Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? (2180 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / How Do I Convince My Parents To Accept My Fiance- Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by PerfectMatchNG: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Will you accept my proposal?
If you are married for less than 10 years and you need some spice in your life and willing to spend a week with me in Venice ITALY this summer and we go on a gondola ride together , breakfast for you in bed every morning , spa and massage , Italian fine wine, dancing , shopping etc . When you get back , you will be given $2,000 to give to your loving husband to thank him . Please post your best photo here and tell me why you should be chosen for this trip . Entry closes January 11, 2020 at 5pm GMT
Don’t advertise on this post or you will be blocked
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by ahnie: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pardon my asking...how comfy would you feel with someone else's wife waking up beside you?

And I believe you must have sex together?

5 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Travellerslodge: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Me

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by PerfectMatchNG: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Regarding my indecent proposal , please don’t inbox me your photo and you are speaking in tongues publicly . My post was clear , post your photo on the challenge post and state why I should choose you . Money cannot buy the spice the winner will receive . Life changing
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Pascopele: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
So many are inboxing him. I love this social experiment. Guys you can pay him just $200 to confirm if your wife messaged him privately
Intelligent guy he is.

My own opinion is that education and logical thinking is lacking in our Nigerian society.
This post wasn't about any holiday or indecency, Mr Francis is running a very important social experiment. He wants to expose the situation of the Nigerian society.
I dont totally blame the people who fell for it. I think it is a clear indication on why we are a country falling deep in despair. 90% of Nigerians cannot make the right choices; be it in marriage or elections or even in choosing what to believe (religion) or in whatever occasion. Our people have heard so many fairy tales that they are very vulnerable. You can trick people with any crazy promise. That explains why we would keep having a bad government.
This has also exposed the true expectations of women in marriages.
My dear Nigerian ladies, 99% of men in Nigeria were not born rich. They all hustled, some women contributed to their husbands success. There is a time for sacrifice and a time for pleasure. Dont give up during the time for sacrifice, so you will not end up abandoning your blessings.
For the men, mind the mindset of the lady you want to marry. This thing is not about the lack of money but it is about the mindset of the woman. Take a fool to hundred countries on vacation, she will sleep with your gateman who has never been to Lagos even.
Class is not in what you wear or what you own, it is in how you reason. Riches are in the mind not in the bank.
Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no competition. That is why you are asked to post only in public. Francis is trying to expose the weak foundation your marriages are built on. Dont marry people who are poor in the mind. They have no cure!

9 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Olamsoh: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is a social experiment and publicity stunt.He simply wanted to expose these marriages that felt theirs are better than his failed marriage and let people know that the ladies are probably the reason for most broken homes, this is just to let people know that his failed marriage was not his fault but that of the lady. And goes a long way to prove that some ladies can do anything for money.

Leave story, some will insult him and secretly inbox him, if they should open his inbox today, most marriages will hit the rock.. it's just the foolish ones that will post their pics on this post.I'm surprised even the singles are falling for this in the name of having fun.

5 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Hamachi(f): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please sir, kindly choose me, got married just last month...my names are Mrs bull mastiff, but I go bite your small prick into 2. Nkita

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by lavylilly: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
What I have learn in this 2020 is not to be judgemental about anything.
People who come here to talk trash do worst things.
Dont be surprise some people will still come for his money.
Though they will say he is evil but will smile to his house to invite him for ceremonies or for an award.
Biko dont come for me..
I did not apply but allow those whose husband permits.. It's an adventure.
A guy even asked me to link him up cos he wants to apply for his wife..
All of una wey dey carry side chick enter Dubai....him Don catch una..
Am enjoying the adventure... I wan know the winner...
Dont attack me cos you no buy me data

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by IyaTola: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
you see this issue it is supposed to teach people a lesson. This issue has made me understand that a lot of marriages are dead and people are just staying because of the children. The positive teaching are even more than the negative. This is a trip that has not been happened and people are falling head over heels on him with insults.
Everybody lagging behind in their marriages need to sit the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by lavylilly: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol!
We are all saints on social media right? You and l, or are we not?

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by DaBogu: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
I think Francis Van-Lare Is exposing deeper issues in relationships with his indecent proposal offer to spouses.

With the number of married women indicating interest to go to Venice even when it's made public, one wonders what could be happening in his inbox right now for those who won't post for the public to see, begging to be picked.

Only one qualifies but see hundreds of married women falling over themselves to make the list, what does it tell us?? Him sef suppose increase the number and frequency so that it can go round to those in dire need and with their husbands consent.

There is a vacuum in marital lives that needs to be filled. The neglect, disrespect and loss of focus on family values is on the increase and we are blinded to it.

A lot of "hide my identity" stories we read everyday. Everything that tears the very fabric of "family" is now being applauded and celebrated with impunity.

With the many responses, Francis having had his own fair share of experience in marital matters is pointing out a major problem.
Is your spouse satisfied with you?
Is your spouse happy with you?
Does he or she appreciate the much you can offer in your union?
Is he or she lonely, bored and needs a break, Too many questions to ask.

With a contented family unit, You can make your home your own "Venice", with the pampering, breakfast in bed promised etc (with plenty of the salient matter that was not mentioned) and no matter how juicy Mr Francis' offer is, your spouse will look the other way.

Some husbands will even ask their wives to consider this. It means if you make the list, your husband gave consent, Kai!!

Let spouses look inward, build a united front. I see him passing a message, this offer ridicules both spouses to me. So a wife will go to her husband, discuss and get approval, to do what exactly in Venice with another man? It's really those who are greedy and can't afford this that are commenting.

The more reason we all should "hustle" like they say in local parlance, "person no fit take wetin you get make shakara for you" it mustn't be Venice. Do your level of Venice and make each other happy and joyfully drink the cheapest wine and click glasses over such offers.

Blame the rot on what we now see as values and deteriorated family system/structure.
Guy man is having fun.
Shalom✌
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by EvilPOTATO(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
ahnie:
Pardon my asking...how comfy would you feel with someone else's wife waking up beside you?

And I believe you must have sex together?

did you really send him a PM?

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by ImaIma1(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Only a fool will fall for this. Married women who cheat are smarter than this...covering their tracks is a skill. You think they will post their pictures here or even inbox you.

But again...only a fool will fall for this.
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is there another response thread?

Who is the Francis everybody is mentioning and what is the talk about social experiment and unsatisfied spouses?

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by lavylilly: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
ImaIma1:
Only a fool will fall for this. Married women who cheat are smarter than this...covering their tracks is a skill. You think they will post their pictures here or even inbox you.

But again...only a fool will fall for this.
I am amazed you talk like this, look at the time he posted 1:24pm and the second time 1:39pm he posted a space of 15minutes that goes to show that he received so many mails. Besides, he has gone viral on all social media. A pastor's wife indicated interest and she deactivated after the comments almost made her run mad.
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by lavylilly: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
cheesy wink grin
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by lavylilly: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
Who them catch na im be thief.
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
lavylilly:
Who them catch na im be thief.
if I needed your opinion I would have asked... But I didn't. I hope you get the message
Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol cheesy

I saw this stuff and some of the entries by 'married women' firing up my WhatsApp stories yesterday. It was so funny grin

One Sonia was talking about her boring marriage as the reason for applying.
Another aged woman called Amaka was busy given her statistics - big butt, fat legs.. Etc.. Lmao cheesy
Even a posh-looking pastor's wife applied, lol.

And someone will come and be ranting that Nigerian men don't respect Nigerian women. What is there to respect when majority of you don't know how to respect yourselves?
The few honorable ones among them are tainted by the stupidity of the majority.

Abeg I can't. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by KevinDein: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Reminds me of that movie, Eyes wide shut, where Nicole Kidman confessed to her seemingly perfect husband (great dad with a great career too) Tom Cruise, that she was willing to throw everything away; her family including her children, for that extremely handsome military dude.

One of the very few red pill movies.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by sisisioge: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
KevinDein:
Reminds me of that movie, Eyes wide shut, where Nicole Kidman confessed to her seemingly perfect husband (great dad with a great career too) Tom Cruise, that she was willing to throw everything away; her family including her children, for that extremely handsome military dude.

One of the very few red pill movies.

Your head dey there...that movie left me on edge for all its entirety. Meanwhile, the movie "indecent proposal" OP is trying to copy too didn't end well for either the tycoon or the couple. Everything scattered after the adventure. So I think this kind of adventure is better with one of the parties being in the dark grin

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by SteveOfu: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
DaBogu:
I think Francis Van-Lare Is exposing deeper issues in relationships with his indecent proposal offer to spouses.

With the number of married women indicating interest to go to Venice even when it's made public, one wonders what could be happening in his inbox right now for those who won't post for the public to see, begging to be picked.

Only one qualifies but see hundreds of married women falling over themselves to make the list, what does it tell us?? Him sef suppose increase the number and frequency so that it can go round to those in dire need and with their husbands consent.

There is a vacuum in marital lives that needs to be filled. The neglect, disrespect and loss of focus on family values is on the increase and we are blinded to it.

A lot of "hide my identity" stories we read everyday. Everything that tears the very fabric of "family" is now being applauded and celebrated with impunity.

With the many responses, Francis having had his own fair share of experience in marital matters is pointing out a major problem.
Is your spouse satisfied with you?
Is your spouse happy with you?
Does he or she appreciate the much you can offer in your union?
Is he or she lonely, bored and needs a break, Too many questions to ask.

With a contented family unit, You can make your home your own "Venice", with the pampering, breakfast in bed promised etc (with plenty of the salient matter that was not mentioned) and no matter how juicy Mr Francis' offer is, your spouse will look the other way.

Some husbands will even ask their wives to consider this. It means if you make the list, your husband gave consent, Kai!!

Let spouses look inward, build a united front. I see him passing a message, this offer ridicules both spouses to me. So a wife will go to her husband, discuss and get approval, to do what exactly in Venice with another man? It's really those who are greedy and can't afford this that are commenting.

The more reason we all should "hustle" like they say in local parlance, "person no fit take wetin you get make shakara for you" it mustn't be Venice. Do your level of Venice and make each other happy and joyfully drink the cheapest wine and click glasses over such offers.

Blame the rot on what we now see as values and deteriorated family system/structure.
Guy man is having fun.
Shalom✌
You made so much sense.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by crackhaus: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
bukatyne:
Is there another response thread?

Who is the Francis everybody is mentioning and what is the talk about social experiment and unsatisfied spouses?
It's on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
The married men will even fvck outside for free and give money to the women who aren’t their wives. They will beg for it even. They don’t have to be paid or promised anything before their pants fall down. And their fellow men will clap for them.

So we are supposed to fry beans because some married women inboxed him showing interest in his proposal? The astounding and never surprising hypocrisy..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by ImaIma1(f): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
lavylilly:
I am amazed you talk like this, look at the time he posted 1:24pm and the second time 1:39pm he posted a space of 15minutes that goes to show that he received so many mails. Besides, he has gone viral on all social media. A pastor's wife indicated interest and she deactivated after the comments almost made her run mad.

That's why I said that only a fool will fall for it...exposing themselves on social media where they can be easily traced and found out. Social media that things go viral fast, one person will now share details, damning the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by ahnie: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
Nope... I didn't.......
I only asked a him a deep question...cuz I was really wondering how a sane human being would so feel comfy with someone else's wife.

It's insane!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by bukatyne(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
crackhaus:

It's on Facebook

Then how did people connect the OP to the Facebook person?

What kind of slow woman goes to a random person's inbox with her nudes or application to cheat?

You don't know the person, have no control over your info once sent to him, no leverage, nothing to hold against him etc.?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by bukatyne(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
My amebo took me to Facebook, didn't see the original post however saw where he chose the Pastor's Wife and claims he is taking the husband along.

What a show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by ahnie: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
bukatyne:
My amebo took me to Facebook, didn't see the original post however saw where he chose the Pastor's Wife and claims he is taking the husband along.

What a show of shame.

Hey sweetie...would you pls be kind enough to send the link ..lemme read too kiss

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

What a show of shame.

Here is the original post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10163398499925144&set=pcb.10163398500560144&type=3&theater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Mr Francis Van-Lare has claimed that he wants to give the Pastor himself the $2,000 dollars as Damage Control to save face, so he can accompany his Wife to Venice. Not so smart because she has already tarnished herself & her husband's image.

This has been an eye opener for me as I never imagined it was possible but now I know. Nigerians are greedy people who blame every thing on poverty. Even in US, San francisco, NY. There are homeless people every where, no country is reed of poor people but Nigerians make it seem like our own is the worst.

These Women aren't even poor, they feed well & can at least afford some basic living and education for their kids. This pastor wife particularly have good clothing & doesn't look poor in any way.

Mr Francis Van-Lare later revealed in the comment section his post was flooded with messages from these Women. About 300 plus messages from Women.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? by crackhaus: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Then how did people connect the OP to the Facebook person?

What kind of slow woman goes to a random person's inbox with her nudes or application to cheat?

You don't know the person, have no control over your info once sent to him, no leverage, nothing to hold against him etc.?
The OP and the Facebook person are not the same, those of us who had seen the stuff before only just recognized it.

You will surprised at what your sisters will do to make some extra bucks, married or single.
The Facebook experiment did not teach me anything I did not already know. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Lied To My Uncle / Mom Gives Best Explanation Ever How Life Changes After Pregnancy. / Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.