Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How To Spice Up Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spice Up Your Sex Life (311 Views)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Hilarious Pictures To Spice Up Your Saturday Afternoon / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Sex Life by Thebestpicks: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
5 Exciting Steps to a Healthy Sex Life
How to spice up your sex life. Sex is an important part of your relationship. It’s a way to show love and be intimate, and it’s also a lot of fun. But if you find that your sex if starting to feel routine or boring, don’t worry. We have five exciting steps to maintain and revive a healthy sex life.

Read Also: Sex Education

1. Educate Yourself
Sex doesn’t have to be mysterious or taboo, but it’s still often seen as an off-limits topic. Thankfully, there’re plenty of opportunities to increase your sexual knowledge. Take the time to explore and learn more about what you like and don’t like.

Take Classes – check out if there are any educational sessions in your local area. You can learn about safe sex practices, explore topics in a group setting, and interact with like-minded people
Check the Internet – finding trustworthy resources on the internet can be a bit of a challenge, but if you know where to look, you can find lots of great places where you can increase your knowledge of sex.
Experiment Yourself– there’s no better way to find out what you do and don’t like than trying it for yourself. If you know what you like, you can communicate better with your partner, making sex more enjoyable for both of you.
2. Make Little Changes
Expanding your sexual horizons doesn’t have to mean making big changes if you’re not ready for that. Trying out a new position, a new toy, or a new product can have a bigger impact than you think. If you always have sex in the morning, try doing it in the evening, or if you are always in the missionary position, switch it up. A healthy sex life is full of variety! Buy a vibrator or another toy and have fun, or experiment with your senses. A simple blindfold, a scented candle, or a new soundtrack can have a profound effect on your lovemaking.

3. Communication is Key
It’s essential to communicate with your partner on an intimate level. A recent survey showed that men and women often have very different expectations when it comes to sex. But... Read more here...[url][/url]https://thebestpicks.website/how-to-spice-up-your-sex-life/[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship / After Just Cheating, Then, "Yes I Do" / Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.