Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59818 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sotall(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am telling you. Since then my heart just keeps fluttering...

Someone once asked me why am I concerned, that wetin concerned Nigeria with WWIII. I told him that was exact what Australia said in WW2. And low and behold, Japan dropped a bomb on them. This whole world is linked, Especially with religious dimensions. Iran can choose Nigeria as a proxy battleground . I mean look at the Shittes.

Most pple don't understand that in a world conflict such as WWIII, it is the most populous countries that often gets roped in..

I still maintain that Trump is extremely stupid. How can one man allow his ego to get the most of him, putting the rest of the world, mostly innocent people in harm's way. All because of ordinary election...

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

Hegemony itself is the problem that should have been addressed after WW2. Maybe next time, if there is still anyone left that is.

It's like you are the only one who got the news that China is supporting Iran.

The news must have come from the media outfit in your toilet

8 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Goddeywithme: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U r pained....Isreal is Gods first born....DAT is it...Nigeria is Gods last born, it has been over pampered..

Because you read a book, written by Jews, which says they are God's chosen.

Do you know what is philosophical empire building. Do you know what is called soft power. Have you asked yourself why is it that in American films America always wins or saves the day. In French films, France always wins or saves the day. In British films, the same happens.

Those things are projection of power. Philosophical empire building is meant to raise the morale of citizens, and project power outwards to the whole world. You are doing yourself a disservice by believing in anyones philosophical empire. You too can build yours.

The Igbos say ebube agụ na eche agụ. The glory of a lion protects the lion. That is why empires build glory, physical, phisolophical, and religious.

The saying that Israel is God's first born was ancient Jewish attempt to build glory. It worked for them. Every empire that does it successfully it works. You too can do it.

Read up on world history sir or madam

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2020
garetz:

fake news

It's not let me give u a link from a veritable source. The guardian uk

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by kunlesmiles(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Iran has been going on with their uranium enrichment programme for years, it is only safe to assume dat dey av nuclear warheads, underestimating Iran it's going to be d undoing of USA. Most of dis things are built discretely by countries like Iran, North Korea, Russia, China. Let's borrow ourselves sense oooo.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Tulsaguy: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Trump pressing Iran johnthomas... grin grin. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by blasted12: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U r pained....Isreal is Gods first born....DAT is it...Nigeria is Gods last born, it has been over pampered..
Israel God's first son my foot

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:

It's like you are the only one who got the news that China is supporting Iran.

The news must have come from the media outfit in your toilet

My friend I am not an idiot.
Here is the link. Let me quote the guardian.co.uk.

China is siding with Iran in the wake Suliemani’s killing and has condemned the US. Its foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, said Beijing believes Iran was “forced” to reduce its commitment to the nuclear deal.

He added that “recent military adventures by the US violated the basic norms governing international relations.”

On Sunday Iran announced that it will no longer abide by any of the limits imposed by the unravelling 2015 nuclear deal following the US military intervention.

Shuang added that “there is no way out by military means, and extreme pressure will not work.” He said “power politics is unpopular and unsustainable.”

China is among the countries that signed the nuclear deal. Shuang added that Iran has demonstrated restraint under the agreement and did not violate its obligations.

This is one amongst many of their tweet. The Chinese FM has been tweeting since.

Be guided..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by LegacyB: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2020
It is becoming clearer that Trump is loosing it by the day. He has the economy going well for him but on foreign policy he is a neophyte.Those blaming Obama should seek for better understanding that deal was almost perfect Trump is just egoistic!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by true2god: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
There will be no battlefield in world war 3.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Cassyboy2: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
dannytoe:
So killing their Top general automatically stop's them from developing a nuclear weapon, abi? Instead you just gave them boost motivation to have a lethal weapon capable of striking US if attacked. Trump shouldn't try this tactics with North Korea.
Who is North Korea?
They can't cough were USA is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by imanray37(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?
So who’s God’s last born? Smh
You people will be bringing God into everything mchew
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Ttacer:
Amen
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Mykel51(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:
undecided

This Trump Should stop tweeting .

Tweeting too much seems he is agitated about the whole issue.

He should be calm

Trump always tweets...if you follow the trade wars last year, you would know how powerful his tweets are...he is not agitated...If anyone should be agitated...it should be Khomeni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Is this not the same man who supported other nations possessing their own nuclear arsenals?? Saying that america first and that his governmemt wont interfere in the doings of other nations militarily??

7 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sotall(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

My friend I am not an idiot.
Here is the link. Let me quote the guardian.co.uk.

China is siding with Iran in the wake Suliemani’s killing and has condemned the US. Its foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, said Beijing believes Iran was “forced” to reduce its commitment to the nuclear deal.

He added that “recent military adventures by the US violated the basic norms governing international relations.”

On Sunday Iran announced that it will no longer abide by any of the limits imposed by the unravelling 2015 nuclear deal following the US military intervention.

Shuang added that “there is no way out by military means, and extreme pressure will not work.” He said “power politics is unpopular and unsustainable.”

China is among the countries that signed the nuclear deal. Shuang added that Iran has demonstrated restraint under the agreement and did not violate its obligations.

This is their tweet

Be guided..

What you shared is their opinion. China will never join Iran to fight the US. They have a lot to lose than gain.
Meanwhile send the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by emmaitive(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

Someone once asked me why am I concerned, that wetin concerned Nigeria with WWIII. I told him that was exact what Australia said in WW2. And low and behold, Japan dropped a bomb on them. This whole world is linked, Especially with religious dimensions. Iran can choose Nigeria as a proxy battleground . I mean look at the Shittes.

Most pple don't understand that in a world conflict such as WWIII, it is the most populous countries that often gets roped in..

I still maintain that Trump is extremely stupid. How can one man allow his ego to get the most of him, putting the rest of the world, mostly innocent people in harm's way. All because of ordinary election...

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

Hegemony itself is the problem that should have been addressed after WW2. Maybe next time, if there is still anyone left that is.
why don't u talk abt Islam and dea problem to the world,by terrorism mentality..sombody just need to curtail them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Laurene: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

show us where China tweeted support for Iran.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Germi9: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?

So who’s God’s last born? Smh

You people will be bringing God into everything mchew
First born when no know himself,them go collect inheritance from am

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Laurene: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
which Iraq, the one that is just recovering from devastation?
You people are jokers, this won't be a but an invasion. If there would be any..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by true2god: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Goddeywithme:

Because you read a book, written by Jews, which says they are God's chosen.

Do you know what is philosophical empire building. Do you know what is called soft power. Have you asked yourself why is it that in American films America always wins or saves the day. In French films, France always wins or saves the day. In British films, the same happens.

Those things are projection of power. Philosophical empire building is meant to raise the morale of citizens, and project power outwards to the whole world. You are doing yourself a disservice by believing in anyones philosophical empire. You too can build yours.

The Igbos say ebube agụ na eche agụ. The glory of a lion protects the lion. That is why empires build glory, physical, phisolophical, and religious.

The saying that Israel is God's first born was ancient Jewish attempt to build glory. It worked for them. Every empire that does it successfully it works. You too can do it.

Read up on world history sir or madam
God bless your thought. This is exactly my sentiment.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Laurene:
show us where China tweeted support for Iran.
What else do you want after giving you a quote from a veritable source.

Here again

.https:///KDmTCP5yRB pic.twitter.com/c4JcmNg6Kd

January 6, 2020

The quotes source

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jan/06/iran-qassem-suleimani-funeral-donald-trump-nato-iraq?page=with:block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08#block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Psoul(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov

Go and enroll I will pay all your fees for you.
Inshort, bring all your family members, I will offer them scholarship.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
sotall:

What you shared is their opinion. China will never join Iran to fight the US. They have a lot to lose than gain.
Meanwhile send the link

January 6, 2020

The quotes source

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jan/06/iran-qassem-suleimani-funeral-donald-trump-nato-iraq?page=with:block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08#block-5e130c478f085eda5c112f08

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Alawode01(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Let there be no war,war is not good,is not something we can be pray for.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by FloxySmart(f): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

That is if you live to be a grand dad. What is wrong with you people!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by newsgerian: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Trump pressing Iran johnthomas... grin grin. grin
Lol grin grin grin
Some pple will not make heaven, I swear .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.