Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59763 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
SEGLIZ:
sake of posting now.
u re getting me wrong bro
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Just pick one part of the Bible and Expose your Ignorance publicly..

1. Ephraim is a Son of Isreal. Ephraim is a Tribe in Isreal . Isreal is GOD'S First son.. Exodus 4:22

2. Homosexuality is not legalized in Isreal

3. I
are u saying God lied for calling Ephraim his first son? and u mean thise verses contradicted each other?

remember Bible also said Adam is God son and don't forget Jesus said he is only son of God,so how come isreal is God first son.
and STFU eprahim is not Jacob son,read your Bible,he was Joseph son and that has nothing to do with who God call his first son.

2.u said Israel don't legalized homosexuality right?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi9yIm9j_HmAhWJDewKHTImCxwQFjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1SrxUWo597Q-yVcnbHCDYC

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://israelforever.org/blog/israel_beacon_gay_rights_in_the_middle_east/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi9yIm9j_HmAhWJDewKHTImCxwQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2YlSHMRdtoeXVskDCJ9QzA

u don't even hear about gay parade in tel Aviv last year?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
israel90:
Iran is a chief sponsor of terrorist they should not be allowed to have a nuke

That commander actually played huge roles in defeating ISIS, but the US will never tell you that. US is the terrorist in this case. I know you don't know, ISIS may have not been a creation of the US, but it was certainly fed and grown by it.
Do your research and you'll be surprised by how little you know
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
tartar9:

Judas betraying Jesus is the reason you know Jesus also.I guess that absolves him of his crime undecided
[/s]

You Case is close to irredeemable.. Go Read your Bible...
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by adenigga(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
forever08:
Israel or the isaacians is God's promise to Abraham. They are the children of Sarah.

The Jewish world cannot be wiped out but instead will remain forever.

It is not a small covenant... For them to be eliminated means God's promise to Abraham has failed.

The Arabians are children of hagar, which are also called the Ishmaelites. They are also children of Abraham but not promised.

War of Armageddon is all nations fighting against Israel. That is what will lead to the second coming of Christ. {book of Joel}

In the last days, all nations shall war against Israel but Israel will still win. A slim victory.

But we Blacks, where do we belongs to?

Who is our own father?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
SEGLIZ:

sake of posting now.

u re getting me wrong bro
AFONJAPIG:
if Russia try nonsense , The ally Nations will dwarf them , remember they have long time grudge with Ukraine, Romania and the rest of surrounding Baltic nations, NATO will arm those nations to take over Russia , they will be too busy defending their own land than to look Iran side when America will pomade them into submission.. As for China hahahahahaha The like of Macau , Taiwan and Hungkong will do operation occupy mainland China , u know they are already in turmoil with those countries, 4/1 of Africa will support America , minus those North Africa head slammers , what can they Do apart from suicide bombing and hit and run tactics.. As for Nigeria, just arm biafrans they will reduce jubrin to nothing
SEGLIZ:

sake of posting now.

FUNNY but FACT
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by oglalasioux(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..

And this one will be saying bad things about Boko Haram. This statement is deadlier than a Shekau statement. Christians are as bad as marauding Moslems. Religion is the problem of the world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by 11doubledee: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

Iran is clearly on their own, the best Russia can do to sell them sophisticated weapons.
Turkey is a NATO member with US military base ,North Sudan has a new and more liberal regime with more internal issues to deal with(what exactly will they contribute,definately not weapons).
Somalia! I laugh,people whose security and economic aids since mid 1990s comes from UN, EU and US,just leave them out.
Syria I agree,iraq partially because the minority Sunni will always leave them disunited.
When you speak of alliances don't go there at all,even if the aforementioned countries form an alliance they will have the US sworn blood brothers to start with in the Middle East.Saudi,Egypt,Isreal,UAE,kuwait,bahrain,Oman etc. Turkey and Qatar may be neutral.
You will understand what the world order is when almost the entire Europe backs the US.Forget media rhetoric EU and US always watch each others back.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by prettyboi1(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?

So who’s God’s last born? Smh

You people will be bringing God into everything mchew

Lol...no mind the guy. I don't just understand why people will never use common sense....instead they'd prefer to bring religion into every damn thing.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
West2019:
is not typing nonsense what is saying is that no any country will defeat Israel even the Bible say so .
Fortunately, the Bible says Israel and not US. They may be allies, but not the same country
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
are u saying God lied for calling Ephraim his first son? and u mean thise verses contradicted each other?

remember Bible also said Adam is God son and don't forget Jesus said he is only son of God,so how come isreal is God first son.
and STFU eprahim is not Jacob son,read your Bible,he was Joseph son and that has nothing to do with who God call his first son.

2.u said Israel don't legalized homosexuality right?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi9yIm9j_HmAhWJDewKHTImCxwQFjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1SrxUWo597Q-yVcnbHCDYC

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://israelforever.org/blog/israel_beacon_gay_rights_in_the_middle_east/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi9yIm9j_HmAhWJDewKHTImCxwQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2YlSHMRdtoeXVskDCJ9QzA

u don't even hear about gay parade in tel Aviv last year?

Isreal as a Nation Abohors LGBT..

Individuals doing it have their Personal punishment...

There is no Nation as Ephraim.. don't just pick a verse in the Bible. Read the whole chapter so you can get Understanding..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Jelal0007(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

this is the most stupid thing I've read on Nairaland this year. That you have more than a hundred likes it, shows how stupid people are.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Sirwallace(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ignorant Rilwayne001
the dude is Right. you are a stupid foolish slave African.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Jelal0007:
this is the most stupid thing I've read on Nairaland this year. That you have more than a hundred likes it, shows how stupid people are.
[/s]

We Live in a World where the Blind and ignorant feel they know....

May GOD grant u Knowledge
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Sirwallace:

the dude is Right. Sirwallace Is a stupid foolish slave African.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Correcto:
Isreal is not scared of Iran and it's proxies.
Of Course! I know
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Isreal as a Nation Abohors LGBT..

Individuals doing it have their Personal punishment...

There is no Nation as Ephraim.. don't just pick a verse in the Bible. Read the whole chapter so you can get Understanding..
nigga stop showing your ignorance here.
Jacob was named isreal by God and there was nothing like nation of Israel then,it was after the Israelites the descendant of Jacob escaped from Egypt,that is when they founded Israel.
God was referred to Jacob in that exodus 4:22,there is nothing like nation of isreal then.

whether u like it or not Israel just like US legalized in 1988,so STFU.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2020
adenigga:

But we Blacks, where do we belongs to?

Who is our own father?
I don't know but we are gentiles not from the lineage of Abraham.

we only connect to Abraham through Christ by believing in JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
compton11:
nigga stop showing your ignorance here.
Jacob was named isreal by God and there was nothing like nation of Israel then,it was after the Israelites the descendant of Jacob escaped from Egypt,that is when they founded Israel.
God was referred to Jacob in that exodus 4:22,there is nothing like nation of isreal then.

whether u like it or not Israel just like US legalized in 1988,so STFU.
[/s]

Young man you need to be Canned!
Foolishness abounds in you Very much, the Rod of Correction will take it far from you..

its clear you don't read your Bible at all at all..

Bye..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by pacespot(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2020
I knew the whole joint comprehensive plan of action JCPOA brouhaha was to allow the West access to Iran nuclear sites, once they got the confirmation that there was no nuclear weapons built yet, then the plan was to start a war with Iran. They did the same to Saddam Hussein before the Iraq invasion. But I believe Iran will be so foolish to allow them access to all its nuclear programs, they also have backups in China and Russia but I'm not sure how strong that alliance is. China will be very foolish to allow the West destroy Iran if it is serious about becoming an economic power.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Russia would never form a coalition against America. Forget all the Geo-political hostilities between the two countries, whenever there is warfare, Russia and the US are always allies. This has been so since World War II when they teamed up to defeat Nazi germany. If you read the latest news, Russia is already backing away from Iran and warning then to cool down.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Russia would never form a coalition against America. Forget all the Geo-political hostilities between the two countries, whenever there is warfare, Russia and the US are always allies. This has been so since World War II when they teamed up to defeat Nazi germany.

Russia will be in the Collation against Isreal..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
So,wer r de real Jews? Wer dey totally wiped out during the Holocaust days?
the real Jews has been arabized or languagelized by another ethnic.

the Jews that Hitler wiped were caucasians fom caucus mountains that just embraced Jewish religious,those who escaped were in isreal now,netanhyu grandpa was from Poland.
Uganda is where the British want to give them before before they settled in middle East.

and the Palestinians there also were not arab before,they were just arabized.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

That commander actually played huge roles in defeating ISIS, but the US will never tell you that. US is the terrorist in this case. I know you don't know, ISIS may have not been a creation of the US, but it was certainly fed and grown by it.
Do your research and you'll be surprised by how little you know

Obama was the one who feed ISIS fat, pampered them while flogging them with a paper sticks. Obama is majorly responsible for the Syrian refugee crisis.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Russia will be in the Collation against Isreal..
Have you ever heard the term “mutually assured distruction”? If not google and read about it.

It is the reason why Russia, Israel and the USA would never go to war against each other.

In fact it’s the reason there would never be another world war. A world war could only happen in the era before nuclear weapons were a thing.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by alphaNomega: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Too much action film and religion dey worry you
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by malvisguy212: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am telling you. Since then my heart just keeps fluttering...

Someone once asked me why am I concerned, that wetin concerned Nigeria with WWIII. I told him that was exact what Australia said in WW2. And low and behold, Japan dropped a bomb on them. This whole world is linked, Especially with religious dimensions. Iran can choose Nigeria as a proxy battleground . I mean look at the Shittes.

Most pple don't understand that in a world conflict such as WWIII, it is the most populous countries that often gets roped in..

I still maintain that Trump is extremely stupid. How can one man allow his ego to get the most of him, putting the rest of the world, mostly innocent people in harm's way. All because of ordinary election...

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

Hegemony itself is the problem that should have been addressed after WW2. Maybe next time, if there is still anyone left that is.
until Islamist terrorist destroyed everything that when you will realize the world need man like Trump to challenge them ? what about the innocent lives the death general have killed ? are they not humans ?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Young man you need to be Canned!
Foolishness abounds in you Very much, the Rod of Correction will take it far from you..

its clear you don't read your Bible at all at all..

Bye..
u have nothing to say than to run man.

u supposed to bring where God said nation of Israel is my first born.

and u supposed to refute me that Israel don legalised LGBT.

well u agree that eprahim and Jacob(Israel) being first sons is contradiction.

and u are not blind when God first call himself the father of Israel(Jacob) and the next thing God said there is that eprahim is his First born son.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
compton11:
u have nothing to say than to run man.

u supposed to bring where God said nation of Israel is my first born.

and u supposed to refute me that Israel don legalised LGBT.

well u agree that eprahim and Jacob(Israel) being first sons is contradiction.
[/s]

Stop Confusing yourself
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by compton11(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Stop Confusing yourself
confusing myself?

and u are not blind when God first call himself the father of Israel(Jacob) and the next thing God said there is that eprahim is his First born son.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by KingAzubuike(f): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Do you know what nuclear weapon is People that are still enriching uranium ,for that purpose you are claiming they already have it!!!!
Don't be fooled , they've always had a nuclear weapons. Forget the lies or treaty they signed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.