Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Child Always Hungry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Always Hungry (589 Views)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Always Hungry by Grandmisty: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
This might seem excessive, my 5 yr old daughter always hungry, even after eating main meal. Kids will always be hungry but mine wakes up early disturbing for breakfast at 7am...fine that normally by 9:30 she is in the fridge looking for something to eat.

Every 2 hours she is hungry...

I know this because i was at home this last 2 weeks on vacation.

As a kid we took worm expeller Combantrin , i am begining to suspect worms in her belly. I dont think that drug exists

But her appetite is incredible for her age and i am trying to help her before she cant help her self..

Any thoughts on what to do
Re: Child Always Hungry by seyenko(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Deworm her, if no improvement, just tell her be. She simply has a high basal metabolic rate which will fall later in life

Grandmisty:

This might seem excessive, my 5 yr old daughter always hungry, even after eating main meal. Kids will always be hungry but mine wakes up early disturbing for breakfast at 7am...fine that normally by 9:30 she is in the fridge looking for something to eat.

Every 2 hours she is hungry...

I know this because i was at home this last 2 weeks on vacation.

As a kid we took worm expeller Combantrin , i am begining to suspect worms in her belly. I dont think that drug exists

But her appetite is incredible for her age and i am trying to help her before she cant help her self..

Any thoughts on what to do

3 Likes

Re: Child Always Hungry by Goodgod213: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Madam check the pharmacy they are still selling DeWorm Drugs. Or should we contribute money for indomie hungry man size for you??

1 Like

Re: Child Always Hungry by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:
Madam check the pharmacy they are still selling DeWorm Drugs. Or should we contribute money for indomie hungry man size for you??
grin
Re: Child Always Hungry by thorpido(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you have dewormed her,is she on any multivitamin or appetite stimulants?
If everything is okay,then just let me be.
Hope say food dey house?
Re: Child Always Hungry by Triniti(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kids these days has insatiable appetite for food.. I spent the Xmas and new year holidays with 10 kids. I just dey pity my sisters, man, they ate everything edible that passed their way

(1) (Reply)

Remarriage And Will In Nigeria / I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.