Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Do You Handle This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle This Situation? (773 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle This Situation? by nurabela: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2010
What do you do if the guy you are seeing only likes to have sex with you and never takes you out?
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by skittles18(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2010
Is it just sex all the time nothing else? if it is then hes just using you for sex
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by Carolece(f): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2010
I would think that he has a wife or many other girlfriends. I would leave his azz, but only if I'm not in it for the sex also.
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2010
@poster
as hard as it may be for some women to understand, not all women are dating material.
some are there to fill the blanks, booty calls or cuum dumps. believing that having se.x with someone promotes you to wifey or even gf material is wrong.
men and women dont view se.x the same way. we NEED it in such a way that, sometimes, anybody will do.

btw: was he dating you BEFORE and now stopped or has he never taken you out?!
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 4:35am On Dec 04, 2010
That a bootycall, and I can't stand dumb women who don't know the difference between BOOTY CALL AND RELATIONSHIP,
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MzWumi(f): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2010
You allowed yourself to be used up , why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by omega25red(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2010
you are what we call a jump off, chicken head, easy lay, booty call, chick you can't take home to mama etc pick one
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2010
What you know about JUMP OFF Omega?
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by omega25red(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2010
the question is do you know anything about being a jump off? tongue
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2010
I can be one if the price is right wink
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by omega25red(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2010
lol grin sorry i dont do that pay for puss thing
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2010
Well, I can't do the jump off thingie then, wink
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by freecocoa(f): 5:53am On Dec 04, 2010
He's using to free waist,you berra leave if its not too late.
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by omega25red(m): 5:56am On Dec 04, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Well, I can't do the jump off thingie then, wink
If you were going to be a jump off i wouldn't be the only one to benefit from the situation so why do i have to pay? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2010
Trust me a smart woman knows if she gon be a jump off she better get paid or else she need to sit her arse down somewhere,

Apparently I am the smart one,
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by omega25red(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Trust me a smart woman knows if she gon be a jump off she better get paid or else she need to sit her arse down somewhere,

Apparently I am the smart one,
not all jump offs go into a situation for the sole purpose of getting paid you know. But then again most jump off are dumb because they know they are jumpoffs and they hope they can change the give by getting him to leave his wife and family for them grin
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MrsEve1: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2010
Precisely,

many of them are alone and miserable because they thought the PUNNY would discourage them otherwise, I tell women all the time if the MAN DON'T WANT YOU there nothing you can do, you can sell or trade that is not going to change his FEELINGS NOT what he didn't have for you,
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2010
You already know what's going onĀ  So, I'll say the next best thing: Learn from this exprience, and move on.

You were dumb for too long. In relationships, you don't use your body you use your head.
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by sexylogan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster; u don't need NL'ders to tell you what's going on. U are simply this guy's fu[i]ck[/i] bed-mate
when his chic is having her period or is out of town. U will be treated like crap as long as u allow it. He's
never gonna take u out for dinner or buy a cake for your birthday becuz u are not his g/f. Wake up and
face reality unless u wanna be his mattress for the rest of your life. angry
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by Dsense(m): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2010
OP,
Stop thinking with yah bootie ,Think with ur head!
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by iice(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2010
What's there to handle?
Either you know what type of relationship you are in or not. . .
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2010
Everyones said it all. Nothing to handle here.
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by MMM2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
NOTHING
cos am a NYMPHOMANIC sorry am a SATYRIASIS
Re: How Do You Handle This Situation? by Phate07(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2010

Op, get a life and move on!
angry

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of A Specie Called Girl / Because I Cheat,i Always Think My Girlfriend Cheat Too. How Can I Stop Thinking / He Toasted Own Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.