Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Egbabor Salutes Leo Ogor On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbabor Salutes Leo Ogor On His Birthday (276 Views)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egbabor Salutes Leo Ogor On His Birthday by comrodioodio001: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Egbabor Salutes Leo Ogor On His Birthday

The Chairman of Isoko North Local Government Council, Hon Emmanuel Egbabor has congratulated member representing Isoko Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon Leo Okuweh Ogor as he turns 61 years Jan. 6.

Egbabor in a goodwill message, described Ogor as a leader with huge passion, uncommon charisma, great personality with a drive for a better society.

According to the Chairman, "the Isoko people are among the most lucky nations to have a man of Ogor's calibre who will stop at nothing to bring development to the area and put smile on the faces of the people he represents.

"Ogor's compassion, respect and humility towards his constituents has continued to endear him so much to the Isoko people and this they have graciously reciprocated by electing him for a record 5th term in the last general elections.

"He has been a good representative with sound sense of reasoning and responsibility and this has made his constituents to be so proud and fond of him.

"He etched the Isoko name to national reckoning when he was first elected as Deputy Majority Leader in the 7th House and as Minority Leader in the 8th House of Representatives.

"As a former leader of the PDP caucus in the National Assembly, Hon. Ogor remains a rallying point to move the party forward.

"On behalf of my family, the government and good people of Isoko North, I join the rest of the world to celebrate this great leader with an uncommon courage and wisdom whom God loved so well to have added a new year to his life.

"Our prayer is that God in His infinite mercy will continue to keep and protect him for the Isoko people, Deltans and Nigerians in general.

"Happy birthday our amiable leader. I wish you many more years in good health." Egbabor added.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Biggest Obstacle To Good Governance – Presidency / Kano Anti-graft Commission Can’t Investigate Emirate, District Head Tells Court / Ikoyi, V. I Clean-up Begins… 36 Vehicles Impounded, Four Persons Arraigned,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.