Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi (23742 Views)

UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). / UN: Damilola Ogunbiyi Appointed As Special Representative For Sustainable Energy / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Liposure: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I knew it will come to this, my mind never failed me cheesy

honey, your front and backside is driving me crazy!!! Am finding it hard 2 resist u
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by iguita: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
You wicked sha. You had to put this part?

. i await the day the foolish minister would seek assistance from UN on rural electrification and Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyi face to face grin

You for save the minista some heart ache, though it is unavoidable because we go always go UN go beg

itsme01:
cool

Shameless people ... If not for Tinubu who took this cows to chantam house and around the world in his newly purchased gulf stream g65 Private Jet, and showed them to powerful US democrats that later funded Buhari they wouldnt had being Cabaling up and down,..

Now Tinubu just showed them say international politics pass local politics.. now they are saving face by changing the her suspension order .. i await the day the foolish minister would seek assistance from UN on rural electrification and Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyi face to face grin

,. that was how they tried rubishing Sowore till he showed them his US link to congress and they knew he wasnt like Nnamdi Kanu the empty vessel or Dasuki

The speed in which Cabals released Sowore, you'd know they are hiding something in that Aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Johans1991: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Shameless people ... If not for Tinubu who took this cows to chantam house and around the world in his newly purchased gulf stream g65 Private Jet, and showed them to powerful US democrats that later funded Buhari they wouldnt had being Cabaling up and down,..

Now Tinubu just showed them say international politics pass local politics.. now they are saving face by changing the her suspension order .. i await the day the foolish minister would seek assistance from UN on rural electrification and Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyi face to face grin

,. that was how they tried rubishing Sowore till he showed them his US link to congress and they knew he wasnt like Nnamdi Kanu the empty vessel or Dasuki

The speed in which Cabals released Sowore, you'd know they are hiding something in that Aso rock

so somebody that spend more than three months in detention you call it SPEED RELEASE? pls go check your brain
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Onakankafo: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
so somebody that spend more than three months in detention you call it SPEED RELEASE? pls go check your brain
[/s]
trash
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Bimpe29: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Confused indeed
crownwealth:
Confused gonment

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Onakankafo: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Liposure:
honey, your front and backside is driving me crazy!!! Am finding it hard 2 resist u

Go buy blue seal Vaseline and help your self
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Liposure: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Go buy blue seal Vaseline and help your self
hahaha, i like ur sense of sarcasm. FYI am not a masturbator. Kisses
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by caracas: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
GreyLaw:

Always spouting bitter words.
Are u really referring to tinubu the us fugitive?
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by sacx: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jarus:
Good support from presidency in avoiding tainting her CV

How? She already got the UN job even with a 'tainted' CV

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Gandollar(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
idealogical:
https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/personnel-appointments/2019-10-29/ms-damilola-ogunbiyi-of-nigeria-special-representative-of-the-secretary-general-for-sustainable-energy-for-all

The woman was appointed back in October last year and was going to leave anyways, it wasn't a secrete so of what relevance was the suspension and and reversal. ?

Her new boss is the UN secretary General.
Does it mean if she has been corrupt, then it should be swept under the carpet?
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by delpee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
The lady worked on the University campus solar projects and many other off grid power solutions in markets etc. UN will certainly benefit from her wealth of experience for African projects especially. Nigeria's loss, the World's gain!

Let's hope the new MD has as least that level of experience so he can achieve more results.
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by nograv: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
itsme01:

it is bitter to you because truth is bitter for hypocrites to swallow

Never mind him, make him swallow am..
Re: Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi by Myself2(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Racoon:
Damage gone wrong.So which clique of the cabal initially ordered her suspension in the first place if she has not been indicted/convicted? Perhaps the presidency cabal did their usual village thing while the president is also not aware as usual.

Confused abokis
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.