Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106129 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2020
KingNom:
@ ifyjos: it is very very painful you had to go through the insults because of your errors.

Pst. Chris Oyakhilome says 'hurting people (most times) hurt others, BE DIFFERENT; don't allow your hurt make you hurt others'

What you need do is make amends. Use the same guys and girls to call your sister's fiance ANONYMOUSLY and apologize for lying about your sister. I pray he changes his mind and make amends with your sister.

If you come out and tell them, it'll further tear your entire family apart.

Do that for now and when things are restored you may with wisdom later confess to your sister.

You have a good heart, it's only that your were seriously hurt over the years and wrongly advised. Be strong and do the right thing dear

Kindly send me a PM let's help you and your fiance stand financially

This is the only person that has advised you right. Follow it @ifyjos

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ukaface(f): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Omo! See story

I just keep missing juicy stories on NL,the thing wey I wan talk,una don talk am finish.
Girl you wicked o, your sis was only looking out for you.
Won't she be a wicked sibling if she had folded her arms and keep mum bout the way your life is going? If she leaves you and later on ' your guy' does you bad,shebi you go still Waka go meet her.

Aunty think! Think!
Make right your wrong,save your sister's relationship.Find a way to go about it.To me,she doesn't deserve your cruel revenge

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Stop being melodramatic. What is wickedness there? When the sister was using position to arrest people upandan she was being kind eh. Have you ever had to live in a cell for 1 night?

Thank you. OP was pushed.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Wetin you dey drink? Order anything wet you want. Drinks on me.
be kiafu

Na kaikai na grin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
If this is true your wickedness is rubbing shoulders with that of Genghis Khan. A useless man that can't take care of you is coming in between you and your sister tufia. This is one reason why I can't marry and will never marry. Most women out there are just demons in human clothing. Tueh. Apologise to your sister or else karma will show you what it is made of.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Nobody rape me. My guy and I had sexual consent and the only mistake was for not using protection but I don’t regret having my daughter she is the best daughter ever
thatigboman:
sorry to say. U are evil. That thug u used to destroy your sister's relationship, that raped u when u were 15, will be your downfall.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Hestywhyt(f): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2020
queenitee:

No one said he’s useless but he’s really useless. The only thing the lady keeps saying is how he loves her. She never hinted at the fact that he has a goal or he’s trying in one way or the other to build his life or hers. He has no goal, no ambition, no plans. He’s useless and he’s planning on making her useless also. What you are doing to the lady is pure wickedness, quit pushing her towards what will spoil her life, lead her right. Allow her leave the useless guy who has no plans for his future and is just waiting for when he would hit big money as of money fly to meet people at home and focus on her life.
Or did she in any of her post and replies up there isn’t at a point where the guy called her down to discuss his plans for his and her future and what he plan to do? Except what she keeps hammering that he wold make big money. Yes let’s say by chance he makes big money, since he has no plans for his life, don’t let him spoil hers. Lead her right.
No he’s not the first man to smoke, but there are lot of smokers who have plans for their life, he doesn’t have any.
No it’s not because he’s an illiterate. There are many literates who went to school because everyone else did and have no planes for their life also.
It’s simply because he has no plans for his life and it’s affecting the lady, because all she sees is him, she doesn’t see herself as someone who needs to plan her own life and become something also.
Also, it’s one thing to have a plan, it’s another thing to work towards it. It’s not by saying it. If he keeps taking about plans without taking steps to achieve them, he’s still useless and she should leave him.
Lead her right madam, except you are equally waiting for a man who will take all your life decision for you, except you are not trying to become a better version of you, except you are not striving her to be a woman of substance, lead her right. Stop leading her the wrong way. Yes her boyfriend is a useless man. He has no plans for his life and he’s affecting her. I’m sure if he has told her family his plans for his life and hers and his ambition and how he’s working towards it, her sister won’t constantly be against him.
Acknowledging the child is different from being responsible. There are fathers who are irresponsible.

God bless you
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Newboss(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2020
queenitee:

You are wicked

No, I am not wicked. I love justice and equity.

You actually expected her to sit back after her sister locked her up in a very shìty Nigerian police station for three days over simple sister sister fight? No way!

I particularly love the way she executed the revenge. The sister literally doesn't know who beat her. Now her sister will feel the full pain she felt when she was using those words on her over her mistakes in life.

I love justice and equity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2020
midnighter:

Thats not the point; she should be more realistic.

What exactly did she hope to gain by bringing the guy around when she knows the sister cant stand him?

Instead of her to focus on getting away from the "mean" elder sister she spent time and energy plotting and scheming on how to ruin her life.

She's just a bag of misplaced priorities
You people are so good at judging others.
When was the last time you sat down to judge your own matter?
If you put that much energy into judging yourself your life would be extraordinary
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=queenitee post=85599776]
No one said he’s useless but he’s really useless. The only thing the lady keeps saying is how he loves her. She never hinted at the fact that he has a goal or he’s trying in one way or
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks a lot
KingNom:
@ ifyjos: it is very very painful you had to go through the insults because of your errors.

Pst. Chris Oyakhilome says 'hurting people (most times) hurt others, BE DIFFERENT; don't allow your hurt make you hurt others'

What you need do is make amends. Use the same guys and girls to call your sister's fiance ANONYMOUSLY and apologize for lying about your sister. I pray he changes his mind and make amends with your sister.

Do that for now and when things are restored you may with wisdom later confess to your sister.

You have a good heart, it's only that your were seriously hurt over the years and wrongly advised. Be strong and do the right thing dear

Kindly send me a PM let's help you and your fiance stand financially

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
KingNom:

Yes, this is what I was trying to say but didnt know how to word it.

Make amends and move the situation along positively without overdoing it because you just want to spill everything and end up messing everything up in the process.

This is a good response.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by chronique(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
0monnak0da:

Tomorrow morning you go wake up come dey call God

God can never answer your prayers with this mentality
Una go dey claim Christian and Muslim Ugandan yet so filled with hatred.
Hypocrites

Who are you to judge who is evil? Are you God?

Only an evil mind would struggle to differentiate evil from good. That's where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
queenitee:

No one said he’s useless but he’s really useless. The only thing the lady keeps saying is how he loves her. She never hinted at the fact that he has a goal or he’s trying in one way or the other to build his life or hers. He has no goal, no ambition, no plans. e.

If it's one bf somewhere that gave you all that you've achieved in life today, then I do not only feel sorry for you, I'm embarrassed for you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Newboss:

You actually expected her to sit back after her sister locked her up in a very shìty Nigerian police station for three days over simple sister sister fight? No way!

I particularl love the way she executed the revenge. The sister literally doesn't know who beat her. Now her sister will feel the full pain she felt when she was using those words on her.

Your head dey there

Adiye da mi logun nu mo fo leyin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Octaves(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
From the title, it seems you are a witch.
Sorry I didn't read the article

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by aspirebig: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
The heart of man desperately wicked...so said the holy book.

This script will make a very good movie regardless.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
You should have thought about last two paragraphs before u hurt ur sister..... You've thrown stone up and it has travelled into d sky...wait for d outcome

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mayten(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
midnighter:

Well, all the abusive words and insults would be enough to harden her. The problem was that she didnt channel her energy in the right way

Another person would have gone into overdrive trying to prove the elder sister wrong instead of this kind of backward idea of "revenge"

Revenge when the man is still squatting somewhere? Haba

She thought she destroyed only her sister's Relationship and career....she forgot that evil deeds have spiral effects... A jobless and broken sister isn't the bread winner of the family anymore, a jobless sister won't be able to assisst when her lover boy defaults on paying his child's school fees. What she did was to bite off the hand that fed her and she'll definitely starve but this time its gonna affect the entire family because her sister not only lost her job and fiance, the family lost their bread winner and means of finance. ............ @OP i hope you're happy with your decision, because when hunger comes knocking your Baby Daddy won't help and whenever he makes that money he'd remember you plotted with him to destroy your family and he'd not want a woman that can destroy her own blood to be his wife. The Devils has built room and parlour in your heart and you actually need both spiritual and psychological help cos you're pretty messed up

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Newboss:

I particularly love the way she executed the revenge. The sister literally doesn't know who beat her. Now her sister will feel the full pain she felt when she was using those words on her over her mistakes in life.

Okay
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Someone is bringing money into the family which is reaching you too.

But you decide to destroy her because of the dick you are enjoying.

Now the money is not reaching you again, hunger has set in and your brain is receiving a reset.

That is all I can deduce.

We all act from our Point of Gain.

8 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

Only an evil mind would struggle to differentiate evil from good. That's where you belong.
Yes you be good mind . Na you be police prosecutor judge and prison warden
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
0monnak0da:

You people are so good at judging others.
When was the last time you sat down to judge your own matter?
If you put that much energy into judging yourself your life would be extraordinary

So why did you quote me if you didnt want my opinion? Smh next time I'll know not to answer you
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

If it's one bf somewhere that gave you all that you've achieved in life today, then I do not only feel sorry for you, I'm embarrassed for you.
I should be telling you that sis. Read my post again. You should tell yourself that and not me. Clearly you do not comprehend what I wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Youthleader22(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

So because she got impregnated at a younger age now her life is completely useless? If the said bf had money, you all wouldn't be talking like this. Is the guy the first man to drink, smoke or impregnate outside of marriage? The fact that he's penniless doesn't mean he's entirely useless. What about the part where he acknowledges the child? Doesn't that count for something?

Please get out!

8 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Newboss:

My guy, as you be so ehn, you go fit use person do ritual o. Chai!

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2020
BREYZ:

Why quote me? Just drop your comment and pass madam. I made a statement I understood very well, dont come here to comment over a statement I made without proper understanding. Please be properly guided.

Why quote me? Couldn't you have dropped your comment and pass? You see, you're not wise.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Divepen1(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos, well done. You have just set a record for your child to start trying to avoid. The seed of wickedness has never been known to die down easily. It's an Iroko tree. It grows bigger than a three-storey building, and comes with fruits of unnecessary disfavour.
Let's analyse your situation together.
You, for one, are feeling entitled and not ready to heed good advice. The christian gurus would have said your heart has been smeared, but you said you're feeling remorseful. But being an accomplice in this hideous act and not seeing your influencer, your boyfriend as wrong makes me wonder if you will not later kill your sister if she does something bigger than this. When she helped your cousin, a wiser person would have hungered for success. You make her regret not helping you by making her see how successful you were without her help. Going all the way to make her emotionally drained and later losing her job is a foolish act. You know the repercussion?
That your daughter, that your husband sometimes don't have money for, will now be at home, playing with the sands, screaming around the area when she's not in school. You, her mother, will keep yelling at her to stop shouting around the house. Hope you've not forgotten the number of people you'll have to tell why she's at home. You will begin to wish you have been patient, or probably, wiser enough to overlook your sister's excess. In Yoruba 'Ti e ti ba e'.
Your boyfriend is your downfall. For a man to tell you to do such crazy act means he will cajole you to kill or rob and you'll have no remorse about it. He's like the devil in your life and you're nursing his victim mentality that you're not seeing the ruin he's causing to your life. Don't let him be the ruin of you. Women have been abandoned because of things you're doing. He's a drunk and you feel that's life.
Let's summarize it. Read this story to yourself again and again and now in place of your aunt, mention your name. Then, you'll see how your heart is a place to scamper from.

12 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliian(f): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Youthleader22:

Please get out!

Go to hell and die!!!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2020
mayten:
She thought she destroyed only her sister's Relationship and career....she forgot that evil deeds have spiral effects... A jobless and broken sister isn't the bread winner of the family anymore, a jobless sister won't be able to assisst when her lover boy defaults on paying his child's school fees. What she did was to bite off the hand that fed her and she'll definitely starve but this time its gonna affect the entire family because her sister not only lost her job and fiance, the family lost their bread winner and means of finance. ............ @OP i hope you're happy with your decision, because when hunger comes knocking your Baby Daddy won't help and whenever he makes that money he'd remember you plotted with him to destroy your family and he'd not want a woman that can destroy her own blood to be his wife. The Devils has built room and parlour in your heart and you actually need both spiritual and psychological help cos you're pretty messed up

Thats just the funny thing. So who will now pay the school fees lol

Anyway the elder sister is not supposed to talk to the guy that way in the first place either.

The OP and her man should be a bit more ambitious so that they wont need to ask the sister for anything

The whole thing is too much

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

Why the heck was she insulting the guy? That's so unfair. Because he doesn't have money, he's not human too? He doesn't have feelings? The guy got her pregnant, despite being broke he still tries to cater for his child. Isn't that good enough? They're still together after 5 years, doesn't that count for something? Some relationships don't even last up to 6 months. My point is, both op and her sister are mean people. And if her bf's influence on her is bad, so is her elder sister's fiance's influence on her sister. I say this because, the fiance can't say he didn't know his wife-to-be arranged for her sister to be locked up.
Romance books are fake. Let's face reality the elder sister has sense even a fifteen year old will spit on such evil and wickedness. The more I see humans the more I don't believe that the devil exists man this is almost like Hitler. grin
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Please he is not useless he does take care of me and our child something that a lot of husbands cannot do for their wives.
Ausrichie:

If this is true your wickedness is rubbing shoulders with that of Genghis Khan. A useless man that can't take care of you is coming in between you and your sister tufia. This is one reason why I can't marry and will never marry. Most women out there are just demons in human clothing. Tueh. Apologise to your sister or else karma will show you what it is made of.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.