Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household (3487 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
My wife has stopped sweeping the floor and stopped frying my favorites, giving excuses Everytime.
It's either I sweep or the house remains dirty she's always complaining that I'm not doing enough to keep the house in order neither do I support her.

I'm tired of her nagging attitudes I told her I can tolerate everyother of her bullshit that any day she naggs again in my house, I'll purposefully frustrate her life before castrating her,.... She has locked me out of the house for 2 nights now!

I have an outside work I'll be going on 13th I plan telling her I don't want to see her in my house on my return from Ibadan, I just want her to stop nagging it threatens my sanity she was never like this

My neighbor said I'm in directly telling her & the marriage to pack out on my return. That I'm giving up so soon on my marital vows, She's making me feel like the devil in details
I love my wife, I don't want a divorce or separation just want my space and sanity

I know I have my flaws too
Nairalanders; how do I tame this growing madness in my house without hurting my marriage
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wait, she locked you out of the house for 2 nights?!
Landlord Landlady things o

Guys, should we tell him?

12 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Lavisha(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oga, women are problematic in nature.
If you really wanna go far, you must conquer that woman by proving you're a man.
You must dominate her not only by mouth and material things also on bed.
DOMINATE..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol... Fuji house of commotion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by czarina(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
emeijeh:
Wait, she locked you out of the house for 2 nights?!

Guys, should we tell him?
There is nothing to tell!

They have marital issues, just like many other couples. Advise him if you can, if you can't, then waka-pass. It's not so hard.

@op, I hope you find answers. But you should have taken it to the family section.

All the best

14 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by PointZerom: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
She locked you outside for two nights?

You're a weakling.

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by emeijeh(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
There is nothing to tell!

They have marital issues, just like many other couples. Advice him if you can, if you can't, then waka-pass. It's not so hard.

@op, I hope you find answers. But you should have taken it to the family section.

All the best
Jon Snow you are,
Massage only you know. sabi

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lavisha:
If you really wanna go far, you must conquer that woman by proving you're a man.
DOMINATE..

Must I go violent to dominate, she's my friend and partner,... Just trying to dialogue with her
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:
She locked you outside for two nights?

You're a weakling.

I'm not, I don't want to create scene instead.
Handling it diplomatically.
But I want her at her parents place on my return
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Fortissimo502: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bros, do you know what marriage or even love means?
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Romanoff(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lavisha:
DOMINATE..

I refuse to take this. Women are not problematic in Nature. God created the woman to be a help meet for the man, God will not give any child of his a Problem in the guise of a woman.

I am not problematic. Let's stop saying this abeg.

@Op, you might be surprised at why your wife is acting this way. It is very irrational for a woman to wake up and start misbehaving. Find out why.

What is the recurring issue that makes your wife "nag"?

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Larryfest(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Op you sure say na you be the husband at all She nags at you when you don't do the chores then eventually ended up locking you outside for 2days now. Na she dey pay rent for house I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by psalmsmiles(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lavisha:
DOMINATE..
seconded! There's a whole length of madness a man curbs when he's tapping it real!

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Femilekan233: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
DankemzI:

that was in those days, she could park to else where, that's d truth.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by akaahs(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ops, u need a lot of patient which u don't have by ur wrote up. U can help her with the house chores time to time not necessarily when the house is unkept

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Lonelypacifist6: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Someone would lock me out of my house? that I built with my own money? even before she thinks of it she'll get a knock on her head. Disregard the last part I'm not a violent person, Op just ask her what the problem is Tell her to say what she wants expressly. People who nag are like infants and they Cry when something is up but can't say it.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Kobicove(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
If my wife dares lock me out of the house for which I pay the rent I will break down the door!

She will land in her father's house that night and never return undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by MarianaTrench: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
DankemzI:

Mr man better put your foot down and show her who's boss.

Stop whining like a little boy

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by BravoDe: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by czarina(f): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Spectre007: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Op access yourself,it seems that you stopped doing most if not all the things you normally do when you guys were dating before getting married.

Men are logical beings while women are emotional beings.

I'm sure that before now that she has been subtly complaining in one way or the other in your ears about how you have been depriving her of your prensence,actions that demonstrates your love for her,verbal assurance of your love for her and other things but you weren't listening to her attentively.

Play with her always, even when you both quarell still play with her.Be a man,stand your ground... Women don't like men that they can push around. Tease her... Playfully ask her what the problem is, if she resist.. Continue to playfully pressure her to know what the problem is.when she finally starts talking.. Don't interfere,allow her to pour her whole heart out.Tell her that you are sorry and also make up your mind within yourself to amend your ways... Draw her close to you,hug her and kiss her on the forehead.Tell her sweet things in her ears.Before you even notice it.. She's already smiling and playing with you.

See ehn...everybody likes happiness,nobody just wakes up and decides to be unhappy on their own.Take things easy... Enjoy every moment, remember to always add fun to the mix.

Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by danot1030: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
I don't know what to tell you.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spectre007:
Op access yourself,it seems that you stopped doing most if not all the things you normally do when you guys were dating before getting married.

Men are logical beings while women are emotional beings.

I'm sure that before now that she has been subtly complaining in one way or the other in your ears about how you have been depriving her of your prensence,actions that demonstrates your love for her,verbal assurance of your love for her and other things but you weren't listening to her attentively.

Play with her always, even when you both quarell still play with her.Be a man,stand your ground... Women don't like men that they can push around. Tease her... Playfully ask her what the problem is, if she resist.. Continue to playfully pressure her to know what the problem is.when she finally starts talking.. Don't interfere,allow her to pour her whole heart out.Tell her that you are sorry and also make up your mind within yourself to amend your ways... Draw her close to you,hug her and kiss her on the forehead.Tell her sweet things in her ears.Before you even notice it.. She's already smiling and playing with you.

See ehn...everybody likes happiness,nobody just wakes up and decides to be unhappy on their own.Take things easy... Enjoy every moment, remember to always add fun to the mix.

Goodluck.

I've talked to her even involved her people, I told her the other day I'd like my noodles fried as I was attending to my baby she bluntly refused. Telling me she'll have attack, but the young one won't follow her mom.... Crying if she carry her,
Wetin I see for marriage don humble me.
She even threatened to lock me up, that she ain't naive and all that.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Femilekan233:
that was in those days, she could park to else where, that's d truth.

I for sure that woman I swear sad
I paid her bride price in her father's house with family members, if she's leaving my house she must report to her father's house first and famous undecided

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by spafu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by generationz(f): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Are you cheating on her?

You people only tell one side of the story. This looks like a woman who is tired of trying.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by Greatzeus(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2020
You want your space? As a married man? That's technically impossible. The day you got married,you lost that space privilege.
About nagging,most married women nag as a way to vent their anger about their frustrations, either as a result of work, children or because they tired of their marriage.
My advice, nagging is bad but not the worst attitude in the world,try to find out why she started nagging and work towards making amends. God hates divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
generationz:
Are you cheating on her?

You people only tell one side of the story. This looks like a woman who is tired of trying.

Cheating? Technically no.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household by DankemzI(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greatzeus:
You want your space? As a married man? That's technically impossible. The day you got married,you lost that space privilege.
About nagging,most married women nag as a way to vent their anger about their frustrations, either as a result of work, children or because they tired of their marriage.
My advice, nagging is bad but not the worst attitude in the world,try to find out why she started nagging and work towards making amends. God hates divorce.

I told her to get a nanny or house help but somebody of legal age, she started ranting that she doesn't want third party in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. / Sad! Woman Discovers That She Has Been Married To A Dead Man For Six Years. / I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.