Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State (2126 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / Cost Of Drilling A Standard Borehole. / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by boldx(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
How much is it to drill a borehole in your state?

This thread is for interested people. I was informed that it is N6000/metre and N4000/metre for full and half casing respectively in Abuja. That being said, please how much did you use to drill your borehole? (for those that have done so).

I know that a geological survey is needed first. Exact costs are needed for years 2018 - 2020 if possible please (minus cost of geological survey).

Please state as follows:

STATE/CITY:

DEPTH OF BOREHOLE:

COST OF DRILLING ALONE:

TYPE OF BOREHOLE: STRICTLY MECHANISED BOREHOLE

Please let us make it concise and clear.

Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by trustedward(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Did one in Benin last month approximately 340k despite people doing same for 450k, same street,21 casing, also depends on ur location
Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by Asquare84(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
It will shock you their are some place in Nigeria that no matter how deep you dig a bore hole you will never get water their e.g otukpo in benue state

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by EvagreenEditors: 4:03pm On May 23, 2020
Asquare84:
It will shock you their are some place in Nigeria that no matter how deep you dig a bore hole you will never get water their e.g otukpo in benue state
For real?
Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
good morning Sir...I've tried all my possible best in reaching you but have no access to my email cos of my phone....kindly go through Folykaze's new thread and help us...may you never lack IJN
Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by Blackman101: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2021
EvagreenEditors:

For real?

very true
Re: Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State by eloquentclient: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Reliability of water supply is the main driver for drilling boreholes and the availability of mains water supply is limited in certain locations. Both domestic, industrial and municipalities rely of underground water system for provision of potable water.

If you are looking for the best borehole drilling companies in Nigeria you would need to contact a professional, who can also offer professional services in water treatment and construction of boreholes in Nigeria.

you can discover the cost of sinking borehole in Nigeria and borehole drilling companies in Nigeria here

(1) (Reply)

Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / Buy Kado/karmo 6 Bedroom Fenced Estate Bungalow #40m 08055940488 / How Good Is Cameroon Zinc For Roofing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.