoilt child!
Don't try to turn this on me you started it first OK
Am ready hope you are too
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jesse25:

Don't try to turn this on me you started it first OK
Am ready hope you are too

Ready for what??

Tufiakwa.

Stay off. Biko
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Insectkiller:

Ready for what??

Tufiakwa.

Stay off. Biko
Lol am not oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.