Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106134 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
RonaldoVido:

The mentality of dragging people down isn't meant for people who are already up.

Bullshit rests at the bottom of the cup.
It would surprise you to know that a lot of Rich people are psychos and yes they drag people down, but the Rich like them and also the poor

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
mayten:

The Devil would see some people on Jugdment day and repent of his own personal sins. Because this kind devilish attitude is on another scale.
This was all the devil's plan all along, and he's gonna be really happy with this. The devil is more than EVERYTHING bad you can think of.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Youthleader22:

You both questioning what the elder sister did... who sits and watch a guy impregnates her younger sister at just 15 and destroy her future. The girl couldn’t even continue school. She’s warning her about the so called useless guy that should have been spending his years in jail if we were living in a sane society, for impregnating a minor and you all here trying to quantity what happened.

So because she got impregnated at a younger age now her life is completely useless? If the said bf had money, you all wouldn't be talking like this. Is the guy the first man to drink, smoke or impregnate outside of marriage? The fact that he's penniless doesn't mean he's entirely useless. What about the part where he acknowledges the child? Doesn't that count for something?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Newboss(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
You did well. You both are legends. She ordered for it and she got served.

Do not tell her what happened. She locked you up for 3 terrible days over a simple conflict she even caused.

You couldn't afford police but at least you could afford a better form of revenge. Iran should learn from this

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by spayor(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
ibechris:

By being a drunk,abeg make I see road.

Just pray he does not use u for ritual soon.
God cannot bless that kind of man that will destroy others and sees nothing evil in it.

And for u,u are already finished!
from her response, one can deduce that the useless idiot is not remorseful...so why come on nairaland to seek help?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
I slapped her for disrespecting my guy in front of our innocent child , I didn’t like the way she wa raining insult at him calling him all bad names under the sun just because he is poor.
PerseDew:

Her elder sis saw the guy in their family house and started abusing the guy not her o and then OP slapped her elder sis because of what?? Elder sis at this point had sense not to retaliate cos OP and her bf could have beaten and even killed her there with the unjust slapping action she has displayed and hate in their hearts at this point.

No parent was at home and even if her elder sis did may be faulted, what OP did was just plain stupid and evil. She started it all and when she got served on another level she has mind to be claiming oppressed victim.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by makydebbie(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prettiedame:
You should turn this into a movie. Blood Sisters

Omotola and Genevieve

Director: Tchidi Chikere

I watched that movie recently. grin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by thatigboman: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok teacher please come and teach me English I will be happy. By the way I don’t want another child , im happy with my daughter and we are waiting for God to bless my guy with a good job so he can come and pay my pride price after that we will have as many kids as we want. We don’t want to give birth to kids we can’t afford
sorry to say. U are evil. That thug u used to destroy your sister's relationship, that raped u when u were 15, will be your downfall.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let me not even lie, I have no comment cos it's something I would do If pushed to the wall, not to a blood sister tho..
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

He's not irreplaceable, but it would be worth another shot.

I don't think he only responded to just the stories, he was also probably scared of the threats, he had to run for his life.

Ohhh yeah. True, I forgot about that part of it.

Gosh... the girl has really done it, hasnt she...?

Anyway my perspective was more that she should focus on getting the sister well and back on track and make some holistic improvements to the situation before "confessing" whatever because there are some underlying issues here that havent fully been addressed. But youre probably right that she should come clean.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mayten(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ifyjos:
I slapped her for disrespecting my guy in front of our innocent child , I didn’t like the way she wa raining insult at him calling him all bad names under the sun just because he is poor.

From the look of things, you actually do not feel remorseful nor need help. But just know that if your sister dies or anything happens to her,the blood is on your hands and not your guy's.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Newboss(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thanks I wish I could tell him that everything was a lie but am afraid to do it because by telling him , my family will come to knows too. my family will hate me forever.

quote author=ojun50 post=85586614]what you did is very bad but if you want to make amends you should start with yr sister fiance, by opening up every tin to him and what lead to yr action..

seriously you wen too far

Do not do that. Don't even let anyone know, even by mistake. You did what you had to do after she did what she did.

This is called justice
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by spayor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
AIIyIic:

I can't believe what I just read
as in ehn...so unbelievable. if only I could see this babe one on one...

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by thatigboman: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ifyjos:
not because he is poor but you and him are utterly hopeless. And u are praying to god while justifying getting physical with your elder sister

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by chronique(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

You are a cursed evil child that doesn't deserve love and may you reap your evil in a million folds. On behalf of your sister, I tell you boldly that it will never be well with you until you confess your evil to both your sister and her fiance. How can anyone even have an evil satanic child like you and think he or she has a child? I spit on you.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
RonaldoVido:

The mentality of dragging people down isn't meant for people who are already up.

Bullshit rests at the bottom of the cup.

Rubbish
This is simply about vengefulness. Nothing to do with any dragging people down mentality
Rich people are arguably even more afflicted by the phenomenon of
Make e no grow reach me. What Yoruba call Ilaara.

Women can be very devastating when they are offended regardless of wealth status

Your bank balance is not what determines your mortality .
We have seen all manner of despicable crimes committed by rich people so leave that story.
That is just your pet hate.

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
midnighter:

Ohhh yeah. True, I forgot about that part of it.

Gosh... the girl has really done it, hasnt she...?

Anyway my perspective was more that she should focus on getting the sister well and back on track and make some holistic improvements to the situation before "confessing" whatever because there are some underlying issues here that havent fully been addressed. But youre probably right that she should come clean.
This stuff is so messed up, and she doesn't even seem ready to do the needful. She's still trying to justify her actions.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by makydebbie(f): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Lalas247:
Superb story telling wink

You still dey?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2020
0monnak0da:

Rubbish
This is simply about vengefulness. Nothing to do with any dragging people down mentality
Rich people are arguably even more afflicted by the phenomenon of
Make e no reach me. What Yoruba call Ilaara.

Your bank balance is not what determines your mortality .
We have seen all manner of despicable crimes committed by rich people so leave that story.
That is just your pet hate.
Bros, you deserve one chillllled Pepsi.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

So because she got impregnated at a younger age now her life is completely useless? If the said bf had money, you all wouldn't be talking like this. Is the guy the first man to drink, smoke or impregnate outside of marriage? The fact that he's penniless doesn't mean he's entirely useless. What about the part where he acknowledges the child? Doesn't that count for something?
No one said he’s useless but he’s really useless. The only thing the lady keeps saying is how he loves her. She never hinted at the fact that he has a goal or he’s trying in one way or the other to build his life or hers. He has no goal, no ambition, no plans. He’s useless and he’s planning on making her useless also. What you are doing to the lady is pure wickedness, quit pushing her towards what will spoil her life, lead her right. Allow her leave the useless guy who has no plans for his future and is just waiting for when he would hit big money as if money fly to meet people at home and focus on her life.
Or did she in any of her post and replies up there hint at a point where the guy called her down to discuss his plans for his and her future and what he plan to do? Except what she keeps hammering that he wold make big money. Yes let’s say by chance he makes big money, since he has no plans for his life, he would squander it. Don’t let him spoil her life. Lead her right.
No he’s not the first man to smoke, but there are lot of smokers who have plans for their life, he doesn’t have any.
No it’s not because he’s an illiterate. There are many literates who went to school because everyone else did and have no planes for their life also.
It’s simply because he has no plans for his life and it’s affecting the lady, because all she sees is him, she doesn’t see herself as someone who needs to plan her own life and become something also.
Also, it’s one thing to have a plan, it’s another thing to work towards it. It’s not by saying it. If he keeps talking about plans without taking steps to achieve them, he’s still useless and she should leave him.
Lead her right madam, except you are equally waiting for a man who will take all your life decision for you, except you are not trying to become a better version of you, except you are not striving hard to be a woman of substance, lead her right. Stop leading her the wrong way. Yes her boyfriend is a useless man. He has no plans for his life and he’s affecting her. I’m sure if he has told her family his plans for his life and hers and his ambition and how he’s working towards it, her sister won’t constantly be against him.
Acknowledging the child is different from being responsible. There are fathers who are irresponsible.

10 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Newboss:

Do not do that. Don't even let anyone know, even by mistake. You did what you had to do after she did what she did.

This is called justice
You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Bros, you deserve one chillllled Pepsi.
Pepsi?.??
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by KingNom(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2020
@ ifyjos: it is very very painful you had to go through the insults because of your errors.

Pst. Chris Oyakhilome says 'hurting people (most times) hurt others, BE DIFFERENT; don't allow your hurt make you hurt others'

What you need do is make amends. Use the same guys and girls to call your sister's fiance ANONYMOUSLY and apologize for lying about your sister. I pray he changes his mind and make amends with your sister.

If you come out and tell them, it'll further tear your entire family apart.

Do that for now and when things are restored you may with wisdom later confess to your sister.

You have a good heart, it's only that your were seriously hurt over the years and wrongly advised. Be strong and do the right thing dear

Kindly send me a PM let's help you and your fiance stand financially

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2020
0monnak0da:

Who is actually bad?
Everyone has their story

Na condition make crayfish bend

Thats not the point; she should be more realistic.

What exactly did she hope to gain by bringing the guy around when she knows the sister cant stand him?

Instead of her to focus on getting away from the "mean" elder sister she spent time and energy plotting and scheming on how to ruin her life.

She's just a bag of misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by spayor(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

Her sister got her locked up in a cell too! What are you people saying sef? What kind of sister does that? Can you order the arrest of your own family? Look, the both of them are culpable in this. The elder sister is every bit as sinister as the op. I hope they can forgive each other.
have you taken your medicine today?

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by chronique(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
What I can deduce here is a wicked, envious sister who's out to destroy her sister who's doing better than her. Only when she succeeds that she realizes that she has bitten off the finger that feeds her. Who is goin to pay your daughters school fees now huh? Your irresponsible babydaddy?

I had to stop reading at this point, you're not only jealous you're wickedly entitled as well. Why should your sister establish a business for you and thug that impregnated you? She owes either of you nothing especially him. Is that why he impregnated you as a minor? To get handouts from your family? If you were my sister, I would never want you to continue any form of relationship with that man. That doesn't mean I don't love you or want the best for you. Your sister wants a better life for you but you're too young, naive, and blinded by lust to realize this.

I swear! Very evil sister.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2020
PerseDew:

Her elder sis saw the guy in their family house and started abusing the guy not her o and then OP slapped her elder sis because of what?? Elder sis at this point had sense not to retaliate cos OP and her bf could have beaten and even killed her there with the unjust slapping action she has displayed and hate in their hearts at this point.

No parent was at home and even if her elder sis did may be faulted, what OP did was just plain stupid and evil. She started it all and when she got served on another level she has mind to be claiming oppressed victim.

Why the heck was she insulting the guy? That's so unfair. Because he doesn't have money, he's not human too? He doesn't have feelings? The guy got her pregnant, despite being broke he still tries to cater for his child. Isn't that good enough? They're still together after 5 years, doesn't that count for something? Some relationships don't even last up to 6 months. My point is, both op and her sister are mean people. And if her bf's influence on her is bad, so is her elder sister's fiance's influence on her sister. I say this because, the fiance can't say he didn't know his wife-to-be arranged for her sister to be locked up.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2020
0monnak0da:
Pepsi?.??
Wetin you dey drink? Order anything wet you want. Drinks on me.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2020
spayor:
have you taken your medicine today?

Because I'm female doesn't mean I'm your mum.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

This stuff is so messed up, and she doesn't even seem ready to do the needful. She's still trying to justify her actions.

Well, all the abusive words and insults would be enough to harden her. The problem was that she didnt channel her energy in the right way

Another person would have gone into overdrive trying to prove the elder sister wrong instead of this kind of backward idea of "revenge"

Revenge when the man is still squatting somewhere? Haba

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

You are a cursed evil child that doesn't deserve love and may you reap your evil in a million folds. On behalf of your sister, I tell you boldly that it will never be well with you until you confess your evil to both your sister and her fiance. How can anyone even have an evil satanic child like you and think he or she has a child? I spit on you.
Tomorrow morning you go wake up come dey call God

God can never answer your prayers with this mentality
Una go dey claim Christian and Muslim Ugandan yet so filled with hatred.
Hypocrites

Who are you to judge who is evil? Are you God?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kenfarm(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Not surprise lot of female on this thread grin grin. Na their way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.