Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

“2014 I Was A Full Time Hair Dresser” – Bbnaija Uriel Oputa Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “2014 I Was A Full Time Hair Dresser” – Bbnaija Uriel Oputa Reveals (983 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“2014 I Was A Full Time Hair Dresser” – Bbnaija Uriel Oputa Reveals by Foldvibes(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Uriel Oputa took to her Instagram page to share a throwback picture of her as a hairdresser before the fame.

The reality TV star shared a photo showing her styling a client’s hair with the caption;

“2014 I was a full Time Hair Dresser.”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/2014-i-was-a-full-time-hair-dresser-bbnaija-uriel-oputa-reveals/

Re: “2014 I Was A Full Time Hair Dresser” – Bbnaija Uriel Oputa Reveals by zenit2019: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
On this episode of Nollywood insider, We bring to you the latest update on the Khafi and Gedoni getting back together.
We also review one of Nollywood Latest movie 4TH REPUBLIC watch full video for more gist.

#Khafibbnaija #gedonibbnaija #4THREPUBLIC

Don’t forget to subscribe to OKIKE TV YouTube channel, like and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97YA1CY4tg

(1) (Reply)

APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. / ‘I Was Once Offered 20 Cows For My Hand In Marriage’ – Yemi Alade / Tiwa Savage Reveals What Size Women Want In A Man And How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.