Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (69309 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Price Peaks In Four Months As Iran Attacks US Base In Iraq / Juventus Shares Soar After Ronaldo Rescues Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by tck2000(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Jaysnowkid:
You guys should come and patronize Nigeria oil.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by godliman: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?
Dont mind him he is talking heresy
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by DexterousOne(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2020
y3mi:
Listen, and listen carefully, can you tell the difference between an Arab and a Kurd or a Persian or an Afghani ? You say Iran is not a pro-Islam, further stating tgat they loathe the Arabs for what they've done to them, then please do tell me why they like other M.E. still clung to Islam like it's the only clout that can give their lives sense of purpose, what is the religion of Ayatola Khomeini? Why do all M.E. countries collectively call themselves the Arab League, including those ones taken in North Africa?

Is Saudi Arabia the only God forsaken place America gets oil from? Who cares as every well meaning blacks who knows true history shouldn't. How and why should Sunni or Shia islam concern us here in negroland, despite the evil they met on us for more than a millenia, we might as well get involve whenever them Chinese begin to fight one another over which Buddhist school of body should be conventionalized just as millions of ignorant blacks express prejudice among themseves based on the difference in the christian demonination they belong to. Hope you get my modafvking point, if you don't then i guess you're the ignorant one here. Read more HERE
Small pikin dey worry you

Iran clearly had nothing to do with the carnage Arabs did in Africa

Accept your mistake

Iran is not even a member of the Arab league
Where did you get that from

Iranians are Muslim
Shia Muslims
What does that have to do With anything
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by OyinO: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Omo akin to kii sa loju ogun.

Modified.

To those unhappy lads quoting me:

Iran is no match to US. No doubt. Iran has done what other nations dare not to do including Russia and China. Bombing US bases means "You are not untouchable. We can hit you, we can cause damages". That is a big actinable statement.

Don't go down the drain like a sissy without giving a good fight. Omo akin kii sojo

Very apt and 100% on point. Dumb Naija youths have given Up on every hope to stand Up to defending themselves against the Aryans, Europeans and Arabs. They resort to taking sides with the world powers instead of becoming a world power.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by OyinO: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Dottore:
Oil stock investors would be smiling.
Some people actually benefit in what others call bad times.
Warfare Weapons manufacturers, military equipment contractors and manufacturers, medical aid suppliers of humanitarian organizations etc.

All in the midst of losses of precious lives.
USA is miles heavier than Iran but they would suffer their own losses too if there should be war. No amount of heroic recognition and posthumous awards will truly reward or makeup the wounds of a slewn family member in any military base.

Let peace reign. We can do without war.
It's quite TOO LATE. Your cry, plea and call for peace is like fetching water with a basket.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by OyinO: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2020
bukkielee:
Evil Donald Trump had plans to destroy the world but God Almighty rules.

Evil America is GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. God will rule over America to destroy the world.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by OyinO: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
This 3rd WW is gradually dawning on us o. May God help us all.

Where was God during the first and second World Wars?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by iguita: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pays? Have you forgotten about subsidy? It will pay us on the crude oil side but affect us on the consumption side. Another reason forAPC to keep borders shut because of smuggling of petrol.
Drakkernoir:
Watching in 3d

This pays Nigeria right?

I really hope we use any gains rightly this time around
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Casham: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Microwhy:

You're in Kaduna but failed to know that Shi'ites don't attack Christians for this kind of retaliation.
Tell us when Shi'ite ever start a riot in Kaduna against Christians. Don't be a hypocrite.
I went to a Shayi joint. Some shiites were there talking about the 'useless christian nation of America tryna destroy Iran fir its oil simply because it is a muslim nation'. The rest of the Muslims (non-shiites) totally agreed with them and were like 'it is now time for everybody to identify withe their fellows. Just chew on that.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Christmasdon(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
E BE LIKE SAY NIGERIA CARRY THIS THIER WAR FOR HEAD. Abi nah for Nigerian soily they want to host the war.
Some people say pope Francis will be the last pope on earth. and i 'm thinking of something right now.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Ayobami7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
无聊的
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
is his life more precious than anyone's
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You all need to stop siding with evil
hmmm
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by nitrogen(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iziquiel:

Read the rubbish that came out from your head. Iran sent missiles to two US bases housing American Troops yet your head is telling you that it was just a subtle plan by Iran not to kill American soldiers. That Iran's intention was not to kill American Troops but to destroy the buildings housing US troops.

Make una try dey use una head na, dis asslicking don make una dey reason rubbish.

The Trump you all support hate you guys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy No casualty, not a single one, you have no idea what is going on.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by nitrogen(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

lolz. really funny. You send a missile to a base and ENSURE there are no casualties. Doesn't that sound foolish to you saying it? Iran has just proven to the US that they're not a mere push-over. If things escalate, a lot of countries will side Iran and in the near future, I see many countries expelling US forces withing their borders.
These are interesting times

Proven kor. Iran informed Iraq before sending the missiles their way, what does that tell you? Some of you are slow.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Legendguru: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

Stop saying what you don't know United States should come out with evidence that this general is a terrorist, for God sake I thought every human as right to be judged in a court
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by shomutuski(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2020
slightlyMad:

Quick question! Do you have a confirmation that the iran General has killed even just a US citizen. Is it not the same intelligence report that the US say they have that y'all wanna die ontop.

The same usa that said sadam housed weapons and decimated iraq.

The same usa that almost wiped out vietman, cassius clay refused to go fight for.

The same usa that destroyed the most prosprous african country libya before today.

The same usa that has hand in abiola death

The same usa that has killed scores of people all over world.

The same america that dropped an atomic bomb on a city of over 3 million. Damn!! That's Hitler's record three times.

This world is filled with bad people acting like good ones. You just have to take control of your reasoning to understand the laws of power.

Until you lots understand that politics and war is not about who's good/bad.. It's only about interests and america is interested in the massive uranium deposits in iran and their oil.

As long as there is just one person that understands my point. I'm okay.

Pls watch that American movie VICE and understand how america operates.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by FloxySmart(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
A terrorist country Iran fires over a dozen unguided missiles to coalition forces camps in Iraq that houses the largest American troops base in Iraq, and guess what? NO SINGLE CASUALTY, no single American soldier died. Word from inside Pentagon sources has it that the antimissile defense system on ground took out many of the rockets. Only damage is property, yet some terrorists sympathizers on Nairaland are hailing it as victory. Lol, common, is this the MIGHTY REVENGE Iran promised? Lol,. this revenge has kwashiokor cheesy. America is already fracking its own oil, so if OPEC likes let them inflate oil prices, they will bring it down by themselves quickly when Russia corners and sells cheaper crude oil to their customers. The time of oil prices blackmail by terrorist countries is over. But i just pity the women and children in Iran, because many of them are about to become widows and orphans because of their terrorists leaders. America should please try to keep the civilian losses as minimal as possible, because obviously when the time comes, when power pass power, these evil terrorists will use civilians, especially women and children as human shields like they always do. Meanwhile, the Iranian military below are ready to bomb the White House cheesy
Don’t just read what is presented to you online, this same terrorist country as you called it actually informed Iraq about their action before carrying it out and it was carried out so there will be no casualties, it was meant to be a signal to the US that they want them out of the Middle East.
USA or rather Trump is the bigger monster here, he is a dictator and bully who feels he can’t be checked
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bewla(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

I know.. Are you sure ur Virgin girlfrnd wunt be part of the 72 virgins to be serviced to solemaini
. 1 if she is my girl friend then she is not good for me

2 if Allah say who am I to say no

3 Jesus (asl) was ask among them who will God make her husband - he replied in heaven no husband or wife

Mr wu on to he who mock but inside no no peace
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by tck2000(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ismcandy:
So, it begins

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.