Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Men Who Need Ladies To Spend Time With Come In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Need Ladies To Spend Time With Come In. (370 Views)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Need Ladies To Spend Time With Come In. by Coda1: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good day.
This information goes out to all men who reside in Abuja or Lagos who are in need of ladies to hook up with and pay them some amount of money. That's what I do I get you girls who are willing to go down you do your deals and I get paid. You can reach out to me on my num if you are in for business in 07030001701. When I mean gurls I mean hit girls that you would love them.
Re: Men Who Need Ladies To Spend Time With Come In. by mployer(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Go find work bro.

Every sensible man know where to find a hooker.
Re: Men Who Need Ladies To Spend Time With Come In. by Coda1: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
mployer:
Go find work bro.

Every sensible man know where to find a hooker.

[That's your thought][]

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mates / Serious Hot Babe Only / See School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.