Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife (424 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by onyi25(f): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Side Chic Receives The Embarrassment Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Her Lover's Angry Wife In Public (Video)
A young lady received the embarrassment of her life after the middle aged wife of her married lover confronted her in public.

The incident took place at Ikeja city mall in Lagos.

In the video which has long gone viral, the angry wife could be seen pressing up high to the young lady, hurling insults at her, while pushing her and calling her a husband snatcher.

Matters got out of hands which led to the woman pulling off the wig of the young lady and repeatedly poking her.

The lady was seen bowing her head in shame as she continuously attempted to escape from the angry wife.

What's your thought on the womans treatment towards her husband's side chic?

Watch video here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/side-chic-receives-embarrassment-of-her.html

Re: Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by crackhaus: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2020
My only issue here is that you called the side-chick a young lady. How? cheesy
That aged looking yellow paw-paw sack of beans is at least 40yrs old.

Makes me wonder what the man saw in that.

3 Likes

Re: Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by popsy2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
She should be praising God that she met a calm woman that wasn’t violent ... instead of confronting and venting her anger on her randy husband she chose the shortest cut... What if she doesn't know that the man was married? Her anger is justified but it should be channelled to the right direction sad.

1 Like

Re: Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by onyi25(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Sidechic Receives D Humiliation Of Her Life After Being Confronted By Angry Wife by chriskosherbal(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
My take I think the woman should confront her husband even though I don't support husband snatchers.

But let's take a cursory look at this development wholistically, I believe in sowing & reaping ....you see when I was in the university almost all my female friends had boyfriends alongside sugar Daddy (ies), they all claim these sugar Daddies are there just to meet thier financial needs and to them it was just fun and all will end after uni, little did they know that they were planting a seed.

You see as small as the mustard seed, when planted can grow into a big tree, now most of them cry foul when they see thier hubby with anoda woman, I just laugh most times except God intervene ...this is the truth if you sleep with somebody's husband the same will be melted to you is a simple law, same applies to guyz...

Am not saying that he woman did but check well .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Craziest Kids Hair Styles In 2020 / Sleep Well With Your Family, Check This Out / Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.