Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju (440 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Any answers
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Henry22(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
4 temporary success and a life time of regret

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Henry22:
4 temporary success and a life time of regret
hmm who Tell u

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Henry22(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
hmm who Tell u

I just know angry
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Henry22:

I just know angry
ok oh
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Tallesty1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
A lot
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Henry22(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
ok oh

Maybe u Hv a better answer
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Ladylite: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
The cons far outweigh the pros.

You won't have peace and you won't really be successful. Because shortcuts ruins the sweetest part of true success... THE STORY.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Henry22:

Maybe u Hv a better answer
nah
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by Obafisenco(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
The only advantage juju have is that it land's someone in hell fire
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by zinaunreal(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello everyone im zina and a well studied fortune teller/ seer( divination) Message me if you need answers to all manner of esoteric arts. For business, family, relationship advice. (Past , present & future events)

Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

Whatsapp: 07067282882
Instagram : zinaunreal
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Using Juju by judedwriter(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Regrets, sorrow and more sorrow with temporary success....

I would prefer and recommend the power of almighty God!

(1) (Reply)

Exempted From Evil. / My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret / Lesson Learnt In Abejoye, Season 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.