Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (110211 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Sexyliciousbri: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
God will not allow your type be related to me in Jesus name
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nchedos: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:

If your aunty married a beast that killed her it doesn’t mean that mine is a beat like him . My guy is responsible and better than your aunty beast. I will never end up like your aunty and that will be your portion
A responsible guy that slept with a minor? You must be big joke

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Do I look like someone who is desperately looking for siblings? By the way i don’t care about siblings because the 2 most important people in my life are my guy and daughter. So keep your dirty opinion to yourself

Sexyliciousbri:
God will not allow your type be related to me in Jesus name
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Look at this waste of space you are just one of those people that always insulting me so u went ahead to create a new account so u can come and insult me again pretending to be someone else hahahahhaha shame on you ,it seems like my post is your oxygen u cannot live without it . Continue

Nchedos:

A responsible guy that slept with a minor? You must be big joke
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nchedos: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
At the moment I’m not into any mess because I did my part of confessing and asking for forgiveness to my sister and family and also ask God to forgive and God is full of mercy he has been so good to me , my guy and our child we are comfortably together and doing great. Keep your dirty opinions to yourself

You mean you actually brought your daughter in a place where your guy is squating with is friend? Thought your family took her to Care and Carter for her. Now you guy is not even the owner of the one room you guys are staying. Judging by your guy's lifestyle, his friend will have his own babe to invite or sleep over and your daughter will be in such environment. Then you and your guy still engage in sex, night and early morning like you said, how will your daughter cope I'm such environment. Why didn't you leave her with your family .

Please rethink about this your decision, such environment is not conducive for your daughter.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nchedos: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
Look at this waste of space you are just one of those people that always insulting me so u went ahead to create a new account so u can come and insult me hahahahhaha it seems like my post is your oxygen u cannot live without it . Continue

I have been following your thread as a guest, I have to sign up to talk sense into your head. Why should I create a new account to insult you. Haha

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nchedos:

I have been following your thread as a guest, I have to sign up to talk sense into your head. Why should I create a new account to insult you. Haha

Hahahaha you are a jobless fool continue creating fake account to insult me , i
Understand you are my number one fan . Thanks for being my fan and Keep it up
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nchedos:

You mean you actually brought your daughter in a place where your guy is squating with is friend? Thought your family took her to Care and Carter for her. Now you guy is not even the owner of the one room you guys are staying. Judging by your guy's lifestyle, his friend will have his own babe to invite or sleep over and your daughter will be in such environment. Then you and your guy still engage in sex, night and early morning like you said, how will your daughter cope I'm such environment. Why didn't you leave her with your family .

Please rethink about this your decision, such environment is not conducive for your daughter.

Yes our daughter is with us and it’s none of your business , keep your opinion to yourself
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Congratulations on not being her.

Lol and a huge congratulations to you too my sister. So you actually still tried to talk to her after all you have read...sheesh! You seriously tried.

Anyway let her keep insulting everybody here because it at least proves that she is alive and well, which is all we want to know.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nchedos:

she wants her pedophile beast of a guy to start sexing the daughter and probably teach her thuggery too that’s why she took her there
That’s her plan from the onset it explains why she was fighting hard for the child to start living in a shanty with thugs.
I see her thuggish responses and they are from a person without grey matter.

It’s a shame and a pity a young girl would choose such life.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:

If your aunty married a beast that killed her it doesn’t mean that mine is a beat like him . My guy is responsible and better than your aunty beast. I will never end up like your aunty and that will be your portion
have you told that your irresponsible pedophile that you have confessed?( That’s if you truly did it sef). Tell him and find out from the beastly beating he would give you.
Make sure you tell him o
Ode

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
I don’t need your money go and give it to the widows and orphans

Hahahahhahhahahaha no let oga pedophile see that you have rejected money o he would beat the living daylight out of you since you have nothing but sex to contribute atleast to his car washing job.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nchedos: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
she wants her pedophile beast of a guy to start sexing the daughter and probably teach her thuggery too that’s why she took her there
That’s her plan from the onset it explains why she was fighting hard for the child to start living in a shanty with thugs.
I see her thuggish responses and they are from a person without grey matter.

It’s a shame and a pity a young girl would choose such life.
She already destroyed her life and that's none of my business but bringing her daughter to such shithole is absolutely disgusting. Wait till her guy's wasteful friends smoke weed and abuse the innocent baby then her eye go clear. No wonder her family disowned her what a shameful and unrepentant lowlife. See the life she chose for her daughter. She actually thought her innocent family will maltreat her baby cause she is vengeful and full of hate and would have done so to her nieces or even grand kids to think that way. Perhaps if her daughter wrongs her she will punish her grand child(her daughters child) . Very wicked and disgusting girl she is. How can a normal person think the her Mum will hurt her child cause she wronged her.

12 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nchedos: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
have you told that your irresponsible pedophile that you have confessed?( That’s if you truly did it sef). Tell him and find out from the beastly beating he would give you.
Make sure you tell him o
Ode
That's what the kid in 21 year body is yet to understand, the guy is only with her for free sex. Free accommodation plus free sex grin grin. She is obviously scared of the guy, if she's 100% certain of his love, she would have told him already that she confessed.

10 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by comtem2011: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Season 3

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 3:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Nchedos:

She is suffering from an overdose of paranoia. She thinks the whole world is against her... If we don't care, why would we waste our energy commenting? She is also expecting medal, a pat on the back and hailings for for the devilish act she committed, failing to understand that the truth is bitter.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2020
Nchedos:

She already destroyed her life and that's none of my business but bringing her daughter to such shithole is absolutely disgusting. Wait till her guy's wasteful friends smoke weed and abuse the innocent baby then her eye go clear. No wonder her family disowned her what a shameful and unrepentant lowlife. See the life she chose for her daughter. She actually thought her innocent family will maltreat her baby cause she is vengeful and full of hate and would have done so to her nieces or even grand kids to think that way. Perhaps if her daughter wrongs her she will punish her grand child(her daughters child) . Very wicked and disgusting girl she is. How can a normal person think the her Mum will hurt her child cause she wronged her.

I am telling you. I sure would add this to my prayer point: that whenever I am ready to start having babies, God should bless me with children of sound mind, good sense of judgment.... Nothing close to this op.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 3:29am On Feb 02, 2020
Nchedos:

That's what the kid in 21 year body is yet to understand, the guy is only with her for free sex. Free accommodation plus free sex grin grin. She is obviously scared of the guy, if she's 100% certain of his love, she would have told him already that she confessed.

If I advise her to deny him sex and tell him about her confession, she no go gree. I can assure her though, that these actions would unveil his true character. If that man wanted her for a wife, 5 years is morethan enough time to rent a place, no matter how small so they can be together. Maybe there was no need then, but what about now that she is homeless? Nigga is enjoying free p***y and clearly doesn't plan of reneging on it anytime soon, aunty dey form love.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2020
Lest I forget, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sociologymajor: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Let Love Lead
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by clily: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=sociologymajor post=86303933][/quote]
??
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sociologymajor: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Love sha..
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Juliearth:

She is suffering from an overdose of paranoia. She thinks the whole world is against her... If we don't care, why would we waste our energy commenting? She is also expecting medal, a pat on the back and hailings for for the devilish act she committed, failing to understand that the truth is bitter.

hahahahhahahaha
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nchedos:

only a vindictive thug like her would think such things.she obviously wants her daughter to end up like her or worse.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Juliearth:

If I advise her to deny him sex and tell him about her confession, she no go gree. I can assure her though, that these actions would unveil his true character. If that man wanted her for a wife, 5 years is morethan enough time to rent a place, no matter how small so they can be together. Maybe there was no need then, but what about now that she is homeless? Nigga is enjoying free p***y and clearly doesn't plan of reneging on it anytime soon, aunty dey form love.
deny him sex kwa? You want hanty to die ni? She can’t na she loves sex to a fault that she would destroy another because of it. It’s an addiction thingy, she may be begging him to most of the time from her obsession with it

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
deny him sex kwa? You want hanty to die ni? She can’t na she loves sex to a fault that she would destroy another because of it. It’s an addiction thingy, she may be begging him to most of the time from her obsession with it

Eweleke! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Juliearth:

I laugh in Spanish, your brain sure knows how to function, considering the mess you are in. Kudos to you, Aunty Ify with the good brain.
You have time oh. Are you not seeing WHAT you are talking with. Stop disturbing yourself abeg. Last last women really suffer oh chai the man is just turning her head and she listens. I hope never to treat a woman like this (another reason I am scared of marriage)

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

You have time oh. Are you not seeing WHAT you are talking with. Stop disturbing yourself abeg. Last last women really suffer oh chai the man is just turning her head and she listens. I hope never to treat a woman like this (another reason I am scared of marriage)

My brother, I have long given up. I am only hanging, hoping for a happily ever after for her sister....

The fact that you are scared of treating a woman this way is the more reason why you won't. Give it a try bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Youthleader22(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ifyjos:

Yes our daughter is with us and it’s none of your business , keep your opinion to yourself

Girl you mean since the time you open this thread last year until now, you still have not make up with your sister and you still fighting everyone that’s telling you the truth. Smh. Girl but why? Negedu?

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Otunbalamba come and see American wonder grin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by otunbalamba: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Otunbalamba come and see American wonder grin
i no know say nq this one, i don read am

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
otunbalamba:
i no know say nq this one, i don read am

Ok what's your take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.