Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge (2194 Views)

I Need Advice On Ford Focus. / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / 21 Car Maintenance Tips That Will Make Your Car Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge by Felix2604: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am planning to buy Ford Edge 2008 Model. Please can anyone tell me possible maintenance challenges i am likely to face?

What about fuel consumption?

Do we have high number of mechanics who repairs the type of car?

What about cost of spare parts, are they considerably pocket friendly and available in our auto parts markets in Naija

Pls i want someone to enlighten me on all these?

Thank you Nairalanders
Re: Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge by nifee: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Check out https://www.smartalaba.com/
They are a very reliable spare part plug. I highly recommend them

Smart alaba opened my eyes to the fraudulent dealings of my auto mechanic who used to buy cheap and fake parts that never last

They only source the highest quality products. Their prices beat the retail prices you know and are used to. Competitive prices without compromises to quality & durability. They have delivery services among other top quality services.
you really should check them out.
Felix2604:
I am planning to buy Ford Edge 2008 Model. Please can anyone tell me possible maintenance challenges i am likely to face?

What about fuel consumption?

Do we have high number of mechanics who repairs the type of car?

What about cost of spare parts, are they considerably pocket friendly and available in our auto parts markets in Naija

Pls i want someone to enlighten me on all these?

Thank you Nairalanders
Re: Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge by apach4ever(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Based on personal experience, I would advise you to run from that car as fast as your legs can carry you. Spare parts are mostly available but cost an arm and leg. Everything that can go wrong with a car will probably go wrong at some point; from leaking fuel tank to overheating and the terrible terrible suspension/wheel bearing issues. When I had it, I had to budget at least N50k monthly for repairs.

But like i said, personal experience, maybe I was unlucky and got a lemon. All the best either ways, but I wish I had someone back then to advise me to add small money and buy a Lexus RX instead.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge by Kayharry(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge by Frankwest77(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Parts are expensive..... my Dad owns one and He spends a lot on maintenance and replacements

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? / Help Corolla AC / A Must Have For All Obd II Car Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.