Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Ignorant Christians That Pay First Fruit Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Ignorant Christians That Pay First Fruit Offering (189 Views)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Ignorant Christians That Pay First Fruit Offering by TamaraAbells: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has claimed that most Christians who pay first fruit offering do not know the reason for Jesus’ death.

Daddy Freeze in a post on instagram said that most people pay the offering thinking that it is a way to make them rich.

The original post was shared by a social media user identified as Joy Austin and the radio presenter showed his approval of the post by captioning the post “Truth!”

https://mused.xyz/news/naija/daddy-freeze-blasts-ignorant-christians-that-pay-first-fruit-offering/

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Ignorant Christians That Pay First Fruit Offering by Kingpee2(m): 2:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Every one has a reason for their actions just the same way Me freeze has his own reasons for always buying expensive wrist watches ,I don’t believe in first fruit though ,I believe in giving when I feel like ....

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/01/2020 / I Have A Question For Jehovah Witnesses .. Christians / The Challenge Of Being A Christian | Christian Gospel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.