Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens (7012 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2010
I dont care who wins and who loses. I have got 4 USPs, 3 Generating sets, and 1 touch lamp. Besides, i make dollars and spend naira. Who the fucck cares about Nigeria economy.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by gregg2: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster
Forget Sunnewspaper
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2010
If it is Obvious that Nigeria is too big for one man to run, then we can Divide this country into two, NORTHERN NIGERIA AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by akwaowoudo(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2010
It's a pedalling in futility. If it occurs, something else has to occur; the Nigerian south-southerners are no fools. Enough of that ancient ideology from the north!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by akwaowoudo(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2010
It's a pedalling in futility. If it occurs, something else has to occur; the Nigerian south-southerners are no fools. Enough of that ancient ideology from the north!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by BetaThings: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2010
kayci_d77:

If it is Obvious that Nigeria is too big for one man to run, then we can Divide this country into two, NORTHERN NIGERIA AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA

Na lie! After your own people don run the entire country
No way we will break this country until my person rules over 150m people, not a man less!
if we wan rule 20m, we for don go Ghana go naturalise
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2010
Think of Nigeria Politics you die young. Take your mind off it and face your life.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by slap1(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2010
babsmii:

paper of doom,  this one is even better than their regular front page stories of ritual kiiling and how a son be-headed his father,  dats as a result of[b] bunch of incompetent journalists looking for a space in d air[/b]
You have acute cerebral aridity for saying the bolded. Do you know the quality of journalists The Sun parades? What do you all think newspaper BUSINESS is all about? If you have nothing important to say, go to another thread and don't attempt to villify your betters.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by beninman1(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2010
Truely funny fairy tale. Naija journalist at their best!!
Perhaps Mrs Jonathan wants to contest as welll,
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by oge4real(f): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2010
Storyland, storyland, land of beauty fun and tales, storyland, storyland bring ur friends along.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Mingler: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to search and meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by ume(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2010
cooli think i have to use siddon de look aproach this time because with PDP nothing is impossible,
i de laughooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by mekay(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2010
most bizarre story I have heard in recent time
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by tithe(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
This Sambo is a saboteurs,
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by slap1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
tithe:

This Sambo is a saboteurs,
lol.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by onokha: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
I dey laugh ooo!, na wah for naija newspapers.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
LeoMax:

Think of Nigeria Politics you die young. Take your mind off it and face your life.

We cant cause naturally human are political animal and moreover its our country.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by juman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
The Sun Newspapers with their usual nonsense story.

LeoMax:

True

But our “leaders” don’t have in mind that they are ruling human being.
If we say or do nothing the sufferness will just continue and be increasing.
President Jonathan must perform, the time to complain becoming thinner.
If this non performance by the government continues definitely the country will break up.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by sheriffman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
While i very much agree and like Jonathan I have privately told my guys that the best thing Jonathan aught to have done was allow Sambo as the presidential candidate with himself as a vice-president in the event that sambo wins, while he sits and presides over a hopefully free and fair elections in the country since the Northerners seriously want the presidency to complete Yaradua's tenure.After 4 years of Sambo/North power will be passed on to him for 8 years hopefully but in between say after the 1st 4 years sambo resigns for another VP to take his place and then he can be groomed for the presidency after Jonasthan's tenure of 8 years.I believe this would have been good and not neccessarily heat up the polity as it were now and truthfully Nigeria would have been the better for it
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by NAJALYN: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2010
We have had more than enough from the Northerners. They plot to bring in Sambo or not, only the Will of God must prevail for Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by metrixauto: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
This information is pure lie,does it make sense?
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Nsiman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2010
@ leomax, if the govt (politicians) don't fix the economy well, how can u operate ur business with a bright future?
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by gerona: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2010
Let the best man win !!!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by stranger: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Let the best thief win!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by donobi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
sun sun sun how many times do i call u? stop telling Nigeria bullshit.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by bisiaet: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
They are coming again with another trouble and controversy. Though I did read it on sunnewpaper online but I noticed this sun newspaper of a thing love writing nonsense, in a short word I see them somehow like an opposition newspaper.

I know if this issue is thourougly check everybody will see it that it is that same people of the North who are behind this rumour all they want is just to get this power by all means by using all methods now all they want to do is to distabilised Gej and Sambo camp to gain ground or probably trying to instigated Sambo against GEJ as they did in Obj Atiku's case but the fact remanis that they will not suceed, power has shifted from their end and so be it. Let Atiku or the northern Goats go and do their worst Nigeria dont want them anylonger.

That their desperateness to cling on power will surely spell doom on them one good day, I lost my head on this people during what this people did during Yar'dua saga it was a shock that a handfull animals called the North were deceiving and playing on entire over 150 million population just to cling on power turned Nigeria to a banana republic I simply regard these people as the worst enermy of Nigeria in fact they are all clown and a cancer in Nigeria kidney. Gufaostttt jingolo nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by Koikoi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
truth and integrity am sorry to say are not naija's strong points. major strong point? DECEIT
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by daroz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
The Sun again!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by semidaraeb(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2010
Moderator what are u moderating this should be in d dustbin rubbish, Nonsense.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by nairaman66(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
Another fake, fake story from THESUN, The poster of this thread and the journalist should "DREAM-ON", I debunk this story in its entirety!!
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by 1025: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster
Forget Sunnewspaper

@gregg2,
which one do u want us to follow assuming we forget the sun like u said?

@topic,
i don't see anything bad in sambo been ambitious here. obasanjo created anarchy as a reward for our rejection of third term.
if sambo makes this move, jonathan will be proud of him because that is exactly what has brought him this far.
in 1999, it was obasanjo vs olu falae and obasanjo won and went ahead to do 8 yrs. in 2007 obasanjo wanted a power shift to the north and selected yar adua who died along the line. what is wrong is selecting another northerner to complete their 8 yrs and give room for the easterners to go for their own 8 yrs? why is this old fool creating problems here and there?
from the way it is, in 2015, iyabo obasanjo will be president because there is no zoning and no one will reject or refuse that.
there must be a system that will ensure that every zone of the country will be actively involved in the day to day running of the country.
why is a very big country like nigeria depending on an old brain each time we want to have a new leader? in 2007, obasanjo told us that the election was going to be a DO OR DIE AFFAIR this time arround, he said, he dey laugh.
what happens to this country in the even of his death?
2011 must be left among the northerners to make room for the easterners in 2015. unfortunately, i do not know who jonathan is representing, the easterners, obasanjo, pdp or his family. if it is for the easterners, he cannot be our candidate. so 2011 is not our target and pdp must not lead this country into some mess.
Re: 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens by rasputinn(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
Which newspaper published this farce?
Oh the sun,I wont even bother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying / Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. / Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.