Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] (56998 Views)

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Meet Brigadier General Charles Nengite, The One Star General Assigned To Facilit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Judolisco(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
$16m in the US is like N16m here in Nigeria
oga why u dey talk like dis na

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

And there are a lot of billionaires there?
check what the billionaires there are doing, nor b small thing, na lifetime hustle.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Over there corruption is a serious issue unlike here. Doesn’t matter who you are.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by anonimi: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2020
daddytime:
That's no license for him to get his hands dirty if indeed guilty of any criminal enrichment.

The only licence is when you are part of the Fulani Caliphate cabal ruining Naijeriya since 1914.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402486_operasnapshot20190516035220www_bbc_com_jpeg27a2e53d0353af1c1d6fdd2d61f7cfc1

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Ajibade123(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2020
criminals everywhere

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Ajibade123(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2020
criminals everywhere

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by sparog(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2020
jamace:
Nigerians have knowledge BUT no character. That is why you see Profs involved in all manner of vices in our universities.

You're so correct. Some Nigerians are lacking in character

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Moneyboyz: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

That's politicians, musicians, Artists etc.
For a normal working person in the usa, it's very hard to save 20k in a year
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by bodeogunyomi: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Nukilia:
A criminal is always a criminal! undecided

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Daniel058(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
chAi it's not true oo grin ..some most US citizens aren't earning up to $2000 monthly

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Absoj(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
daddytime:
That's no license for him to get his hands dirty if indeed guilty of any criminal enrichment.
But, the guy has always been rich prior to all dis revelations. Abi na crime again to be wealthy?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Absoj(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Beface:
Wetin concern decoration with the matter way dey ground, abegi......
My brother, at dat level ehn. No be small earnings ooo. Na as per military "consultant" ooo

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Suremikky(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
$16m in the US is like N916m here in Nigeria

How old are you sir?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by kolaish(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES TO THIS OFFICER'S WEALTH

1. PROCEEDS FROM RETURNS GIVEN TO HIM BY OIL BUNKERERS IN THE NIGER DELTA

2. COMBINATION OF HIS WIFE BUSINESSES. HIS OWN PERSONAL FUND AND PROCEEDS FROM THE BRIBE HE HAS BEEN RECEIVING SINCE JOINING THE ARMY.

NEVERTHELESS, THIS MAN IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Wait o! Shebi dem talk say Buhari no go school?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by NaMeAboki: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Decorated but apparently CORRUPT.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by chrisxxx(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
lebete3000:

Why you talk so?
I have friends that are other ranks in the military from the south. They complain heavily about and against them. They are too fearful. Would not dare intervene if a fellow Southerner is in need. They pretend to be highly formal but choose so out of fear.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by uvie66: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Yeah just like Maduake Allison was a Havard graduate....a their will come in many guises.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by daddytime(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Absoj:

But, the guy has always been rich prior to all dis revelations. Abi na crime again to be wealthy?

That explanation should be given to the US authorities and end all these stories.

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by frankson1(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Shibaraba:

That's wrong sir. 16 million dollars is the same as its equivalent here to us. To get one million for Yankee na war

One million too much. Just use 20k cash to make a purchase.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by frankson1(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Moneyboyz:

That's politicians, musicians, Artists etc.
For a normal working person in the usa, it's very hard to save 20k in a year

Many folks think they can just get into the US and become billionaires.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by PrincewithGod(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2020
gloriaunobi:
My fellow woman is hoarding 6m$ while my mum is struggling with 600,000 in her acc.....I quit holy life
You want to sell your soul for a few bucks?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by MikkyT1(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2020
CHAI....NL....I DUFF MY HAT FOR UNA....SHARPERLY UNA DO GO DO RESEARCH FOR THE GUY HEAD.....HMMMM....SMH

chuchucalgary:
The military officer, Brig Gen Charles Nengite, whose wife wife was found with 16 million dollars in her account, is a highly decorated Military Officer from the US war College.

https://www.nairaland.com/5618676/army-detains-charles-nengite-over

His story was on Nairaland front-page in 2016 and was highly celebrated by Nigerians. Read the Story Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3165299/charles-nengite-graduates-u.s-war

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Moneyboyz: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
frankson1:

Many folks think they can just get into the US and become billionaires.

The reason they triumph is because of the high exchange rate (5k dollars is enough to buy land, and another 10k to see it completed or almost completed) most of them do not own houses in the usa and live with roommates.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by 11doubledee: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:

How do you know his hands are dirty?

Does Dangote have 20heads? Who says his wife can do a business worth Billions of dollars?
That makes the case easy to solve then.
Let her simply present the relevant documents for such business transactions.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by xgada(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Purely oil bunkery deals. if you know you know.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by dazzlingd(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2020
AMERICAisKING:
By the grace of God i can now go to sleep with my TWO eyes closed knowing President Donald Trump got my back, no more underground plots of terrorism that goes on and nothing happens as it used to be the case during Obama era, now its fire for fire, if you think you can disturb world peace Trump will TAKE YOU OUT! To hell with Islam!, let them do their worse, they are known for it anyways but they will and must not MISS paying for their mistakes with THEIR OWN LIVES. No more tolerating these known ENEMIES OF PEACE called MUSLIMS, you kill and you get killed simple!. Bring it on IRAN!!!
You are too naive to be living among 21st century men...
Go back to the cave
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

What?!?!?!?

A car of N16 million here, is it sold at $16 million in US?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by mikolo80: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

600 of them out of 350million
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by ManyThanks: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2020
gloriaunobi:
My fellow woman is hoarding 6m$ while my mum is struggling with 600,000 in her acc.....I quit holy life
Dont quit holy life....... what do you mean by your mum struggling with 600k?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2020
daddytime:
That's right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.