Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria (40742 Views)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters / INEC Withdrew Largest Certificates Of Return From APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by kolaa007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by EdiskyHarry: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
the whole world have known that the war against Boko Haram is just a game staged by the northerners to finish up Niger delta oil money.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by adm212144: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Racoon:
See how an economic blunder is gonna cost Nigeria more security complication.
i swear Buhari is the best president lol you never see anything.hmm u Na just start
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Zuriel100(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
those Chadians soldiers are good
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by OnyesomJ(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
This what I call "I cannot com and kill my self for nothing”....

Nigeria have the power to Defeat BH Boiz the Thing is that na Corruption they kill Us !!!!
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Alawode01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
What is concern jtf with smugglers,closure of border will help them to easy identify the terrors,what is there business with Rice smugglers.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Racoon:

In your Igbotic minority view abi?

Shiorrrrrr

Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by GraciasMagisco(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hey Guys, Please I've got Techno Pouvoir 2 for sale, Please anyone Interested inbox Asap 30k Bargaining price in Portharcourt, Want to use the Money for my school stuff, phone is clean, thanks 08128068118 07085095774

Please move to front page��������
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by orisa37: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
whitering:
Spokesperson of the Multinational Joint Taskforce, Colonel Timothy Antigha, said that Chad has not pulled out from the Joint Taskforce but has only withdrawn its troop deployed to Nigeria.

What's this one saying

Eat Chad's Cake and having it.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Litmus: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
According to the source, the modus operandi is for the troops to patrol the borders and ensure that Boko Haram fighters do not escape into their countries.

He said that with the closure of the border, there was no need for the troops to continue to remain, “I think Chad pulled out their troops as a result of the closure of the Nigerian border because they cannot just remain without doing anything”.

It’s as if you’re stating that border closure was so effective at controlling movement along Nigeria borders, it contained terrorist movement in and out of Nigeria thus leaving Chadian soldiers in the border towns nothing to do but twiddle their thumbs. In short, Border Closure was good for Nigeria.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Kingsean(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
kolaa007:
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3

pls i have a question about the NIN. can i ask on WhatsApp?
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

cool

Sambisa is now peaceful bro. The real threats in Nigeria is Lake Chad Basin. Any Soldier deployed to Borno North (Baga,Gubio,Magumeri,Abadam,Marte, Kukawa and Gudzamala) is almost like a death sentence.

My Soldier friends in Sambisa areas (Pulka,Gwoza,Bitta,Damboa) axis are enjoying their stay because Shekau Bokoharam which control that axis can't pull any stunts like before since the separation.

ISWAP is which controls Borno North and Borno Central is what we are scared off...

I commend you bro, but don't die now. sad
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
are you in Bornu currently?

Yes bro
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sammy07:

I commend you bro, but don't die now. sad

Amen oh bro
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Coldie(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Book haram is a scam
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
However, the position was countered by another senior Military Officer who pleaded anonymity.
He insisted that the withdrawal of the Chadian troops has nothing to do with the closure of the border but was as a result of the fact that the Boko Haram insurgency has been decimated.

ISWAP decimated on newpapers? But we wey dey inside bush especially here in Monguno know how far.

Even yesterday ISWAP showed up close to a camp here before 2 jet fighters and a Helicopter responded long after they have left.

Even when ISWAP wants to attack any location they always ask if the Chadians are nearby.

The Nigeria Military needs to take this war seriously especially here in Borno North senatorial zone where ISWAP is roaming freely in five LGAs. Baga, Marte, Kukawa,Abadam and Gudzamala LGAs. Lemme dont mention Nganzai and Magumeri or Gubio.

Thus war is just the more you look the less you see.

However, the NSA and Chief of Army staff are from Borno state.

May God keep us all safe
Noteworthy point there. The Chadians have proven to be ruthless warriors on the field. Even the French relied on their prowess in Mali.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

However, the position was countered by another senior Military Officer who pleaded anonymity.
He insisted that the withdrawal of the Chadian troops has nothing to do with the closure of the border but was as a result of the fact that the Boko Haram insurgency has been decimated.

ISWAP decimated on newpapers? But we wey dey inside bush especially here in Monguno know how far.

Even yesterday ISWAP showed up close to a camp here before 2 jet fighters and a Helicopter responded long after they have left.

Even when ISWAP wants to attack any location they always ask if the Chadians are nearby.

The Nigeria Military needs to take this war seriously especially here in Borno North senatorial zone where ISWAP is roaming freely in five LGAs. Baga, Marte, Kukawa,Abadam and Gudzamala LGAs. Lemme dont mention Nganzai and Magumeri or Gubio.

May God keep us all safe
Noteworthy point there. The Chadians have proven to be ruthless warriors on the field. Even the French relied on their prowess in Mali.

1 Like

Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Victorex001(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
9jatriot:
At least we agree that the Northern border is also closed, that is the first step in the right direction.

Lol, gullible fellow.

1 Like

Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by fk001(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

cool

Sambisa is now peaceful bro. The real threats in Nigeria is Lake Chad Basin. Any Soldier deployed to Borno North (Baga,Gubio,Magumeri,Abadam,Marte, Kukawa and Gudzamala) is almost like a death sentence.

My Soldier friends in Sambisa areas (Pulka,Gwoza,Bitta,Damboa) axis are enjoying their stay because Shekau Bokoharam which control that axis can't pull any stunts like before since the separation.

ISWAP is which controls Borno North and Borno Central is what we are scared off...

Last 2 weeks a convoy of soldier friend of mine were ambush along that Mongono axis
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by israelmao(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chad troops in Nigeria speaks volumes for failure and lapses in Nigerian security architecture.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Monfred: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
fact that the Boko Haram insurgency has been decimated.
Hmmmmmm God will help us in this country
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by alphaNomega: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Florenccce:
To be honest and candid that is not thoughtful enough of Chad. Throughout ndjamena those boys have been coordinating everything

What do you mean? Which boys? Explain yourself.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by darqly(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
9jatriot:
At least we agree that the Northern border is also closed, that is the first step in the right direction.
What part of the northern border exactly is closed? Because those of us in the North can see that it's still busineses as usual. FG can play politics with anything but security, you can't hide those stats.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by Correcto: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
I heard Chadian soldiers are the best when it comes to combating terrorists in West Africa. I was like better than Nigerian soldiers?
SamuelAnyawu:

May God keep us all safe
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by MrCEO69(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jimi24:
Buhari does not like the N700bn recurrent expenditures on security.
The bulk of this money is to pay allowances to soldiers deployed for Boko Haram and other internal security issues like bandits in NW...including MNJTF Chadian soldiers.

A great part of the 700bn would buy weapons and technology that will permanently solve the problem

Boko Haram is a business venture for our top politicians
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 3:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Racoon:

Mtchewww.
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2020
9jatriot:

Dem dey ever gree?
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by usoroakpan(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria by emmy4life02(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
9jatriot:
Which border is close. The are still smuggling things in here in Sokoto. Am just laughing @ all this fools thinking the border is close. My brother na audio closure be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.