Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Night It Happened Part Ix - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part Ix (357 Views)

The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Ix by stanblessing: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2020
I watched on as they continued their festival in honor of the goddess of Igala village. They danced and made merry, I stood up at intervals to spray some naira notes on them while they sang my name to wish me a warm welcome. “Grace, so this is where you belong now, falling from grace to grass, it is a pity”! I thought to myself and as I made to wipe off the tears from my eyes, I caught my mother’s eyes fixed on me.

My mother was the type that will wait for you to come to her, she will not ask you anything especially when you are both not in good terms. “I think I can do this myself” I pondered within me. I wanted to deal with Fabian without involving my mother just yet. The truth was that I held Fabian responsible for everything that was happening, I hate him now with so much passion; a man I thought I loved.

“Sister!” shouted my younger sister. “I have been standing here for a couple of minutes now calling your name. Is everything alright”? “Yes Rose, all is well” I replied, “what is the problem?” I asked my sister. “There is a man outside that wants to see you. He said he knows you.” I thought for a while and asked my sister who the man was but she couldn’t provide any information about him. “If anyone comes to look for me again and you don’t know him, get the information from him or her. Let me know first before declaring to the person if I am in or not, is that okay”? My sister nodded and went away.

Fear gripped my heart “I hope Fabian...

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2020/01/the-night-it-happened.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get One For Yourself Today. / Free Book Give Away / I Need A Screenwriter....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.