Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? (10776 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Goodplace: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?

If Given to a Priest or Pastor will it carry more blessings?

Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?

Th. you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Gullah: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
To be sincere, what you call first fruit offering is no longer of any spiritual significance. God has blessed you already if you are his son and received Jesus into your life. He has given you all blessings you need in Christ so you shouldn't be giving because of what you will get in return. That's why you are worried about who or where to give, because you think God gives you in return for what you give him in monetary value. The first fruit was a law instituted for the Jews in the old testament and it was never at anytime carried over or transferred to christians so stop giving yourself headache over it.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by FX2BROWN: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
I gave mine 2 my pastor directly, he prayed 4 me, the following week, it was like bomb! The blexing was awesome. Glory 2 God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goodplace:
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?
Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?
Th. you.
God does not bless that which is not of Him so where do you get this idea that God goes against His own Word to bless your tithing rituals? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Where do you see first fruits in the
Bible after the death of Jesus?
Why not sacrifice an animal to God
since you want to be stuck in old
testament?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2022
God's blessing can be given to anyone, regardless.

Now, i dnt have what to eat. I am starving. I work hard, and still willing to double & re-double my efforts but am yet to get it right. I won't give up. People can insult me, but i remain undaunted. Help me pls. God bless

SIX/THREE/ONE/TWO/FOUR/FIVE/FIVE/SIX/NINE/SIX

Fidelity bank

3 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by helinues: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2022
grin cheesy

I get mouth myself. No need of giving the fruit to anybody..

7 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Adabilaal: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by walemoney007(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.
May God bless your for asking this question.

I've been thinking about it for sometime.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Lemmy123(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

I don't know much about this, I leave it to the ones who have better knowledge..

Happy Sunday everyone...

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
shocked

It gives more positive rewards and blessings more than giving it to one thief calling himself a pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Sheunma: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Capital NO! Only give to Pastors and MOGs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Egalitarian1: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Let the debate start, I'm just here to read comments since our mumu never do.

4 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by nonut: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Christians are now bribing God...

8 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by tremilatre(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerian Christians interprete the Bible selectively so it favours them.
We preach old testament giving yet ignore the teachings on giving in the new testament.
I have lived abroad long enough and only in Nigerian churches do they preach tithes and offering. In all other churches, its voluntary , they don't even announce it in many indigenous churches yet they're more blessed and prosperous. Na them bring Christianity give us o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Dmeji4444(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
All na wash
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Golan007: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
grin
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by fastseo: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2022
angry
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Righteousness2(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
If you Desire GOD'S reward , you obey HIS Word accordingly not according to your way.

If you wanna give your First fruit offering , go to the Church and give it.

If you wanna give your parents money , go and give them money.

Quit trying to mix God's things with your parents.
Quit trying to be wise in your own eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by DropsMic(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Black man
Black man
Black man.. Who cursed thou?

5 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
If Islam is the religion of piss, then Christianity is the religion of the gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Eriokanmi: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
First fruits or not, do what's right in the sight of God. For me oo, I always prefer helping young churches and men of God who are struggling to rise, to putting my offering in a church wey don belle full. Aftet all ,we serve same God, so do His servants

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
don't you dare do that. send it to your pastor. you can even borrow money join so that the blessings go boku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Kingosytex(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ETIIKO: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
It's a big lie. It does not work
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by inoki247: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
who be ur First Wallet no be ur Papa so I see why God no go take am...

Abi wen e giv ur mama Belle nd e abandon both of u aw e go be so far he played all is fatherly role I see no reason why God no go take it cos he has once sacrificed is life for u too.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Should I Be An Atheist? / What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.