Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son (8605 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji, has come under a deluge of comments after she shared a photo of her son Jayce whom had grown some muscle.

Fans had trooped to the comment section to give their opinion about the biceps of the little boy.

Some had said that it was a condition and that Linda needed to take him to see a doctor as soon as possible while others blamed the father’s sperm.

Taking to her page some days ago, the blogger had written:

You guys biko see the muscle on my 15 months old son…��. Looking like someone who goes to the gym..��. Choi, women go rush this my pikin when he grow up o!
P.S: Jayce still doesn’t have a nanny ��. I’ve just completely refused to get one! My mum and I are his nannies. Lol. Am I normal?

See reactions below

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/its-because-of-old-sperm-fans-advise-blogger-linda-ikeji-to-seek-medical-help-for-her-15-month-old-son-who-already-has-muscles/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Upcoming shatta bandle

This one na Jason bundle... Two hundred thousand million dollers

24 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Enwhen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
This pikin grow fast so

Just now now ...that muscle self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
I no even understand the stature of the boy!!!

9 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by fernandez1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerians and poke nose.......they won't mind there business, awon special adviser.

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by domino4211(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is exactly what happens when different preeqs from the North,South,East and West of Nigeria donate sperm into one kpekus.
The product must surely be abnormal.
spitsangry

8 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by timibare(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Result of old ovaries

2 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Stillthebest: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
fernandez1:
Nigerians and poke nose.......they won't mind there business, awon special adviser.

She uploaded it online so she should be ready for comments.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by cRobo: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
What even woriies me is his bar head at such age

Relaxer don finish the pikin head

4 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by psalmsmiles(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
1yr pikin don dey get muscle? . . . . . Nothing gbola no go see 4 boxers

12 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by chillex8(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Upcoming shatta bandle

This one na Jason bundle... Two hundred thousand million Dallas
Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by punisha: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
While Mr Johnson my neighbor has been going to the gym for the past 7months to impress an akwa ibom babe and muscle still refused to form...
Inside life!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by javaRookie: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Low budget Anthony Joshua.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by COURVOISier(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wtf! Why do poor people hate rich people? angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by WildChild00(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shuuuuuuushocked
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by EbukaHades10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Apparently, everyone is now an online doctor

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by tyson99(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:
Kuku say shatta bandle yung yung rish nigga�
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by JON01: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Really My guy just called him a Dwarf... Asked Who be this Dwarf again?

Mehn seems he needs help truly.

Reminds me of my Favorite American movie when I was a kid... The old guy forming Baby...
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
cRobo:
What even woriies me is his bar head at such age

Relaxer don finish the pikin head

Bald not bar.

And he's not exactly getting bald

5 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by midolian(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't post your life on social media, Una no go hear..

I am sure Linda right now will be like "why did I post this?"

2 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Onakankafo: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
midolian:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Onyi22(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Linda should pls keep this little boy off d social media, he's too young for all this insult
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by SalomonKane: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ignorance is bliss!.
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by SalomonKane: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
midolian:

Linda's son is looking like an 'ikeregbe'. Are we sure who the father of Her child really is. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by itsme01: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin

its good they are giving her a taste of her medicine, always running her mouth about other peoples family

3 Likes

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
This guy is going to be a midget

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by RPirez: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai.. see powerful pikin. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by Onakankafo: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

its good they are giving her a taste of her medicine, always running her mouth about other peoples family

[/s]
Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by EbukaHades10(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
JON01:
Really My guy just called him a Dwarf... Asked Who be this Dwarf again?

Mehn seems he needs help truly.

Reminds me of my Favorite American movie when I was a kid... The old guy forming Baby...
Little Man

1 Like

Re: Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son by victorian(f): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:

Me too, I no understand o sad

How can such a young boy have muscles. Na WA o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Kills A Very Big Snake In Her new Apartment / [PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / I DON´T Wear Panties – Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.