Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 (587 Views)

Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 by ShowLove001: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Good day people. My name is Rabbi Mikha’el C. Ben’Hadad of the Beth Shaddai Family. I’m here to give 10 predictions for the year 2020. These predictions are based on my personal analysis of political situations. Don’t mistake this for spiritual prophesies or omens and signs.

I’m not a prophet of doom. So don’t be scared of reading of scary and gloomy predictions in this post. These predictions might not be totally positive, but have a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel.

So, take a chill pill and read my 10 predictions for the year 2020.

Oil Prices Will Soar

The US continued fracas with Iran and by extension Iraq will reduce the supply of world globally. Iran and Iraq control over 30% of the world oil supply. This will lead to a huge hike in the price of crude oil.

Middle East Tensions

The Oriental countries will face a huge wave of political unrests. There will be revolutions, harsh changing of government, conflicts and wars. Already, we have seen war in Yemen, Syria and tensions in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

World War 3 Will Not happen

Despite the threats of war between the US and Iran, there will be no chance of a 3rd world war happening. The West and the East will not engage in a nuclear battle. No matter what happens in Iran, world war 3 will not happen.

Heat Waves

The world heat levels will increase to unacceptable levels at times. There will be heatwaves of high proportions in Europe and Asia. Africa hopefully will be exempted from the heatwaves.

Brexit without deal

Britain will leave the European Union this year. They’d do so without a deal. However, there will be little or no complications from their exiting the biggest economy in the world.

Protests and Civil Unrest in Africa

There will be a wave of protests in Africa that will shake the continent to its roots. People from different tribes will unite and take to the streets to demand better governance and ruling conditions in Africa. This will lead to the forceful removal of many African leaders by the African people.

Trump to win reelection

US President Donald Trump will be re-elected in a landslide. However, there is no telling if he would ascend the seat. He might lose at the electoral college or get embroiled in a huge scandal that will cost him his office. However it ends, the fact remains that Donald Trump will win the popular votes in the US.

Democrats to lose Congress

Similar to what happened in Britain, the left-wing democrats will lose control of the US Congress. They’d have the greatest loss of their lives in history. I predict them becoming a total minority in the senate, the house and in governorship.

Israel Under Threat

The nation of Israel will be under an enormous amount of threat this 2020. Militant groups, political enemies, anti-Semitism and a lot of other stuff will threaten the existence of the Jewish state. The UN would make a move to separate Israel into two states, but it would not work. Israel will emerge victorious.

Growth of Racism

There will be a growth of racism, especially against blacks and arabs. There will be installation of populist governments, white supremacist groups will gain dominance, liberalism will crumble and racist slurs will be used on many minorities.

So, here are my 10 predictions for 2020. Mind blowing right? Hope you aren’t shivering in your bed? You better not. Psalm 23 reassures us of God’s promise to protect us, even when we walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a8029d0208ecf3decfc0976cce58640f?client=news

Re: Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 by Tocheagle(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2020
OK o
Re: Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 by MadeInTokyo: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Democrats will loose woefully in the US general elections in November
Re: Jewish Rabbi Drops 10 Mind-blowing Predictions For The World In 2020 by Daviddson(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
The rabbi doesn't even know how the US electoral system works. Why say Donald will win reelection, but may lose electoral college vote when that's it's the college vote numbers that determine who becomes the president.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries / Rip Or Brb..just For Fun / On The Coming War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.