Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State (38374 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2013
2yrs into his 2nd tenure, he is more or less an unofficial minister of GEJ now. Always in Abj. Hardly in Makurdi these days.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by U235weapongrade: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Na him page God dey now..Mr Governor ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by njokugentle(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2013
chaiii !!! he rily luks lyk a jew man..no swag @ll.

my fwnd u no reach joor!!! chaiii !!! he rily luks lyk a jew man..no swag @ll.

my fwnd u no reach joor!!!
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by nikkyshyne(f): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2013
This thread isn't complete if there isn't an after pix!!!!!! angry
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2013
If it's the picture before he became governor, where is his picture before he became member of house of representatives. Some of us, though not from Benue who know His Excellency to his village of Anyiin in Logo LGA can reliably say that the picture is more than 15 years old. Gov Suswam was elected into house of reps for two terms from 1999 to 2007 and was chairman house committe on house service, FCT, appropriation and power before he was elected a governor from 2007. Therefore OP's knowledge of his Excellency is certainly very scanty.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Syenite(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2013
toba: this picture must have been taken more than 10yrs ago
Kidding me? Looks more like 25yrs ago . His dressing and pix quality portrays the 1980s.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Sammy95: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2013
na wa o. Na so all of dem they be. But later they go turn chiefo. Useless politicians.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by mployer(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2013
U235weapongrade: Na him page God dey now..Mr Governor ENJOY

cheesy :DBros no b small thin. God don open d Guy file. E go reach us sha.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by IAMBREEZY: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2013
great
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Jumbocash: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Money is good
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Raypawer(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: huh! swagg ke?
I think he should have sagged his pants, as that would have added a little swagger to his boring swaggs.

lwkmd...
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by ayusco85(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
infobiz9ja:

If a certain shepopotamus catches you a terrible slap would be the least of your concerns.
I didnt called anybody's name. Unless u knw wat i dont know. grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Hernadez99: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2013
princetboy: u knw d meaning of swagg
I didn't say "swagg" I said "SWAGGER" angry
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2013
I hear say him Yoruba wife, Yemisi, contributed immensly to his success
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Nuzo1(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2013
This has to be Suswan in the late 80s or early 90s.

Too bad, most Nigerians don't look this handsome or healthy in their youths. Yet they are here laughing at him for not sagging his pants.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by haconni(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013

Watch Serena Williams New Song @ www.cedarspot.webs.com/mystarlyrics.htm and click on watch My Star video
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by omobusola(f): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2013
First of all, that picture is an old one, he probably was in his late twenties or early thirthies wen he took itt. How old is the governor now?so I don't get ur point wen u say he gat no swag, gat no effizy or he was broke,ask ur parents for dier youthful pictures and I can assure u that u won't see a differnt story,theirs may even be worse.so let's all be reasonable and realistic. Am sure his dressing was d fashion trend at that time, so kini big deal........ And that's Wats busola wud say
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by onuh12(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
shaniqueK.:
gabriel torwua suswam before he became the governor of benue state,
I like the posture, it remind me When I was in secondary school.
Do u guys expect him to remain like this again.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by BrightCar: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2013
I don't understand the capture of that picture posted by op. Are you saying we don't have our past or is fun to be a youth?
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Skmoda360(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Maxymilliano:

More like a houseboy in his Sunday best ... grin
Lol
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by redcliff: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2013
slap1: Looks like your regular broke primary school teacher in Nigeria or a mortuary attendant.

NB:
It took three years for this post to make front page.

MORALE: YOUR DESTINY MAY BE DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED.

[size=14pt]dey there o, you have not seen some people's destiny not only being delayed but denied.[/size]
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by gebest: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2013
iamswizz: Make i dey snap my pics down

Just in case.
u 2 slow, me wey i don snap my picture down since Just in case.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2013
slap1: Looks like your regular broke primary school teacher in Nigeria or a mortuary attendant.

NB:
It took three years for this post to make front page.

MORALE: YOUR DESTINY MAY BE DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED.
@boldened Karma Mod is a biatch! grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by fasho01(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Chai.. Money good ooo

Whosoever says money ain't good should be used for blood money grin
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by zaklaimz: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
make una dey der d yab am, d guy don get swag n wat have u. beta pray, so dat God will give u breakthrough o
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by shadrach77: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2013
The man now grin grin grin

Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Topeedo: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
shaniqueK.:
gabriel torwua suswam before he became the governor of benue state,
dont b dumb...dat picture was not just before he became d governor...dat was from a long time ago...duh
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by tgbaba(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=toba]this picture must have been taken more than 10yrs ago[/ quote]

20yrs ago u meant cos this guy has rule benue state for more than 7yrs now
Re: Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State by Olysmile(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
The pic is a gd reminder of where he is coming frm, once there is life; there is hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.