Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106428 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
PENCHANTMARTINS:
If your story is true! The only way to help your sister is to tell more lies and how will you do so? Get the 7 guys and the 2 girls to call again telling your sister's fiancee that they mistook him for someone else, and it was the wrong number they've been calling and that they don't even know your sister and him, that way you will be saving yourself from being disowned by your family. I hope this works.
Another way out is to come out clean. Go to your sister's fiancee and confess all you have done and plead with him for he's forgiveness, once you are able to do so, get him to apologise and talk to your sister before you confess to your sister. Once your fiancee is able to forgive and accept you, and then accept to take back your sister, it will be easier for your sister to forgive you. Good luck
Another thing I don't understand is how you could do this to someone who pays your child's school fees. I wonder!!!

That boyfriend of hers must be powerful, ruining two sisters.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes u are right butconfessing to her will make everyone hating me , and they will all forget all the bad things she has done to me and I know for sure my parents will throw me out of the house which it is not fair on me and my child. Anyway I will try this evening but am scared , don’t even know how to start

Do you want them to give you a medal? You have made your bed, so you must lay on it. Gosh!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
So do u think confessing is something easy to do right ? I don’t know even have the strength to face her And narrate everything We did to her , don’t even know where to start from and u are talking like that because u are not in my shoes because if you were in my shoes then you would know how it feels. I did it out of anger and that time I had no remorse but now I feel remorse and regret it but don’t know how to go about it, I said I will do it this evening but anytime I want to open up my heart is beating faster and I’m thinking how the whole family will gang up and beat me then throw me out of the house. It’s not easy for me

There wouldn't have been any need to confess if you had not plotted.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
and you think it’s your headache? That dustbin you have for a head that is not useful?
I wonder how you would raise that you innocent child with this you level of dullness you would probably teach her how to start having sex from childhood from age 10 since you’re so daft and maybe you would also want to take pride in becoming a grand ma by 26 as sense is far from you
That child should be taken from you because you have no moral standards to raise her.

I am more worried for that little child of hers. If this were abroad, we'd have had to call social security to take that child away from her.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
Hahahahha do you know what ? My daughter will be greater than me , everywhere that I have failed she will succeed in her life , she is a future doctor so don’t mess with my child and everything that u have said about her will go back to your children . It’s your children that will be useless in life and nobody will favour them

What enabling environment are you creating for all these to come to fruition? Or do you think success is a NOUN? Success is a VERB.

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
that your child you had with an agbero? Hahahahaha I would rather pass abeg.
The one that you had having sex on the bare floor outside at night with a carwasher?
You are truly sick. You need help

Let me help you jump and pass. I really hope that child doesn't pick any of her genes.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why are u worrying about my child don’t you have something better to do than commenting on my post ? I don’t blame you I blame the stupid white government that let you stay at home doing nothing and giving you free money monthly that’s why u have the gut to come and talk rubbish about my child. Listen it only takes 5 second to get pregnant so get out of my post and go and get pregnant so u have your own child and stop drinking panadol for my headache

Juliearth:

I am more worried for that little child of hers. If this were abroad, we'd have had to call social security to take that child away from her.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gippeum:

Dear girl you were not very matured.... You were just manipulated into thinking you were... I'm sure "your crown" told you that you are more mature than other girls your age just to whine your head and since then it has filled your head that you are more mature... You are not, age is not just a number, if that was correct it would then be okay for an 8 year old to be chased by a 21 year old or we would be having 10 year old presidents... Abi Na?... Age is not just a number when I comes to performing acts that you are not mentally mature enough for... Don't allow yourself to be deceived by the words that were used to capture you in the first place... Whether you've been with him for 7 or 30 years it still doesn't change the fact the he committed statutory rape and he manipulated you as well... Sha sha that's your lifes stress and struggle.
You better tell your sister because in case you don't know depression doesn't just stop at depression it can also cause high blood pressure and hypertension... So let me make it simple for you to understand... you better tell her soon or you stand the risk of watching your sister slowly waste away simply because you were too immature to realize that she wasn't insulting you to oppress you... It also seems to me that you're suffering from some form of inferiority complex with regards to your sister... Stop it... You can be someone great without using someone else's achievement as a yard stick...

Same way my aunt was manipulated into thinking she was woman enough. That made her rebellious and abscounded with the man. That marriage dealt her some serious blows and today, she is 6 feet under. I pray this op snaps out of this foolishness before its too late.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
Why are u worrying about my child don’t you have something better to do than commenting on my post ? I don’t blame you I blame the stupid white government that let you stay at home doing nothing and giving you free money monthly that’s why u have the gut to come and talk rubbish about my child. Listen it only takes 5 second to get pregnant so get out of my post and go and get pregnant so u have your own child and stop drinking panadol for my headache

Speak for yourself, dimwit. I am not an entitled and dependent NFA like you. Some of us are busy doing productive things with our lives rather than being a source of misery to our families.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:

Oh! So teenage pregnancy is now a medal for retarded simpletons brewed out of the deepest shithole of hell?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Same way my aunt was manipulated into thinking she was woman enough. That made her rebellious and abscounded with the man. That marriage dealt her some serious blows and today, she is 6 feet under. I pray this op snaps out of this foolishness before its too late.

If your aunty married a beast that killed her it doesn’t mean that mine is a beat like him . My guy is responsible and better than your aunty beast. I will never end up like your aunty and that will be your portion
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Speak for yourself, dimwit. I am not an entitled and dependent NFA like you. Some of us are busy doing productive things with our lives rather than being a source of misery to our families.

Busy my foot , u have been mastubating over my post since morning and you are calling your self busy hahahaha u are just a jobless low life woman with nothing serious in life . Just wait for your free monthly money
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:

Busy my foot , u have been mastubating over my post since morning and you are calling your self busy hahahaha u are just a jobless low life woman with nothing serious in life . Just wait for your free monthly money

You are right, I have been on this post since morning ( its weekend afterall)and to be honest, I am struggling really hard to keep it together. Like, how can one person be an embodiment of this much bile, naivity, foolishness, over entitlement....? Contrary to what you may think, I don't hate you ( no one here does). Its just hard for you to see it, since you feel anyone who won't be on your side hates you... Do what is right, confess to all the parties involved and liberate yourself from this guilt. Someone I loved dearly like a mother towed this same path you are on and today, she is no more. You don't have to make that same mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:

If your aunty married a beast that killed her it doesn’t mean that mine is a beat like him . My guy is responsible and better than your aunty beast. I will never end up like your aunty and that will be your portion

They all seem sweet from the onset, don't be fooled and please drop that silly line of "monthly stipend" Not all of us are dependents.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
Sorry guys I haven’t been able to come online to give feedback because things are not looking good at the moment , my sister came to found the truth like I sent her on WhatsApp , she sent me a long voice message she was very angry crying and cursing me even myself I was in tears by the time I wanted to reply her , telling her how sorry I was from my heart she blocked me and I tried calling her number it wasn’t going through, just next minutes my brother from Lagos called cursing me he didn’t even give me the chance of explaining or to ask for forgiveness , he ended the call and my other brother called to same thing with curse that nothing will be well with and when mum called that was when I knew my life ended my mum said lots of thinks to me that she even regrets given birth to me and she told me not to step my footsteps in the house or I will regret, I cried begging my mum to please forgive me I didn’t not mean but she didn’t listen and told me my daughter will be staying with them. My whole family disown me, I haven’t been able to go home yesterday , I know i deserve all this but it broke my heart I won’t see my daughter , I can’t bear to live without my child I’m just no myself , my heart is bleeding I’m crying . I know they all have the right to hate me because I deserve to be hated but why are they keeping my daughter with them? My daughter won’t be in peace in that house because they will make her pay for my sins and my child doesn’t deserve this . Please someone help me to atleast get my daughter back from them

Hmmmm! This is deep. BUT, that is the first phase at making amends. It would get better.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Even if you hates me it doesn’t bother me because you are not important in my life and I don’t even know you and like I said earlier , stop taking panadol for my headache

Juliearth:

You are right, I have been on this post since morning ( its weekend afterall)and to be honest, I am struggling really hard to keep it together. Like, how can one person be an embodiment of this much bile, naivity, foolishness, over entitlement....? Contrary to what you may think, I don't hate you ( no one here does). Its just hard for you to see it, since you feel anyone who won't be on your side hates you... Do what is right, confess to all the parties involved and liberate yourself from this guilt. Someone I loved dearly like a mother towed this same path you are on and today, she is no more. You don't have to make that same mistake.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
stop comparing my guy with those guys that come in your life to used and dump you , mine is not like that and it’s not my fault that you haven’t been lucky in life. Leave my sweetheart alone and go seek deliverance maybe this time u be lucky to have a good guy lol why are you denying free money ? It’s the same money that feeds you and pay your rent

Juliearth:

They all seem sweet from the onset, don't be fooled and please drop that silly line of "monthly stipend" Not all of us are dependents.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hahahaha she's back. I'm happy to see you jare, thank God you're all right.

Mehn! Our stubborn baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
stop comparing my guy with those guys that come in your life to used and dump you , mine is not like that and it’s not my fault that you haven’t been lucky in life. Leave my sweetheart alone and go seek deliverance maybe this time u be lucky to have a good guy lol why are you denying free money ? It’s the same money that feeds you and pay your rent

Wow! What is wrong with your brain?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
My brain is functioning well and it’s your brain that is faulty , go seek help

Juliearth:

Wow! What is wrong with your brain?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
My brain is functioning well and it’s your brain that is faulty , go seek help

I laugh in Spanish, your brain sure knows how to function, considering the mess you are in. Kudos to you, Aunty Ify with the good brain.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
At the moment I’m not into any mess because I did my part of confessing and asking for forgiveness to my sister and family and also ask God to forgive and God is full of mercy he has been so good to me , my guy and our child we are comfortably together and doing great. Keep your dirty opinions to yourself

Juliearth:

I laugh in Spanish, your brain sure knows how to function, considering the mess you are in. Kudos to you, Aunty Ify with the good brain.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
yes she is our child we can bring her anywhere we are living we will sleep on the same bed and she won’t die because you yourself you are forming rich on social media but in reality u may be squatting with someone else and sleeping on the floor u can’t even afford a mattress not even to talk about foodstuffs u might be one of those Facebook beggars too , so our living condition it is none of your business and nobody forced you to follow a illerate person like me

You should be looking st how to raise money to rent a place of your own and not bring a toddler to squat.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don’t need your money go and give it to the widows and orphans

Juliearth:

You should be looking st how to raise money to rent a place of your own and not bring a toddler to squat. PM me your account details.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
She's a pickmesha, with Stockholm syndrome.

God bless you. Stockholm syndrome, it is.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Juliearth:
What enabling environment are you creating for all these to come to fruition? Or do you think success is a NOUN? Success is a VERB.

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
The last two pages are just so funny.
The ifyjos struggling to convince people she is having a great time with her lowlife prick alone is rib cracking.

calling other people she knows nothing about beggars is not a surprise because judging from all she keeps repeating she only knows that type of life which is predominant in the place where she was raised and is part of the reason why she thinks everyone leads a beggarly low life like her aside from her shortsightedness

living from hand to mouth is the life she has settled for and wants to give her daughter, that’s why she is fighting for the child to join them in the shanty they are squatting in with other thugs, very soon she would start hawking things for her parents to feed.

She would soon inculcate in the little girl waywardness, sex(since she would be watching it live as her parents would be doing it like dogs on the street) disrespect, violence, witchcraft, contentment with backwardness, from all she has been writing you know she has no good morals to give. She is like a 512 memory she maybe 21 but she sure has the brain of an unruly 7year old.

This type of girls it’s only time that can teach them
I hope it won’t be too late.

Pay no heed to her. She is messed up for real, thinking everyone is a beggar.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ifyjos:
I don’t need your money go and give it to the widows and orphans

Okay!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
midnighter:

Okay; have a nice day wink

Congratulations on not being her.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sisisioge: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foorks! It will be terrible being this girl's neighbour mehn! She's got mouth on rails grin.

Juliet...you better leave her alone, she's chosen her path. May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
sisisioge:

Biko no vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
missidy:
I have learnt from this thread that people will advise and push you to take a decision, when it turns bad, they will leave you to face your problem or the consequences alone.

Nobody has bothered to ask this girl how things are or if the pastor followed her to beg her parents. Everybody is now quite and minding their business. So typical of human beings, they have advised her to confess now she is mess and nobody cares.

Did you not see the defensive wall she built around herself? Or do you expect the same people that she has insulted to quote her? I am hanging around only because I am praying for a happy ending for her sister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.