Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (80687 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Osemawe4life: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
The North /Islam are big nuisance and problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by TheSourcerer: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Henry22:
Bunch of rifrats
thank you for this , I thought it was only me seeing literal jargons
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by anoziechi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
first time the government is making sense
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by gsharp12(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
American film makers and directors will make big hit from this diplomatic tussle. I'm really anticipating.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Henry22(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank you for this , I thought it was only me seeing literal jargons
Bless u bro

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by klax(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should warn them very well, because some uninformed muslims are loosing their mind on an issue that is nt their business.
Illiteracy is a menace

It's a serious menace. That is why Igbos are where they are today in Nigeria politics...

Instead of them to get education, they are busy hating the the people whom God has blessed to the level of ruling the nation
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Henry22(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
princeadams11:

Son of rifrats

Dicckhead grin
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Coal07: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Thanks for your advice. they should hold themselves. Nigeria is no match to US. The igbos will not fight US they are our brothers, we are jews
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Pedrotina11: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
These Muslims self...nah we kill am...they shld buy ticket fly to USA to protest nah...wetin concern us and the killing .....

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by BiafraforTrump: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
God will deal with all terrorists all over the works, I thank God Almighty for America and Israel and by the special grace of God Biafra will also join them in the league of terrorist crushers....

Islam means terror.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by BiafraforTrump: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
God will deal with all terrorists all over the works, I thank God Almighty for America and Israel and by the special grace of God Biafra will also join them in the league of terrorist crushers....
Islam means terror.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by hope4nigeria(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
juman:
Trump might one day kill a Nigerian general like that.

i will appreciate Trump if he kill all Nigerian generals, because Boko Haram menace will stop immediately.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by franugo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
If they killed a Muslim in far mid east, northerners will either be the ones to stage a protest or start a retaliatory attack on their fellow Nigerians.
Like who did this to these fellows?

Lol

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Kubernetes: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guys,I hope you know there are good Muslims.They detest violence and are law abiding.They practice their religion and live peacefully with their neighbors.Infact they will shield their non Muslim neighbors during violence.Did you not hear about a Hausa Muslim that shielded 180 xtians in plateau state?
I forbid you from making a general hate speech on all Muslims.Every religion has its own black sheep.

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Skmoda360(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should warn them very well, because some uninformed muslims are loosing their mind on an issue that is nt their business.
Illiteracy is a menace
A huge one at that....
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Ttipsy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
religious bigots
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by paix(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
juman:

If that happens, I bet my last shillings no country will demonstrate because of that. But, some Nigerians are always ready to die for other countries' palaver.

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Papilee147: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wetin concern Nigeria with Iran and US fight? Oh my God!! Cut your cloth according to your side
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by MasterKernel: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
juman:

So... What's your plan then? Secondly, have you verified if he's innocent of the crime he was indicated of?
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
If they killed a Muslim in far mid east, northerners will either be the ones to stage a protest or start a retaliatory attack on their fellow Nigerians.
Like who did this to these fellows?

The reason is because we Muslims are not divided by region, we are one nation. Whatever happens to a Muslim far north or east is of concern to every other Muslims regardless of your race or tribe or country. But the issue is, the protestants here are Shiites cos Sunni Muslims who are the majority don't give a shit.

People are thinking the standoff between USA and Iran is religious, very far from them, they only use religion to draw sympathy, the war is of political and economical. Only those who don't know what is going on are commenting from religious perspective, they are far from the fact.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Pentasoft1978: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
juman:

Boko haram are killing your Generals, what have you done. is only what's not your business that put your head.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by samydo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
I really don't understand why the death of other country's military general should cause commotion in a country like Nigeria that has nothing to do with this whole thing at all.

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by anubabab: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
What does this one know?

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by adelumolo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Peace eludes you till eternity.. Amen
Henry22:
Bunch of rifrats
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Galapagous(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
look at all these trouble seeking miscreant. instead of minding their own business and focus on thing that they can change, they are here bleeding their heart out on issues that doesn't concern them. bloody haters.
Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
cc: Neoteny the neoterrorist.

I hope you're not too jaded to read after the last jerk off on ur mat for the day. And I hope your brain is not disoriented from slamming on the floor.
Your master whose butt you kiss like a glass of wine has told you to stand down from your terrorist inclinations.
You'll do well to be a good lapdog and be obedient tongue cool

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning by Henry22(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
adelumolo:
Peace eludes you till eternity.. Amen

U mean thesame peace that has eluded ur north? Hope u heard d news today that ur brothers killed another of ur brothers and sisters in the North east today been 7nth of January 2020 and 30 died? Dicckhead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.