Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State (38398 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Where is his now pix
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by pri3stess(f): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2013
See how levels don change, now the guy just dey squander government money anyhow like say the tin be water.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by tohsin94(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2013
money good eeh, :Pmoney good eeh,
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by olayemioshiyemi: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2013
looking nice sha! wink
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Resembles the Kerewa lead singer.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by seyi360(m): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Van snickers: Only Politics in Nigeria can turn a Pauper into a king overnight.
you are soooooo wrong,only God's favour can turn a pauper to a King overnight.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by minhtam: 2:42am On Aug 12, 2013
So fun smiley
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by olorunwa04(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Van snickers: Only Politics in Nigeria can turn a Pauper into a king overnight.

My dear it is only God can turn a pauper into a king overnight too

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by badmeat(m): 3:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 12, 2013
Suwam was already a big boy before he became the Governor of Benue State. Remember he was the Chairman, Appropriation, House of Reps.That caption should have been Picture of Gabriel T Suswam before he joined politics or becoming a member house of reps. Politics for naija sweet o
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Maxymilliano:

More like a houseboy in his Sunday best ... grin

lol.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 12, 2013
slap1: Looks like your regular broke primary school teacher in Nigeria or a mortuary attendant.

grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Godson201333(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2013
This is an old picture !!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Phaven: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Handsome he is,as destiny has given him a wonderful swagg now!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by akyus(m): 5:03am On Aug 12, 2013
Had he law degree at the University of Lagos, was called to the bar on the 5th of December 1990. He practiced his profession, law for almost 10years, working for other firms for 4 years before launching his law firm in Abuja. Gov. Suswam ran for House of Rep., and was elected in 1999 under the platform of PDP, was re-elected in 2003 (8years). Ran and won the Benue state governorship election in 2007, re -elected governor in 2011, he is serving his 2nd tenure. Common sense tells me that this picture was taken than 30years ago.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by akyus(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Had he law degree at the University of Lagos, was called to the bar on the 5th of December 1990. He practiced his profession, law for almost 10years, working for other firms for 4 years before launching his law firm in Abuja. Gov. Suswam ran for House of Rep., and was elected in 1999 under the platform of PDP, was re-elected in 2003 (8years). Ran and won the Benue state governorship election in 2007, re -elected governor in 2011, he is serving his 2nd tenure. Common sense tells me that this picture was taken about 30years ago, he looked very humble. Morale; Don't despise little beginings.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by princetboy(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Hernadez99: na my fault say una lack swagger for una Family? undecided

Waka Pass Jor!!
u knw d meaning of swagg
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by akyus(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: How did this guy become a governor
He looks too juu!
How did David become king?

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by adavetee(m): 5:33am On Aug 12, 2013
I'm sure this picture has been taken as far back as many years ago, say more than 15 years ago. Going by his profile makes me realize that he has always been a rich man even from his youth days. This picture speaks volume of what he's made of. Check out that shirt on him,the wrist watch,his skin. All these shows that he was never poor & he looks well fed.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Dagoma: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2013
When he was not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by waja(m): 6:07am On Aug 12, 2013
When he was entering OKADA.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2013
D topic sha! He was member of House of Reps b4 he became governor,not as if he was wearing dis kind of shirt in 2006
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by pendusky(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2013
yuzedo: looooook like 190 d king of goattheif. angry well his juju is strong to make him became govnore. undecided very almost-ugly loooooking gay looookin house-maid looooking man. undecided
bt he looks like you to be sincere... wth six packs grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Pee2k3: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Ibu
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by begwong: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2013
shebi he was at the national assembly(Reps) B4 becoming a governor
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Some of u guys just open ur mouth to spit out rubbish, sorry for u guys. If u r given d opportunity wont u go into politics?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2013
adavetee: I'm sure this picture has been taken as far back as many years ago, say more than 15 years ago. Going by his profile makes me realize that he has always been a rich man even from his youth days. This picture speaks volume of what he's made of. Check out that shirt on him,the wrist watch,his skin. All these shows that he was never poor & he looks well fed.

his mother was a hard working woman, may her soul rest in peace, some of u dont even know your leaders, u just comment any how when u see's a post about someone, y r u guys insulting him if i may ask
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Tims156(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2013
m-ployer:
D Guy fine sha.
pls tell them... It seems they are missing something...
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2013
Na house boy in his best sunday clothing be this na.

How come this guy didn't look back and reach out to the poor who he was like some years back? He should have standardize their environment to him hero of his time
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Uwakuwak(f): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2013
pOOR MAn condition. he don better
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by slap1(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2013
jaybossYBNL: his mother was a hard working woman, may her soul rest in peace, some of u dont even know your leaders, u just comment any how when u see's a post about someone, y r u guys insulting him if i may ask
My brother, good morning. People are trying to have fun in a country filled with bad news and so much hatred. So far, Governor Suswam has been one of the good guys for me. PERSONALLY, I LIKE HIM AND RESPECT WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED AT HIS AGE . . .don't take these things seriously, ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders  

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.