Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) (423 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by weezyk(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2020
A video � showing the moment a married � woman � and her lover glued together while having s3x has surfaced online.

According to eyewitnesses, the incident is linked to linked "Magun". It was gathered that the incident occurred in Ogun state.

"Magun" is a Yoruba voodoo that makes a married man or woman glued while having an affair outside their marriage. It simply means "Do not climb"

The couple were seen in the viral video crying and begging to regain their freedom from the charm.

Watch the video � below �

https://whenhow24..com/2020/09/adulterous-woman-glued-to-her-lover.html

Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by donbachi(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Make dem fire dey go..useless people.
Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Lord have mercy.
Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by Obierika(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
He was even giving the woman doggy cheesy
Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by crackhaus: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Obierika:
He was even giving the woman doggy cheesy
The guy nor get respect at all, döggy style with person wife.
He was probably slapping & squeezing the ass join as they were doing it. grin

I almost choked on water while watching that video yesterday... cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by patani(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simple muscle relaxation inside the room under shower or so could av solved the problem without this public disgrace... Africans and our juju belive sha
Re: Adulterous Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having S3x In Ogun State (watch Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Instant karma cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Get Rich Quick (blow) Syndrome Ravaging Our Society / As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase / Dream Meaning Of Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.