Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day (45879 Views)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / Paid Survey,, 1 Working Day Transfer Legit / How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by golddust6000(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2020
It’s same thing, pay as you work, if you don’t work you don’t get paid
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Countries that are constantly thinking on how to progress and evolve

Bt here we are thinking of how to increase VAT, power rate, renovate senate for billions of naira in the midst of hunger, regulate social media and hate speech, clamp down on protesters and show complacency and lackadaisical attitude to our terrible electoral process and system.

Giant of Africa.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by smartkester(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2020
zeuss:
A lazy woman wants to entrench laziness that Society ...
Finland will become a third world country so fast they wouldn't even know what hit them
your brain deserves to be overhauled. Nigeria that is hardworking, how progressive have they been in the last 50years

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by swedbase(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2020
vincentjk:

Please stop, reading this is already making me depressed

Me too. It is very sad. If you have ever lived in any western world and see how their system function you will totally agree that Nigeria has not even started building a Country.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
while dose foolish Aza sand miniso expect me to stand for 11hrs daily for one year ontop 20k salary.

mhen dis country is bleeped up
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Enemyofpeace: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Jalinspy:
I love this country so much. I will keep on pushing my luck till i get in there cool smiley.
their babes fine and dem sabi fok well well
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by paix(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2020
teadrake:
What am I doing in this country called Nigeria please?? Life is hard in Africa abeg!!
You are here to make it better.

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by donprinyo(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Victorex001:

Actually immediately religion entre, These Nordic countries are mostly atheist and free thinkers.
Finland allows Christians but know Islam is allowed cos de know what de can bring in
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by rampantlover: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
And we have an evil forest that the inhabitants love to call the giant of Africa where cattles have more priorities than the citizens grin grin grin grin grin The only country where a snake can swallow millions of dollars grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Viking007(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
ChiefS:
In Nigeria, some bosses engage in trivial matters during work hours and start working by 4pm and expect you to leave late with them by 8pm - 10 pm
cheesy Story of my life.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by mamatwiny(f): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pm at 34! Interesting.
Is it true that 90% of finland speak English?
What is their route to permanent residence?
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Jms85(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
A kontree WHR poverty is d currency of d poor..is DAT one a country....
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Bloooody(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
zeuss:
Finland will become a third world country so fast they wouldn't even know what hit them
You're very stupid.
Finland is among the safest, least corrupt and best countries to live in.
It's animals like you that think it's sensible to work from morning till night.
Ewu

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by drizzledav: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
[Really? author=Reussite post=85554025]Finland is sure one country that's deserving of a visit. Same country that started the free tuition for persons in any part of the world who choose to study at their Universities. smiley[/quote]

Really? Please how can I key into this
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by zeuss: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
smartkester:
your brain deserves to be overhauled. Nigeria that is hardworking, how progressive have they been in the last 50years

Look a sluggard!!

Corruption has blinded ur reason...... Work all u want in ur corrupt setting the only movement you will experience is reverse, stagnation is a kind bonus.

It take all the purposeful smart work to cover tangible ground. To stay relevant you must be ahead of competition... . your reasoning is soooo childish... to help u understand refer to the story of the tortoise
and the hare in race.

Lazy person like u
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by zeuss: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bloooody:

You're very stupid.
Finland is among the safest, least corrupt and best countries to live in.
It's animals like you that think it's sensible to work from morning till night.
Ewu

Only people like u can be busy doing nothing... It takes all the running to cover great distance in any endeavor.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jalinspy:
I love this country so much. I will keep on pushing my luck till i get in there cool smiley.

I lived there for years and I left. Different strokes for different folks. If you like cold, darkness and boredom, Finland and Scandinavia is for you. As for me, na sunny countries similar to African weather I like, such as Portugal, Spain and Italy.

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Rapmoney(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
zeuss:
People like you will quickly be deported when you travel out due to your sick mentality.

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by daxclusive1: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
pansophist:

I lived there for years and I left. Different strokes for different folks. If you like cold, darkness and boredom, Finland and Scandinavia is for you. As for me, na sunny countries similar to African weather I like, such as Portugal, Spain and Italy.

*darkness in what sense?? Can you please explain further.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Arthur02(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
They are developed, what are they still looking for? Unlike an hell on earth nation. Where some Shiite still fight for public holidays.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Ajibade123(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!! in this our country we will still be working 7 days in a week only to be paid a little amount

see common business problems and solutions
https://explicitsuccess.com/business-problems-and-solutions/
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by ijayaone: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
swedbase:

It is not true my dear. Adopting 6 working hours as their official working hour will not make them lazy. Some people would continue to work 8, 9, 10 and 12 hours. Not everyone has wife and children. Here in Sweden some people works only 4 hours, We call it Deltid In Swedish and they live comfortably with their salaries. You live according to your earning in this part of the word. A white man takes care of his children only unlike we blacks that must take of our father, mother, sisters brothers, wife, girlfrend/s grin , inlaws etc. In Spain they have 2 hours siesta break and it hasn't affected them. A country only need to build a system that works along with her policy.

how far bros how i fit enta sweeden
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
daxclusive1:

*darkness in what sense?? Can you please explain further.

From the attached picture, you can see that it gets dark from about 2.30pm, until sunrise in the morning which is about 9am. So in a 24 hours, you have roughly about 5 hours natural fluorescent light.

Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by ijayaone: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
pansophist:

how about their money like dere minimum wage compare to america
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Kevingeoffrey: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
God help me to relocate from this country called Nigeria pls Lord anytime i apply for visa help me to succeed
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by swedbase(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
ijayaone:

how far bros how i fit enta sweeden

As a student or with a schengen visa then you hussle your way into the system but the best hussle-free way is to marry a citizen or someone who has a permanent resident permit.
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by tunary(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
See enjoyment o
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Emperor4tune(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Youngsage:
When you see a country that knows where it is going, you will know.

When you see a country that has no idea where it so going, you will also know.

Finland is a country that has a masterplan, that knows where it is going! The value they place on its citizens attests to this.

Tell me how they won't be emotional when singing their National Anthem and reciting the National Pledge.

Unlike a country I don't want to mention.
always say the truth and shame the devil,the name is nigeria
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by tunary(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bloooody:
You're very stupid. Finland is among the safest, least corrupt and best countries to live in. It's animals like you that think it's sensible to work from morning till night. Ewu
That one is already used to suffer, na jarky, na work go kill am
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by EdwardRandy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
eaddyboy:
Awesome cheesy

While some are wailing on top 7am - 6pm jobs here in Nigeria
Them go still come pay u 30k at the end of the month. cheesy
Re: Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day by Uwavee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Finland here I come. I must enter you by force

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / How To Write A Good CV