Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel (57989 Views)

Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / NATO Chief Says Alliance Won’t Protect Israel If Iran Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Sensiblerealist: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
What about UAE sir

newsgerian:
I know Iran will not dare attack Isreal first.
I only pity UAE
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by permit(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
While we think that Trump made a great mistake by killing Iranian top military personnel, the opposition inside Iran are very happy there by congratulates him for killing Iranian terrorist.
#Restartleader
#wewillattackIranfrominside

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by WarriAproko: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
newsgerian:
I only pity UAE
but any bomb come from there dem go hear wiioooooiin.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Reference(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
FoolishModsTurm:
Wait O, Trump claimed the reason he assassinated Qassem Soleimani was because he was a "terrorist", but this man he killed was actively fighting ISIS and sent them out of Iran...the same ISIS the guy fought is the same group Trump called terrorist, my question now is who is the real TERRORIST?...the man fighting terrorist or the man that killed the man fighting terrorist.

World politics is about personal and hidden interests, the Media is a tool used to deceive the world, they make you hate the good guy and love the bad guy.

Inform yourself first before coming here. ISIS is a common enemy but for divergent reasons. ISIS wants to form a caliphate cutting across alll religions and goverments. The Iranians/Persians/Shiites donot want to be subject to the Sunni/Wahabbi base from which ISIS operates while the Saudi led coalition simply donot want an end to the monarchies of most Gulf Arab states.

It doesn't negate the rivalry or enmity between the US bolstered Saudi/Sunni/Gulf Arab coalition and the now Russia led Iran/Shiite/Persian coalition. They will still take each other out at every opportunity. In that region it is a textbook Mexican standoff.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Look the pics below , and I believe that Trump knw well where Terrorists resides.

If that happen,that will be the end of 1 Nigeria...

oh my BIAFRA !!!

Guy abeg no use this kind thing joke o. Common knockout sound during new years day u almost run comot my room.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
I love Israel.

She does not talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by amarachi06(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Look the pics below , and I believe that Trump knw well where Terrorists resides.

oh my BIAFRA !!!

Trump never tweeted this propaganda... Please stop spraying fake info

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by imam07: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Natanyahu no be gentle man like Trump. Isreali people have that kind hot blood like the arab just that they know how to manage it than the arab.
If nah Isreal iran attacked like that, iran for don dey carry dead bodies around their streets shouting alau akba.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

The idiot might be using alternative accounts in doing the quoting to spread the rubbish.
I had to dodge that picture 3 times.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Jaapu: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!

This one carry mumu post come front page
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!
so you're so dumb to believe that shit?

What a dumb fuvk you are men. You disappoint me!
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by FoolishModsTurm: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!

Stop spreading fake news, Trump hasn't posted anything yet on his Twitter page today 8 January 2020...remove that screenshot...stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by moorevic(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nostradamus Last Prophecy

PREDICTION:

“The sloping park, great calamity,

Through the Lands of the West and Lombardy

The fire in the ship, plague and captivity;

Mercury in Sagittarius, Saturn fading.”
EVENT:

Unknown. A great earthquake (sloping park, great calamity) is reputedly foretold in his predictions. Through the Lands of the West could mean California in the New World. Has this quake yet to be seen?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
newsgerian:
I only pity UAE
why do u pity uae
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by BiafraforTrump: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sanchez01:

The picture is fake! What is wrong with you people? undecided

Fear don't catch you??

You never see anything, Trump now knows the regions that hate america and wants her to sink, I mean the Yorubas and the Hausa Fulanis. After Iran you are next and you can't deny it cos internet never forgets.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by omlueh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
When I was saying this, in my earlier trends, some Olodo's who knows next to nothing were busy abusing me, Even making reference to second world war about The Coward Hitler who committed self sucide when the American Jews intervene into the War, those set of morons taught they are vast in history,I laugh at them for their ignorance, one of them was even saying Israel of old as if God is not on their side again, the novice has forgotten that GOD is never like we mere motals, his words stands forever, if Iran or any Arab Terrorist like, they should strike Israel and let's see the aftermath consequence, and lastly go and Google the outcome of the Israeli and the Arabs War. Then you will know.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!
Please someone should telll Mr Trump that we biafrans are not in support of terrorist communities like Nigeria and Iran...

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by KorectzoneBlog(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
"Resounding blow", i fear that one o. Anyway, They have done it before and can still do it again, Na small thing for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Pascal181: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Touch Israel and die. It will be said Iran once occupied this area

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by chloedogie(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!

No be una dey support shiittes dem and shittes are Iran boys sos if we do the calculation it is very simple. Biafrans support Elzakzaky(shitte man) and Elzazzaky supports Iran. So when USA wan bomb dey know where to bomb. Shey una dey call other tribes mumu for not supporting the fight against president buhari to release elzakzaky. So make una face the music if the tweet is true though.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Criticize001(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daniel058:

oh my BIAFRA !!!

Must you spread fake news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by chloedogie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Please someone should telll Mr Trump that we biafrans are not in support of terrorist communities like Nigeria and Iran...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. But una dey shout say make Buhari release Zakzaky na. Abi una don change una mind again nii?
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Reelmii: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
na wah ooo
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Sanchez01: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Fear don't catch you??

You never see anything, Trump now knows the regions that hate america and wants her to sink, I mean the Yorubas and the Hausa Fulanis. After Iran you are next and you can't deny it cos internet never forgets.
I'm afraid ooo... Afraid of the fact that I share the same air with cretins.

I'm next? Lol! All these 10MB boys sef! grin
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by blowjohn(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
kuzee:
Trump is really smart.
always finding ways to divert attention

I have a feeling trump is playing a game and its getting the Democrats frustrated.
What is even helpful is that iran didn't send missiles directly into US.
That way trump can chill but keep everyone on the edge.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by isahsalee: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
newsgerian:
I only pity UAE

But can attack US, how myopic you are!
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by chloedogie(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Criticize001:

Must you spread fake news?

You see why the presidency is shouting anti social media bill? Na mumu like those boys they cause am. They don't know when to joke and when to be serious.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by BiafraforTrump: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
imam07:
u be idiot. Specify those u are directing ur words to.

Bastard I'm directing my word to the tribe Femi Adesina comes from, I am directing my word to the tribe that young brainless pig that dared Trump on Twitter Orioye Owolebi comes from.

That's the useless tribe I'm directing my words to.
Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by guychidile: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
torch not my chosen ones,and do my people no harm.,Israel is isreal,come rain,come sun shine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel by Enwhen(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
FoolishModsTurm:
Wait O, Trump claimed the reason he assassinated Qassem Soleimani was because he was a "terrorist", but this man he killed was actively fighting ISIS and sent them out of Iran...the same ISIS the guy fought is the same group Trump called terrorist, my question now is who is the real TERRORIST?...the man fighting terrorist or the man that killed the man fighting terrorist.

World politics is about personal and hidden interests, the Media is a tool used to deceive the world, they make you hate the good guy and love the bad guy.

Iraq under the leadership of late Saddam Hussein was the one ruling the region which Iran belongs , but the game has changed since his death, Gen Sule has led the curdish force in different operations to conquered Syria, Lebanon ,Yemen, Iraq...in the name of fighting Terrorists, he has imposed the SHIA DOCTRINE everywhere he goes, in less than a decade , the SHIA has taken over Iraq , a home of majorly Sunnis Muslims...The US on their part also have their own interest hold to the fact that Gen Sule has more accolades for the fight against ISIS and his supporters burnt the US embassy, and killed a US contractor.. and I won't be surprise if it's also an indirect fight from the Sunnis Saudi Arabia who has been on loggerheads with Iran and Yemen... Gen Kazeem Sule is love by Hezbollah ( Terrorist group) , Al Shaabab( Terrorists group) , Al Qaeda(Terrorists group) .... With this, can u say Gen. Sule Kazeem what u think ??...May his soul Rest In Peace....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack / Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.